PDA

View Full Version : Redskins just smashed the Bills in preseason game

GP
08-14-2010, 12:01 AM
Wow. I only caught the end of the game, but the Redskins running game looks very very Shanahan. The two running backs were waiting for the seam made by the blockers and then BAM! one-cut and dashing for about 8-10 yards a pop.

It was a clinic, actually. I laughed because there they were: Shanahan Sr. and Shanahan Jr. and their offense was looking good.

I know it's way too early, but man they looked good. The Bills were just missing tackles and getting blown away by blockers.

Did anybody see enough of the early part of the game to comment on how McNabb looked?

beerlover
08-14-2010, 12:11 AM
Wow. I only caught the end of the game, but the Redskins running game looks very very Shanahan. The two running backs were waiting for the seam made by the blockers and then BAM! one-cut and dashing for about 8-10 yards a pop.

It was a clinic, actually. I laughed because there they were: Shanahan Sr. and Shanahan Jr. and their offense was looking good.

I know it's way too early, but man they looked good. The Bills were just missing tackles and getting blown away by blockers.

Did anybody see enough of the early part of the game to comment on how McNabb looked?

getting McNabb was pure genius for very low cost. what once looked like a gimmie now looks like above average difficult, down right nasty, battle of the former Denverites :bat:

SheTexan
08-14-2010, 12:16 AM
They were playing the BILLS GP!! Whoopie doo! :ant::)

Cjeremy635
08-14-2010, 12:22 AM
I watched the first quarter of the game, then I decided to watch The Boondock Saints 2. Anyways, McNabb looked pretty good for only being in that system for a short period of time. He was making some good throws and seems to have good anticiaption of what his receivers are going to do. The running game looked pretty good as well, of course this is due to Shanahan, but keep in mind that Portis played in his system with him in Denver. Having that previous experience in that system is going to be very valuable in getting everyone to buy into it and get it off the ground pretty fast. Those fans have a lot to be excited about. They're gonna be a tough team this year.

mexican_texan
08-14-2010, 02:32 AM
The Redskins killed Buffalo, what else is new?

GP
08-14-2010, 02:43 AM
I watched the first quarter of the game, then I decided to watch The Boondock Saints 2. Anyways, McNabb looked pretty good for only being in that system for a short period of time. He was making some good throws and seems to have good anticiaption of what his receivers are going to do. The running game looked pretty good as well, of course this is due to Shanahan, but keep in mind that Portis played in his system with him in Denver. Having that previous experience in that system is going to be very valuable in getting everyone to buy into it and get it off the ground pretty fast. Those fans have a lot to be excited about. They're gonna be a tough team this year.

I tried watching BDS 2 about a week ago on NetFlix streaming video service.

Sorely disappointed. Went to the www.imdb.com website and looked at viewer reviews, only to see that they echoed my thoughts on it completely. Except those reviewers were hardcore BDS fans and were literally screaming it down.

I never finished the movie because I lost interest. Very campy, IMO.