PDA

View Full Version : Blount is a fighter, not a lover

TimeKiller
08-19-2010, 04:00 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Titans-rookie-Blount-punches-teammate-at-practic;_ylt=AqkzaYBFybkRFy8yra3E2OwdsLYF?urn=nfl-263567

Stupid is as stupid does.

brakos82
08-19-2010, 04:02 PM
I think I showed my age thinking this was about Mel Blount. :backsout:

But yeah, this guy's an asshat.

Dutchrudder
08-19-2010, 04:14 PM
I'm gonna laugh when he gets into a fight with Pollard. I hope he throws the first punch so Bernard can knock the piss outta him!

Texan4Ever
08-19-2010, 04:15 PM
Great for us, Blount go knock out Bud Adams and VY!

:sarcasm:

painekiller
08-19-2010, 04:17 PM
I'm gonna laugh when he gets into a fight with Pollard. I hope he throws the first punch so Bernard can knock the piss outta him!

First punches rarely get caught, it always the 2nd punch that gets caught.

Dutchrudder
08-19-2010, 04:21 PM
First punches rarely get caught, it always the 2nd punch that gets caught.

Yeah, but it would be so much better if Blount throws a punch at Pollard or Cush or Ryans, and then they retaliate. I a broken jaw is the only way Blount will learn his lesson.

Mr teX
08-19-2010, 04:26 PM
Training camp scuffles happen all the time plus the guy's a rookie.......& u know how the vets like to get at rooks. Until he does it to an opponent (again), i put no stock into this. As it is, this is only getting attention b/c of his past transgressions.

TimeKiller
08-19-2010, 06:04 PM

Yikes....that would be a rumble!!

bah007
08-19-2010, 06:19 PM
Training camp scuffles happen all the time plus the guy's a rookie.......& u know how the vets like to get at rooks. Until he does it to an opponent (again), i put no stock into this. As it is, this is only getting attention b/c of his past transgressions.

This.

Not that I feel sorry for him. He's sleeping in the bed he made for himself.

Ole Miss Texan
08-20-2010, 10:02 AM
The issue with Blount is that he's already got this name for himself from the Oregon/Boise St. Game. He's got anger management issues and people can get in his head. He doesn't have self control and will snap on the field.

Normally, I'd think "okay this is preseason against his team, this stuff happens." But whether it's unfair or not, I and most people will always be waiting for the next incident.

It's going to happen in a game, I just hope it's against us late in the 4th quarter of a tight game and that 15 yarder takes them out of field goal range and we win because of it.

TimeKiller
08-20-2010, 01:53 PM
Somebody give him Ron-Ron Artest's psychiatrist's number!!

Rey
08-23-2010, 10:13 PM
Samkon Gado just ran someone smooth over

StarStruck
08-23-2010, 11:09 PM
Who was the player that jumped the hurdle over #30 Cardinal?

The1ApplePie
08-23-2010, 11:17 PM
Wish we had added the kid

We need another tough guy (that isn't on steroids) besides Pollard

Maybe we could hire Blount just to punch Okoye in the face until:

1. He get's mad a stops being a bust
2. Cries, gains focus and stops being a bust
3. Admits he's a bust, say he too wishes the Texans drafted Patrick Wills and then pulls a Glen Coffee and rides off into the sunset of mediocrity

Texan_Bill
08-23-2010, 11:46 PM
Blount is a big ass Puh Ce!!!!

Oh wait, Blount is a big ass, "THUG", Puh Ce!!!!

JB
08-23-2010, 11:59 PM
Blount is a big ass Puh Ce!!!!

Oh wait, Blount is a big ass, "THUG", Puh Ce!!!!

:clap:

El Tejano
08-24-2010, 12:03 AM
Blount is going to run right up our guts.

THE NFL
08-24-2010, 12:07 AM
The Titans are very very deep at RB.

Blount is the real deal. He may be for the Titans what Tate would have been for the Texans. Its a shame he got hurt.

The Titans offense might be pretty good.

El Tejano
08-24-2010, 11:48 AM
Blount is just adding to their ability to run the ball big in the 4th quarter. When you add VY's ability to run options and QB sneaks, it's going to be very hard to get the ball away from them.

DexmanC
08-25-2010, 08:32 PM
The Titans are very very deep at RB.

Blount is the real deal. He may be for the Titans what Tate would have been for the Texans. Its a shame he got hurt.

The Titans offense might be pretty good.

I have to agree, the Texans will be in for a long day if the Titans
catch a 2 touchdown lead. They'll just sit back and shove it up on
us for 3 quarters with 3-yards-and-a-cloud-of-dust, much like Jacksonville
did in the 4th quarter of last year's game.