PDA

View Full Version : Madden 11 disses Jay Cutler & Adrian Peterson

Rush23
08-09-2010, 07:26 AM
http://www.chicitysports.com/2010/08/09/ea-sports-madden-11-disses-jay-cutler-and-adrian-peterson-via-achievement/

Check it out....EA dissing Jay Cutler....I would be mad but at least they dissed Adrian Peterson too lol

Sidenote...whose picking up Madden 11? It comes out tomorrow.

hot pickle
08-09-2010, 08:49 AM
ill be picking it up for sure!

TheIronDuke
08-09-2010, 08:39 PM
They should have a shank award if your opponent misses 3 FG's or an XP, wonder who would be a good poster boy for that???

GP
08-09-2010, 08:54 PM
http://www.chicitysports.com/2010/08/09/ea-sports-madden-11-disses-jay-cutler-and-adrian-peterson-via-achievement/

Check it out....EA dissing Jay Cutler....I would be mad but at least they dissed Adrian Peterson too lol

Sidenote...whose picking up Madden 11? It comes out tomorrow.

First time in a long time that I have NOT bought both NCAA and NFL games.

I just am not a fan of the two games anymore. No competition, due to legal deals, which means we don't see more changes each year. They have no threat from other companies, so they give us hyped-up "new & improved" stuff every year that isn't new and is barely improved.

Brandon420tx
08-09-2010, 09:01 PM
I'm only buying it this year because it's my first year with a PS3

Wolf
08-09-2010, 09:09 PM
thank goodness for Peterson... I am sure Slaton wasn't too far behind
:cow:

GuerillaBlack
08-10-2010, 01:21 AM

I just am not a fan of the two games anymore. No competition, due to legal deals, which means we don't see more changes each year. They have no threat from other companies, so they give us hyped-up "new & improved" stuff every year that isn't new and is barely improved.

I don't know. They've fixed up the last two a lot. Now, there were lazy from like the 2006 to 2009 versions, but last year's was completely different. This year will be to, if the mechanics changed like NCAA did this year.

HTown2ATX
08-10-2010, 09:42 AM

A - friggin -men!!!!! ESPN NFL 2K5 was THE BEST football game I had ever played and was only $20 brand new. Madden was getting the crap kicked out of them by that so they just bought the rights to the NFL gaming sector as well as the NCAA gaming sector for football. Due to that, I did not buy Madden or any football games from 2005 to 2010. Finally I cracked last year and got 2010 and had to admit it was good. Still hate the no competition!!!!!!

Mr teX
08-10-2010, 09:51 AM
A - friggin -men!!!!! ESPN NFL 2K5 was THE BEST football game I had ever played and was only $20 brand new. Madden was getting the crap kicked out of them by that so they just bought the rights to the NFL gaming sector as well as the NCAA gaming sector for football. Due to that, I did not buy Madden or any football games from 2005 to 2010. Finally I cracked last year and got 2010 and had to admit it was good. Still hate the no competition!!!!!!

2K5 was popular mainly b/c of the price..that's it. the gameplay wasn't that much better than madden to me honestly.

bah007
08-10-2010, 10:18 AM
NCAA 07 on XBox is still the best football game I've ever played. Ever since they switched to the next gen consoles the series' have sucked, IMO.

They care too much about presentation and not enough about gameplay.

HTown2ATX
08-10-2010, 10:28 AM
2K5 was popular mainly b/c of the price..that's it. the gameplay wasn't that much better than madden to me honestly.

To each his own. But it was not the price. I would have paid Madden prices for that game. It was that good. The hafl time show, the corwd, the moves and play calling. Everything IMO was better, the price was just icing on the cake. But, again, all just opinion.

:)

Dutchrudder
08-10-2010, 03:11 PM
The full list of Madden 11 achievements can be found here. (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/madden-nfl-11/achievements/) It features quite a few references to last season.

Fantasy Freak 25
Rush for over 200 yards in a game with one player (no OTP)
- icon features Chris Johnson

Did I Break It? 40
Win a game by at least 59 points (max qtr. len. 7 min, no OTP)
- icon features old Patriots logo

Laces Out 40
Kick a 60+ yard Field Goal (no OTP)
- icon shows Raiders kicker