PDA

View Full Version : Blue Crew The Horse (KILLING FIELDS) Tailgate

Joe Texan
09-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Play time is over. I have sawed the leg off the horse and aging the meat for cooking and will serve gormet Corn and twice Baked Potatoes. It is a Kids Piniatta as I have determined the adults are not smart enough to do a piniatta. Lets shove the football down Peytons throat.:scarygirl::deadhorse

Texan_Bill
09-03-2010, 10:51 PM
8 days and a wake up!!! :kitten:

JB
09-03-2010, 10:53 PM
8 days and a wake up!!! :kitten:

:woot2: :fans:

jjjezebel
09-04-2010, 09:41 PM
Well, due to the begging, pleading, and puppydog eyes of a certain Blue Crew member, I will be bringing crack weenies to the Colts/Texans tailgate.

:devilpig:

JB
09-04-2010, 09:56 PM
Well, due to the begging, pleading, and puppydog eyes of a certain Blue Crew member, I will be bringing crack weenies to the Colts/Texans tailgate.

What is crack weenies?

Joe Texan
09-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Seems you JB have to show up to see for your self

JB
09-04-2010, 10:07 PM
Seems you JB have to show up to see for your self

Aw come on Joe!

Texan_Bill
09-05-2010, 01:22 AM

Who was the scoundrel that forced you into producing those crack weenines???

Seriously, I'll beat that dude's ass for putting you under that kinda pressure!!!

jjjezebel
09-05-2010, 01:00 PM
Who was the scoundrel that forced you into producing those crack weenines???

Seriously, I'll beat that dude's ass for putting you under that kinda pressure!!!

Wow, impressive...I didn't know you could beat your own ass. ;)

JB, crack weenies are Li'l Smokies wrapped in bacon, and baked with brown sugar and maple syrup. They're called "crack weenies" because it's hard to eat just one. They're pretty addictive.

JB
09-05-2010, 01:53 PM

JB, crack weenies are Li'l Smokies wrapped in bacon, and baked with brown sugar and maple syrup. They're called "crack weenies" because it's hard to eat just one. They're pretty addictive.

Yum! Sounds fantastic!

SheTexan
09-05-2010, 03:16 PM

Better make a bunch of them Katie!! I'll be the one to beat Bill's arse if he gets them all!!!:)

JB
09-06-2010, 12:07 AM
My wife is kinda getting excited about tailgating. Hope you Blue Crew members don't mind if we crash the party...:texflag:

Texan_Bill
09-06-2010, 12:29 AM
My wife is kinda getting excited about tailgating. Hope you Blue Crew members don't mind if we crash the party...:texflag:

Never brother! The more the merrier!!!! You should know that by now!!

JB
09-06-2010, 12:30 AM
Never brother! The more the merrier!!!! You should know that by now!!

Well I thought I should give some warning. Little Filipino women can be a hand full.

Texan_Bill
09-06-2010, 01:01 AM
Well I thought I should give some warning. Little Filipino women can be a hand full.

Bring it!! I'm sure she's a handfull.... But that's what we like. Blue Crew is a bunch of handfulls!! :D

BIG TORO
09-08-2010, 01:18 PM
Bring it!! I'm sure she's a handfull.... But that's what we like. Blue Crew is a bunch of handfulls!! :D

BILL, you are two hand fulls!:lol:

jjjezebel
09-08-2010, 08:22 PM

OMG...I am *so* not going there.

:shocked

Honoring Earl 34
09-08-2010, 08:30 PM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mgo/lowres/mgon117l.jpg

Texan_Bill
09-08-2010, 09:11 PM

OMG...I am *so* not going there.

:shocked

:um: What the hell did I do???

Joe Texan
09-09-2010, 12:08 AM
Horsey Beware

Texan_Bill
09-09-2010, 01:23 AM
And yet, no one can tell me what I did to be a "handfull" or two!!!

BIG TORO
09-09-2010, 08:51 AM
And yet, no one can tell me what I did to be a "handfull" or two!!!

