PDA

View Full Version : Texans to wear colored jerseys at home this year...

worldlyman
08-26-2010, 06:39 PM
http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday/2010UniformCombinations.asp

The exception is opening Liberty White Day.

I like the idea of colored jerseys at home this year. Let the opening season heat make our team play with, ah, a little more urgency. Dark colors attract more heat. And if that's the case, let the Texans blow out the steam on the visiting teams!

Brisco_County
08-26-2010, 07:55 PM
Dark colors absorb radiant energy, not heat, so I don't think it'll make much of a difference in the inclosure of Reliant.

I prefer the blue jerseys better anyway. The steel blue is more distinguishing.

RTP2110
08-27-2010, 08:49 AM
The home teams choose whether they will wear white or dark in each game. If you notice, in every Texans road game the home team has us wearing white jerseys/blue pants. That may be why we will see the blue jerseys so often at home.

Thorn
08-27-2010, 08:55 AM
Red shirts and red pants on the Monday night game against Baltimore. I don't like their popsicle uniforms and wish they'd wear white pants with the red jerseys. Oh well. By the time we get to that game, if that's all I got to ***** about, I'll be quite happy with that. LOL

Blake
08-27-2010, 01:53 PM
Red shirts and red pants on the Monday night game against Baltimore. I don't like their popsicle uniforms and wish they'd wear white pants with the red jerseys. Oh well. By the time we get to that game, if that's all I got to ***** about, I'll be quite happy with that. LOL

+1. I think most would agree that Red on White is better than red on red. wtf are they thinking?

False Start
08-28-2010, 10:28 AM
The exception is opening Liberty White Day.

Isn't white a color? :thinking: ;)

Revolution
09-02-2010, 11:38 PM
Isn't white a color? :thinking: ;)

Well....technically, white is the absence of color...:kitten: