PDA

View Full Version : NE LG Logan Mankins

drs23
08-12-2010, 12:48 PM
Saw this elsewhere but not posted here yet. 5 year LG Logan Mankins is sitting out in NE after having turned down a 5 yr extension @ 7 mill/yr. Up till now the FO there isn't budgeing. Would he be a decent fit here and for how much? I'm sure Rick and Co. have looked/are looking into it if they're interested.

El Tejano
08-12-2010, 12:52 PM
Saw this elsewhere but not posted here yet. 5 year LG Logan Mankins is sitting out in NE after having turned down a 5 yr extension @ 7 mill/yr. Up till now the FO there isn't budgeing. Would he be a decent fit here and for how much? I'm sure Rick and Co. have looked/are looking into it if they're interested.

If they do check into him, then I'm totally believing everything they guy who posted the Kubiak Answered Questions for 6 Minutes thread has to say about the interior line.

IDEXAN
08-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Wow, would this guy be a pickup for the Texans but I seriously doubt that we're even on his radar ? It would be nice to have him anchor the middle of the line after losing Chester at that LG position and in that role.

JB
08-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Logan Mankins is not going anywhere. And if he does, he wants better than $8 mill a year. He wants a contract similar or exceeding wehat Jahri Evans got.