No! no! no! I meant you had two hand fulls at treasures!

Joe Texan
09-09-2010, 10:00 AM
No! no! no! I meant you had two hand fulls at treasures!

And I am sure she had handfuls of you

hobie
09-09-2010, 10:07 AM
And I am sure she had handfuls of you

TB wishes he had enough to fill a hand !!

drs23
09-09-2010, 07:48 PM
Attention please? Myself and a good friend will be crashing the Blue Crew tailgate @ at the game this Sunday. We might be hungry and thirsty.You are on notice!:splits:

Joe Texan
09-09-2010, 08:32 PM
Come on and if you got a special drink you need to bring it

JB
09-09-2010, 08:38 PM
Attention please? Myself and a good friend will be crashing the Blue Crew tailgait @ at the game this Sunday. We might be hungry and thirsty.You are on notice!:splits:

Come on and if you want a good drink you need to bring it

:D Fify!

:jk:

Texan_Bill
09-09-2010, 09:19 PM
Rosswurst!!!!!

JB
09-09-2010, 09:21 PM
Rosswurst!!!!!

What? :confused:

BIG TORO
09-10-2010, 08:14 AM
Whats every body bringing? No one has really talked about food, other than the bacon smokies. I'm thinking I will try and beat the heat and bring in homade breakfast tacos.

Texan_Bill
09-10-2010, 11:00 AM
What? :confused:

German for horse sausage! :texanbill:

JB
09-10-2010, 11:03 AM
German for horse sausage! :texanbill:

:ok:

Texan_Bill
09-10-2010, 11:28 AM
Sauerbraten???

http://www.digilotta.de/wp-content/uploads/image/rheinischer-sauerbraten-vom-pferd.jpg

drs23
09-10-2010, 03:23 PM
What's the best option for parking Sunday since I don't have a pass. JB mentioned something about parking in some hotel lot. I see they have 4 park-n-ride locations but none are really convenient (coming in on I10). Not being familiar with downtown really isn't helpful at all either.

The metro website shows a park-n-ride lot west of Baytown but the destionation says Business District. I have no idea where we'd end up.

Suggestions?

Thanks

BIG TORO
09-10-2010, 03:34 PM
What's the best option for parking Sunday since I don't have a pass. JB mentioned something about parking in some hotel lot. I see they have 4 park-n-ride locations but none are really convenient (coming in on I10). Not being familiar with downtown really isn't helpful at all either.

The metro website shows a park-n-ride lot west of Baytown but the destionation says Business District. I have no idea where we'd end up.

Suggestions?

Thanks

The Hotel right in front of the platinum lot,I think it's called crown plaza it's where I park, the hotel is at the NW corner of 610 and krby and they charge 20 dollars. Get there early and Looking forward to tailgating with some Nederland folks, I used to live on Ave H.

drs23
09-10-2010, 04:19 PM
The Hotel right in front of the platinum lot,I think it's called crown plaza it's where I park, the hotel is at the NW corner of 610 and krby and they charge 20 dollars. Get there early and Looking forward to tailgating with some Nederland folks, I used to live on Ave H.

Cool. I think that's what JB had mentioned. We're planning on being there between 8 & 9. Is that too late to get a good parking place? Kinda depends on how long Saturday night lasts. :wesmantexanfan:

BIG TORO
09-10-2010, 04:27 PM
Cool. I think that's what JB had mentioned. We're planning on being there between 8 & 9. Is that too late to get a good parking place? Kinda depends on how long Saturday night lasts. :wesmantexanfan:

I usually get there between 7:30 and 8:30 with no problem, I don't know around 9 people are starting to pour in, and I never wait long enough to test the parking lot.

drs23
09-10-2010, 04:57 PM
I usually get there between 7:30 and 8:30 with no problem, I don't know around 9 people are starting to pour in, and I never wait long enough to test the parking lot.

