PDA

View Full Version : Stafon Johnson just broke his leg

Section516
08-15-2010, 12:18 AM
Feel for the guy. Came back from crushed windpipe and broke leg in first NFl action

Honoring Earl 34
08-15-2010, 12:25 AM
He is certainly a popular guy amongst players and coach .

Showtime100
08-15-2010, 12:27 AM
I was watching. The announcer was right. Fan of Tennessee or not (I hate them), you couldn't help but feel bad for the kid. He knew that his season was over and done with for a good while.

Honoring Earl 34
08-15-2010, 12:41 AM
I was watching. The announcer was right. Fan of Tennessee or not (I hate them), you couldn't help but feel bad for the kid. He knew that his season was over and done with for a good while.

Yep ... Warren Moon said ... look at his foot , your leg doesn't bend like that . Something to that affect then they showed the replay and it was ugly .

SheTexan
08-15-2010, 09:21 AM
Yep ... Warren Moon said ... look at his foot , your leg doesn't bend like that . Something to that affect then they showed the replay and it was ugly .

Warren Moon??? He's calling games now? The only time I watch Tenn is when we play them, so didn't know if he called the game or just putting his two cents worth into a conversation.

ThaShark316
08-15-2010, 10:07 AM
Warren Moon??? He's calling games now? The only time I watch Tenn is when we play them, so didn't know if he called the game or just putting his two cents worth into a conversation.

He called Super Bowl 40 for the Seahawks radio network, I believe.

CloakNNNdagger
08-15-2010, 12:23 PM
He called Super Bowl 40 for the Seahawks radio network, I believe.

He's been doing Seahawks announcing for years.

Blazing Arrow
08-15-2010, 01:42 PM
He was most likely not going to make the team but he could have shown his talent off and maybe made another team.

Our final group will probably be:

Johnson
Boute

and possibly Ringer.

HOU-TEX
08-16-2010, 12:27 PM
I think it ended up being a dislocated ankle.

Anyways, my heart dropped when I saw this happen. I really felt for the guy and hope he will continue to fight the fight. I think Fisher feels the same way (going by his reaction while he was laying on the field) and will keep him on the team and give him another shot in the future.

J_R
08-17-2010, 12:22 PM
Old friend Samkon Gado taking Johnson's spot