PDA

View Full Version : Colts Tickets

TheCD
08-06-2010, 09:27 AM
Hey everyone. I just wanted to ask if anyone is selling tickets to the Colts game this year. Our budget is very tight, so we would need 2 tickets for $150 or less. My wife would be happy with anything end zone or sideline that's lower than the 600's (my ideal would be 300's on the sideline, but I know that's below the asking price). We do not need a parking pass.

Thanks to anyone that can help us. I'm DYING to see us beat the Colts in person!

StarStruck
08-07-2010, 01:53 AM
Interesting

ubecool454
08-07-2010, 07:50 AM
That game will be on TV if you don't have the funds. Dude what is wrong with the upper seats? I owned some and they are great for a low budget. If you want to sit in the 300s you can but not for $150. Just get you some upper seats and enjoy the game because there is not really a bad seat in the house.

TheCD
08-09-2010, 12:29 PM
That game will be on TV if you don't have the funds. Dude what is wrong with the upper seats? I owned some and they are great for a low budget. If you want to sit in the 300s you can but not for $150. Just get you some upper seats and enjoy the game because there is not really a bad seat in the house.

I understand, but it more has to do with my wife. I can appreciate the ability to digest the play from a distance, but my wife is more of a casual fan, and so she has a hard time seeing everything happen from that kind of distance.

I understand it's a long shot, but I'll never get tickets at that price if I don't ask.

Drew_Smoke
08-11-2010, 05:57 PM
I am looking for colts tix for my kid (#18 fan...I know, I know) and her little beau or whatever he is...lol

There's a chitlode on e-bay now. Some pretty cheap that no one is bidding on.

IBleedTexans
08-11-2010, 06:13 PM
I am looking for colts tix for my kid (#18 fan...I know, I know) and her little beau or whatever he is...lol

funny how your a texans fan and your daughters a forehead fan. Nice meeting yall last year hope you get those tickets

ubecool454
08-11-2010, 08:20 PM
I understand, but it more has to do with my wife. I can appreciate the ability to digest the play from a distance, but my wife is more of a casual fan, and so she has a hard time seeing everything happen from that kind of distance.

I understand it's a long shot, but I'll never get tickets at that price if I don't ask.

Piece of advice....go to stubhub or ebay but you are going to be extremely lucky to get lower seats to any game for $150 unless the Texans are 1-7 at the halfway point.

ubecool454
08-11-2010, 08:22 PM

You are 22 and you have a kid old enough to understand football????

Drew_Smoke
08-11-2010, 08:39 PM
You are 22 and you have a kid old enough to understand football????

I started young....