Thanks for the info. Might need to step it up a little then. Crowne Plaza's listed address is 1700 Smith St. but Google shows it to be on Kirby, looks like a couple of blocks to Reliant. Is that the right place?

JB
09-10-2010, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the info. Might need to step it up a little then. Crowne Plaza's listed address is 1700 Smith St. but Google shows it to be on Kirby, looks like a couple of blocks to Reliant. Is that the right place?

It is at the corner of 610& Kirby. Right across the street from the Platinum lot.

Texan_Bill
09-10-2010, 05:14 PM
For Drs:

http://www.txdavid.com/Images/BlueCrewMap.jpg

drs23
09-10-2010, 05:21 PM
Allrighty then. With all the help and info I'm confident we'll be there and on time :texflag:

Texan_Bill
09-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Steph... John Harris on 1560 was just giving you major props!!

GlassHalfFull
09-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Does anyone have Kay's email or phone number? If yes, could you please pm me.

SheTexan
09-10-2010, 06:05 PM
FOOD? What's everyone bringing?

I have about 6 different flavors of sausage, links and patties
breakfast casserole, for the early birds
rolls/tortillas
monkey bread
blueberry/cream cheese muffins
cake, not sure what kind yet
whatever strikes my fancy when I go to the store later

JB
09-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Does anyone have Kay's email or phone number? If yes, could you please pm me.

pm sent

GlassHalfFull
09-11-2010, 01:10 PM
Do we want the generator this Sunday?

Andrew6
09-11-2010, 03:04 PM
I have the pulled pork marinating right now. Will start cooking with in the hour and should be done by around 11 tonight.

TxDavid
09-11-2010, 06:36 PM
I have the pulled pork marinating right now. Will start cooking with in the hour and should be done by around 11 tonight.

Hey man the tailgate starts at 7am...not 7pm :)

Yankee_In_TX
09-11-2010, 11:18 PM
-breakfast tacos

-various sausages and fixins
-full bloody mary bar
-home made chip dip (and chips)
-stuffed grilled jalepenos
-boozy watermelon

JB
09-11-2010, 11:20 PM
-breakfast tacos

-various sausages and fixins
-full bloody mary bar
-home made chip dip (and chips)
-stuffed grilled jalepenos
-boozy watermelon

Sounds delicious!

Andrew6
09-11-2010, 11:40 PM
Hey man the tailgate starts at 7am...not 7pm :)

what is this 7 am you speak of? Amy made up some home made cupcakes for the game too ;)

BIG TORO
09-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Whats every body bringing? No one has really talked about food, other than the bacon smokies. I'm thinking I will try and beat the heat and bring in homade breakfast tacos.

Update on my breakfast tacos, I will have:

Eggs & choriso
Bean, egg, cheese & sausage
Potato, sausage, & pico
Bacon, egg and cheese
I

disaacks3
09-12-2010, 08:13 AM
Bringing marinated steak and Pork Chops. Need to have that energy for yelling today! :texflag:

JB
09-12-2010, 06:59 PM
Bringing marinated steak and Pork Chops. Need to have that energy for yelling today! :texflag:

I yelled myself out. What a great time!

BIG TORO
09-12-2010, 07:41 PM
I yelled myself out. What a great time!

You telling me, my voice is out!

silvrhand
09-12-2010, 08:42 PM
hey thanks everyone for letting us stop in, we'll be back for the cowboys game. I enjoyed meeting everyone as well! :)

Joe Texan
09-12-2010, 09:43 PM
Grandma that monkey bread is a staple of my diet, Absolutely Hands down better than any french toast, cinnomin roll around. Thanks for bringing it YOU ROCK. :hurrah: Sorry I can't stop jumping.

Great to see every body and glad the kids got some horse poop(Candy) for all you weak stomachs.

Do not remember seeing you silvrhand But that do not mean nothing just remind me at the Cowboys game

GlassHalfFull
09-12-2010, 09:55 PM
Great tailgate, great game. Fun times all around.

Joe, thanks for being my source in times of need.

