PDA

View Full Version : Cry Babies Leave...

painekiller
08-16-2010, 11:44 AM
After watching the game on Saturday night, excited by live action against another team finally, I pulled up the message board and was greeted by some of the worst dribble I have ever read.

If you are one of those people that could not recognize how strong the 1st and 2nd teams looked, and instead wanted to focus on the guys that will not be employed in 5 weeks, please reserve your posting to the chron.com or the official BB at houstontexans.com.

Some of us would like to discuss the thing that truly matter, like who is going to pick up the slack during Tate's injury, or how far along Nolan has come, we do not need to read how McNair is a cheapskate, or that because Kubiak is an aggie this team will not win.

There are way to many solid posters here for this board to be overrun by these type post.

It's preseason and our guys that matter beat the $hit out of their guys that matter. That is a fact. So grow up.

SO that you don't think I am wearing battle red glasses, Lets discuss Stave Slaton's 2.2yds/carry. That is not going to cut it.

NitroGSXR
08-16-2010, 11:51 AM
Yet another useless thread full of crying.

Thorn
08-16-2010, 11:51 AM
Yeah, some of the stuff gets old after a while.

I love what the 1st and 2nd string guys did. It gives me hope that this season just might be the one. I do have honest concerns about Slaton, and without Tate, we'll be going with Foster because Henry isn't worth dog dodo.

I'm good with Foster though, but missing Tate is a bitter pill to swallow. We don't know yet how Foster will hold up under a full season of being Ta Guy.

The Pencil Neck
08-16-2010, 11:53 AM
I think this should be merged with TK's thread.

EDIT: Or was it Hookem's thread?

PockyAF
08-16-2010, 12:10 PM
Agreed with OP.

A lot of the things that poster complain about is usually the same repetitive crap that they've always complain about. McNair's a cheapstake.. Kubiak is bringing his badluck Aggie's mojo to H-Town.. blah blah blah. If people were really complaining about us losing a meaningless game, in which we dominated their starters and primary back-ups, then it was really lame and ignorant.

bckey
08-16-2010, 01:42 PM
That is why you have an ignore list. Put the people on your list that you know you can't stand to read and be done with it. More people are migrating over here to TT from the main board so you know it is only going to get worse over time. Texanstalk is still waaayyy better than HT.com though. Really no comparison.

HOU-TEX
08-16-2010, 02:22 PM
I think this should be merged with TK's thread.

EDIT: Or was it Hookem's thread?

I think it should be merged with johnsonfan's 'Cockroach' thread

BullNation4Life
08-17-2010, 12:13 AM
My favorite are the one's who are pissed that Kubiak did not let Racker's kick a 51 yard FG to send a Pre Season game into overtime.... WTF!

Oh and then scream that Kubiak failed again to get his team to close the ball game....

Joe Texan
08-17-2010, 12:17 AM
kUBIAK IS STILL AN AGGIE NO MATTER IF WE ARE GOOD OR BAD. WE ARE GOOD AND HAVE BEEN FROM 14 GAMES BACK. WE STILL HAVE A KICKER COMPETITION AND THAT IS CRUCIAL TO THIS SEASON. I CANNOT WAIT TILL WE GET THE COLTS IN OUR HOUSE.

steelbtexan
08-17-2010, 12:22 AM
my favorite are the one's who are pissed that kubiak did not let racker's kick a 51 yard fg to send a pre season game into overtime.... Wtf!

Oh and then scream that kubiak failed again to get his team to close the ball game....

iyo

a*****e

Grforces
08-17-2010, 12:32 AM
I don't get the people who are always so negative about this team. As if they know better than the staff or McNair on how to run a pro football team.
I get it alot of people have been let down and dissapointed with the Texans, but how can you not get excited with a new season?
Especially seeing the stars, no, superstars that are on this team.
If you dont think that Mario, Cushing, Andre, Shaub, Owen, Pollard, Ryans are superstars then you just need to give up. All these guys are, should be (in pollards case) Pro bowlers.
Our running will be alot better this year. Im excited to see if holliday ends up working out these next 3 games. I can't wait to see how much Barwin has progressed. Mitchell, Dickerson, want to see if Garrett will actually be an Owen clone, Etc, Etc.
Just don't get the eternal buzzkills.

TimeKiller
08-17-2010, 08:56 AM
but but but......

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

hhhuuuUWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Babies gonna cry.

WWJD
08-17-2010, 09:12 AM
That is why you have an ignore list. Put the people on your list that you know you can't stand to read and be done with it. More people are migrating over here to TT from the main board so you know it is only going to get worse over time. Texanstalk is still waaayyy better than HT.com though. Really no comparison.

That's a migration this board will not be happy with. You are right; there is no comparison.

Kaiser Toro
08-17-2010, 09:31 AM
Horrible titles can drown out solid messages.

Honoring Earl 34
08-17-2010, 09:57 AM
kUBIAK IS STILL AN AGGIE NO MATTER IF WE ARE GOOD OR BAD. WE ARE GOOD AND HAVE BEEN FROM 14 GAMES BACK. WE STILL HAVE A KICKER COMPETITION AND THAT IS CRUCIAL TO THIS SEASON. I CANNOT WAIT TILL WE GET THE COLTS IN OUR HOUSE.

Hey ... Rick Perry is an Aggie and a former yell leader .

Texan_Bill
08-17-2010, 10:11 AM
Hey ... Rick Perry is an Aggie and a former yell leader .

:mcnugget: Take that stupid shit to the NSZ. Do you have anything else to offer??

HOU-TEX
08-17-2010, 10:12 AM
Horrible titles can drown out solid messages.

Agreed, seems kinda ironic too

Honoring Earl 34
08-17-2010, 10:16 AM
:mcnugget: Take that stupid shit to the NSZ. Do you have anything else to offer??

Just taking up for the Aggies .

Texan_Bill
08-17-2010, 10:27 AM
Just taking up for the Aggies .

:rolleyes:

BullNation4Life
08-17-2010, 05:45 PM
iyo

a*****e

LOL be man a spell it out. Makes me no nevermind....

Oh and it is true, it's damn true. Bunch of whining ass babies crying about Kubiak not letting a kicker kick a pre-season game into overtime....

Sad, just plain sad....