PDA

View Full Version : trip to Hawaii>Texans vs Cowboys (reg. season)

Silver Oak
08-19-2010, 01:06 PM
Poor advance planning on my part has a trip to the islands the same time as the regular season game between our beloved Texans, and the Cowboys. Since this is bound to be a highly sought after ticket, I am selling these two tickets and Red parking pass for $250. Face value on each ticket is $71.

Section 530, Row M, Seats 12 & 13

I really prefer to sell to another Texan fan, but I suppose Cowboy fan money spends the same.

Here's a link to the seat view. Shady side, with the Bullpen below and to the right.

http://www.seats3D.com/nfl/houston_texans/ (http://www.seats3D.com)

Bull Pen 1
08-19-2010, 09:09 PM
sent pm, I want them.

ChrisG
08-19-2010, 10:09 PM
I am interested if he doesn't take them

Sent from my DROIDX

Silver Oak
08-19-2010, 10:23 PM
sold to Bull Pen 1.

Joe Texan
08-19-2010, 11:12 PM
Preston you better not sell those to a Cowpie fan

HouSportsWriter
08-19-2010, 11:23 PM
Take me with you ! Any ways..Hope you have fun and pray they have a sports bar there =]

wear your texan stuff too...make some noise in hawaii for me =d

We are thinking about season tickets next year eather that we are going to hawaii so send me your pictures when you get back!

Injoy the 13 hour flight!

Fred
08-19-2010, 11:37 PM
sold to Bull Pen 1.

??? I PMed you only an hour after your original post. I didn't know you refused to respond to PMs without a post in the thread. Here's my post in the thread. Thanks for not having the common courtesy to reply at all.

Silver Oak
08-20-2010, 07:55 AM
??? I PMed you only an hour after your original post. I didn't know you refused to respond to PMs without a post in the thread. Here's my post in the thread. Thanks for not having the common courtesy to reply at all.

There was already a PM before yours Fred. I'm sorry and hope you won't hold a grudge.

Fred
08-20-2010, 11:37 AM
There was already a PM before yours Fred. I'm sorry and hope you won't hold a grudge.

Hey that's cool. I just thought his post was about the same time as his PM. And you can sell to your choice, doesn't have to be the first PM. But a quick "Hey I already committed to someone else" PM would have been nice. Enjoy the trip to Hawaii!