Honoring Earl 34
09-12-2010, 10:04 PM
Great tailgate, great game. Fun times all around.

Joe, thanks for being my source in times of need.

Fight with any Colt fans ?

GlassHalfFull
09-12-2010, 10:07 PM
Fight with any Colt fans ?

LOL, that would be your job. Colts fans were pretty quiet for some strange reason. Maybe cause their team was getting their asses kicked.

SheTexan
09-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Grandma that monkey bread is a staple of my diet, Absolutely Hands down better than any french toast, cinnomin roll around. Thanks for bringing it YOU ROCK. :hurrah: Sorry I can't stop jumping.

Great to see every body and glad the kids got some horse poop(Candy) for all you weak stomachs.

Do not remember seeing you silvrhand But that do not mean nothing just remind me at the Cowboys game

Thanks Joe, but, that is Kara's creation. I will tell her you liked it. She loves bringing it to the tailgate because everyone seems to like it. I'm sure there'll be a repeat at the boys game!

A fantastic tailgate, and I am completely wiped out! Gotta figure out a way to cool off a HOT parking lot!! Maybe a little SNOW??? lol So many good friends, great food, and a fantastic win!! What more can an old grandma ask for!

JB
09-13-2010, 08:19 PM

The crack weenies were awesome! Thanks for sharing. The wife and I both enjoyed them.

Texan_Bill
09-13-2010, 08:30 PM
The crack weenies were awesome! Thanks for sharing. The wife and I both enjoyed them.

I told you!!

I tried to mess with Katy saying I couldn't have any because of my stomach after Andy said she was up the night before bitching about what a pain in the ass they were to make, and she hoped I really appreciate it...

Well, Katie I do appreciate it. I'll appreciate 7 more times this season..... and possibly 8 or 9 more times. ;)

JB
09-13-2010, 08:38 PM
I told you!!

I tried to mess with Katy saying I couldn't have any because of my stomach after Andy said she was up the night before bitching about what a pain in the ass they were to make, and she hoped I really appreciate it...

Well, Katie I do appreciate it. I'll appreciate 7 more times this season..... and possibly 8 or 9 more times. ;)

Bill, you are shameless! And I don't blame you a bit...

Texan_Bill
09-13-2010, 09:25 PM

Katie....... well both Katies, love me! :D

*even though I can be a pain in the ass*

jjjezebel
09-13-2010, 09:37 PM

Yeah, and I already told him that for being a sh!t, that he ain't getting them next tailgate. Because they *are* a PITA, and make me get up half an hour earlier than I would have to if I didn't make them. :P

JB
09-13-2010, 09:42 PM
Yeah, and I already told him that for being a sh!t, that he ain't getting them next tailgate. Because they *are* a PITA, and make me get up half an hour earlier than I would have to if I didn't make them. :P

Good for you!

unless I make it to the next one

Btw, I wish I would have met you. I guess you were gone when Sandy took me over?

Texan_Bill
09-13-2010, 10:11 PM
:cry2:

Remember, I'm a very sensitive guy...

jjjezebel
09-13-2010, 10:20 PM
Good for you!

unless I make it to the next one

Btw, I wish I would have met you. I guess you were gone when Sandy took me over?

I thought I met you...I was walking around at one point with the little red bowl of the last ones, trying to finish them up. Weren't you sitting with your wife over by Joe Texan's grill?

@Bill - Yeah...OK. ;)

JB
09-13-2010, 10:25 PM
I thought I met you...I was walking around at one point with the little red bowl of the last ones, trying to finish them up. Weren't you sitting with your wife over by Joe Texan's grill?

@Bill - Yeah...OK. ;)

Yeah I was, but I might have drunk by that time...

Now that I peer thru the fog, I do remember that. :embarrass

Texan_Bill
09-14-2010, 12:47 AM
I got this................. :D

Joe Texan
09-16-2010, 01:26 AM
Man oh man Crack weinies so close but no cigar Damn