PDA

View Full Version : Printing TC Tickets

Ryan
07-30-2010, 02:56 PM
I posted this in the Training Camp thread but i figure it would easily get lost in the shuffle rather quickly so i'll just post here. How are we supposed to print out my tickets? I got confirmation emails for both the 31st(tomorrow) and the 7th. They say the tickets were attached to that email but all i see is a picture with the date on it and talking about free parking in the purple lot. So is that the ticket? Or do i need to do something else? Because it worried me that they didn't have a barcode.

IBleedTexans
07-30-2010, 02:59 PM
I posted this in the Training Camp thread but i figure it would easily get lost in the shuffle rather quickly so i'll just post here. How are we supposed to print out my tickets? I got confirmation emails for both the 31st(tomorrow) and the 7th. They say the tickets were attached to that email but all i see is a picture with the date on it and talking about free parking in the purple lot. So is that the ticket? Or do i need to do something else? Because it worried me that they didn't have a barcode.

Yes those are the tickets, print those and that's all you have to take.

HouSportsWriter
08-03-2010, 03:39 PM
dont you need a authentication page i got a authentication page when i got tickets it said to take with it or i wont get in

Texan_Lee
08-03-2010, 09:38 PM
dont you need a authentication page i got a authentication page when i got tickets it said to take with it or i wont get in

Nope, they don't even ask for it

Rey
08-03-2010, 11:29 PM
If the training camp is not "sold out" then you don't need anything...You can just walk up to the gate and go in...They'll ask you how many people you have and let you right in...I saw a woman and her son get in that way and I was too lazy to walk all the way back to the front to hand my friend his ticket and he got in that way as well...

Lesson: it's better to be safe than sorry, but don't sweat the ticket thing too much

TheIronDuke
08-04-2010, 05:49 PM
I'm going to Saturday's and we have tickets, is it pretty much guaranteed we'll get in? None of us have been to a TC before. Thanks!