PDA

View Full Version : Injuries: Maclin, Bryant, etc

HoustonFrog
08-03-2010, 04:22 PM
This preseason/camp has been horrible already from a football team and fantasy standpoint.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=176879

The Eagles are initially calling the injury suffered by Jeremy Maclin on Tuesday "a hyperextended left knee."This doesn't sound so bad, but an MRI could always reveal a more serious injury. So we'll wait on guessing any timetables for return. By all accounts, Maclin looked to be in serious pain on the field, and the Eagles huddled for prayer after practice. Expect Maclin to at least miss the rest of the week. Aug. 3 - 4:20 pm et

I also read that DeSean was carted off with a back strain yesterday.

Add the 2 Denver backs and other inuries and this isn't starting well around the league.

MightyTExan
08-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Ravens have been decimated.

WWJD
08-03-2010, 06:08 PM
I can't remember where I read it or what player said it (duh!) but an article I read a few days ago a player was saying he wished they'd just have a 2 week camp..that that would be enough.

CloakNNNdagger
08-03-2010, 07:04 PM
This preseason/camp has been horrible already from a football team and fantasy standpoint.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=176879

I also read that DeSean was carted off with a back strain yesterday.

Add the 2 Denver backs and other inuries and this isn't starting well around the league.

Maclin sounds he may have a serious MCL [ edit I meant PCL] tear.

It seems that there is an inordinate number of injuries that occur near the beginning of TC, when players are least conditioned and most aggressive to compete for position.

jgl35
08-04-2010, 07:04 AM
The Eagles have had at least 10 players go down since they started full camp last Friday.
The odd part of this is in the full pad, live hitting, no one has been hurt.
They are getting hurt in the no hitting drills by more or less bumping into someone and falling down.