PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious...

Imatexanfan
08-29-2010, 01:55 PM
This is the first time ever I'm anxious to go to work on a Monday. With all my fellow battle buddies that love the Cowgirls so much, ahhh this is going to be lovely. I'm not even going to say nothing at first, just let it marinate...

The fact is I had a big wager going on my FB account that my buddies would have to change their profile pic with a Texans pic of my choice when they'd lose, and yep I picked sum good ones...well enjoy this victory even though it's preseason don't really matter, the game was against the Cowboys nuff said...:texflag:

Carr Bombed
08-29-2010, 02:03 PM
Just be careful not to rub it in too hard....

The one that really matters hasn't been played yet.

errr...what the hell, rub their little noses in it, they're freaking cowgirl fans :)

Texecutioner
08-29-2010, 02:36 PM
Man, I can't stand Cowboys fans. To me, they're the worst fans as far as knowing about their team in just about any sport. They always have some sort of excuses and bullshit when they lose. Not all Cowboys fans, but the majority to me.

A few of the Cowboys fans I was talking to about this were making all these excuses about how the Cowboys just didn't care for this game and how the Texans were playing like it's their SB and that's why the game was the way it was. It's stuff like that, that really annoys me. Just admit you're team got their asses handed to them and move on and hope they get better as a fan. Don't come up with all these random excuses for a loss like that. The Cowboys just weren't clicking anywhere and the Texans were.

thunderkyss
08-29-2010, 02:43 PM
The worst insult you can give to Cowboy fans, is to act as if it weren't a big deal. Like we couldn't care less about beating the Cowboys in the preseason, kinda the way we felt about the Cardinals game, or the upcoming TB game.

"Oh yeah, they did play this weekend didn't they? I only watched a little bit, how'd it go?"

Wolf
08-29-2010, 02:48 PM
actually no one at work gave me a hard time or anything .. I went into Albertsons yesterday and to a pub . I had a Texans tshirt and a Texans hat on .. surprisingly no one said a word to me

Albertsons is running a 10% off on purchases on game day for Cowboys fans

but I am more of a .. "Let's see what happens in the reg season " kinda guy
esp when the game means something

El Tejano
08-29-2010, 04:08 PM
I have that White Vinyl Texans sticker on the back of my white Chevy. I get, and was getting cut off in traffic all week. I imagine Monday will be more of the same. I'm happy to have them do that to me.

Dwade
08-29-2010, 04:56 PM
I will be sure to talk a lot of crap if we win the regular season game, but this is only pre-season...Indy is 0-3 already and we all know they aren't a bad team.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Brisco_County
08-29-2010, 04:58 PM
Man, I can't stand Cowboys fans. To me, they're the worst fans as far as knowing about their team in just about any sport. They always have some sort of excuses and bullshit when they lose. Not all Cowboys fans, but the majority to me.

A few of the Cowboys fans I was talking to about this were making all these excuses about how the Cowboys just didn't care for this game and how the Texans were playing like it's their SB and that's why the game was the way it was. It's stuff like that, that really annoys me. Just admit you're team got their asses handed to them and move on and hope they get better as a fan. Don't come up with all these random excuses for a loss like that. The Cowboys just weren't clicking anywhere and the Texans were.

You should've asked them why Romo looked like he was holding back tears during his interview, or why the team looked dejected on the bench.

False Start
08-29-2010, 05:12 PM
This is the first time ever I'm anxious to go to work on a Monday. With all my fellow battle buddies that love the Cowgirls so much, ahhh this is going to be lovely. I'm not even going to say nothing at first, just let it marinate...

The fact is I had a big wager going on my FB account that my buddies would have to change their profile pic with a Texans pic of my choice when they'd lose, and yep I picked sum good ones...well enjoy this victory even though it's preseason don't really matter, the game was against the Cowboys nuff said...:texflag:

Heres a good pic. :heh:

http://www.cantstopthebleeding.com/img/temple%20of%20fail.jpg

StarStruck
08-29-2010, 05:16 PM
Heres a good pic. :heh:

http://www.cantstopthebleeding.com/img/temple%20of%20fail.jpg

Stop with the pictures, I'm getting homesick.:heart:

False Start
08-29-2010, 05:16 PM
Stop with the pictures, I'm getting homesick.:heart:

Sorry, lol. :cool:

HoustonFrog
08-29-2010, 08:07 PM
And this is why I am leaving...preseason smack

Rey
08-29-2010, 08:11 PM
"We didn't play well and I'm disappointed," Phillips said. "We are not ready for prime time. We are not ready for the first game. We've got to keep working.

"I would not rule out playing guys next week."

Said receiver Patrick Crayton, when asked if he was surprised: "You talking about the tail whipping we just took? Does it shock me we got our tails whipped like that? Yeah, like that, yeah. There was no fight back or anything. It was like an MMA fight. They put us in a submission hold. Pretty much cut off our oxygen slowly until we had to just tap out."

How bad was it?

The play of the offense, which has struggled all preseason and has looked nothing like the league's second-best unit in 2009, had the Cowboys wondering whether to laugh or cry.

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/08/29/2431159/texans-leave-cowboys-undressed.html#ixzz0y2yldm45
(http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/08/29/2431159/texans-leave-cowboys-undressed.html)

LOL @Craytons description of the game

Apparently Wade (and Crayton) doesn't think pre-season smack is weak. He's considering playing his starters in their last pre-season game. I don't blame him when his team has been so bad offensively.

JCTexan
08-29-2010, 08:16 PM
I will be sure to talk a lot of crap if we win the regular season game, but this is only pre-season...Indy is 0-3 already and we all know they aren't a bad team.

Yeah, let's wait until we beat them in the regular season before we talk smack. It could come back to haunt you guys if Houston loses to Dallas in a month.

Texan_Bill
08-29-2010, 08:43 PM
Yeah, let's wait until we beat them in the regular season before we talk smack. It could come back to haunt you guys if Houston loses to Dallas in a month.

Yup!! Pretty much this.

Rey
08-30-2010, 09:25 AM

Yup!! Pretty much this.

So I guess you guys don't subscribe to the Rex Ryan School of Bravado?

El Tejano
08-30-2010, 09:40 AM
I'm not talking smack but I am telling them that this isn't the same 2002-2006 Houston Texans. That we are a much more talented, younger, and deeper team now. That's all I'm saying.

DexmanC
08-30-2010, 10:15 AM
Guinn is making a good point about the Texans on the radio:

Why is it this team needs to get whipped by New Orleans, face a
week of fan/media outrage, and a closed-door meeting with the
head coach, to go out and play like they did Saturday? Why
does this team repeatedly need bounce-back performances?
When will they become the team that hits FIRST?

Good point about this team. They constantly need to "bounce-back"
after not just losing, but not showing up at all. 2010 needs to be a
new year all the way around.

HTown2ATX
08-30-2010, 06:02 PM
Guinn is making a good point about the Texans on the radio:

Good point about this team. They constantly need to "bounce-back"
after not just losing, but not showing up at all. 2010 needs to be a
new year all the way around.

Seriously man!

If that same up and down mentality happens this year, then I hope we beat Indy week 1, go get punded week 2 so that we we get home for week 3 against Dallas we crack their friggin moufs again!!! (this is only a hypothetical and i do not advocate the Texans losing games...also I approved this message):polevault:

False Start
08-30-2010, 06:08 PM
Seriously man!

If that same up and down mentality happens this year, then I hope we beat Indy week 1, go get punded week 2 so that we we get home for week 3 against Dallas we crack their friggin moufs again!!! (this is only a hypothetical and i do not advocate the Texans losing games...also I approved this message):polevault:

Sounds cool, I like the idea.

They shouldn't have to get smacked around to kick ass though. :headhurts:.

thunderkyss
08-30-2010, 06:45 PM
Seriously man!

Most teams win some, and lose some. There are some teams, that I hope don't lose the week before we play them, because I know they generally don't lose two in a row.

The Colts are one of those teams. The Patriots are one of those teams. I'm hoping the Texans become one of those teams.