BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cool:

I kid, I kid.......well sort of. :texflag:

HowBoutThemCowboys!
07-29-2010, 10:25 PM
Look at my first ever post.. When I was 14 years old:

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=629

HouSportsWriter
07-29-2010, 10:27 PM
Make me fill like a dumb ass. Why dont you?

any ways welcome back

looks at my posts.. compares to yours ....crys in a dark corner

Cjeremy635
07-29-2010, 10:31 PM

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=629

Wow! That's pretty cool to see that. That was a really great post for a 14 year old....hell, it's better than some of the adults that post on here now.

How do you feel about your team this year? I think you guys have a lot of talent, it just doesn't seem to always come together for whatever reason. I can't say that I wish you guys the best of luck, but I would love to see our two teams meet up in the Super Bowl. Ofcourse, there could only be one outcome of the game that I would be happy with. :fans:

HowBoutThemCowboys!
07-29-2010, 10:38 PM
Wow! That's pretty cool to see that. That was a really great post for a 14 year old....hell, it's better than some of the adults that post on here now.

How do you feel about your team this year? I think you guys have a lot of talent, it just doesn't seem to always come together for whatever reason. I can't say that I wish you guys the best of luck, but I would love to see our two teams meet up in the Super Bowl. Ofcourse, there could only be one outcome of the game that I would be happy with. :fans:

CJeremy, thank you for the friendly post. Yeah, it's funny to read that thread. I like what I said about Romo:

"Tony Romo-Havent heard anything about him yet, he played decent in last season's pre season games"

I am very excited about this upcoming season.. The roster is just stocked with so much talent thanks to some amazing drafts this decade.

You're right.. It just doesn't come together when it matters. But I have to think this year is different.. especially with the playoff monkey off our back. It just seems like the planets have aligned for this to be a special season. I really hope some "surprise" team out of nowhere, like the 2008 Cardinals, doesn't ruin it for us.

Texan_Bill
07-29-2010, 10:43 PM
**** a bunch of Cowgurls!! Dallas sucks!! (Frog, notice I said Dallas and not Fort Worth or TCU!!! Afterall, look at this.......

I got owned by Donkay! :D

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k325/Texan_Bill/Texans/Dante_owned.jpg

Cjeremy635
07-29-2010, 10:46 PM
CJeremy, thank you for the friendly post. Yeah, it's funny to read that thread. I like what I said about Romo:

"Tony Romo-Havent heard anything about him yet, he played decent in last season's pre season games"

I am very excited about this upcoming season.. The roster is just stocked with so much talent thanks to some amazing drafts this decade.

You're right.. It just doesn't come together when it matters. But I have to think this year is different.. especially with the playoff monkey off our back. It just seems like the planets have aligned for this to be a special season. I really hope some "surprise" team out of nowhere, like the 2008 Cardinals, doesn't ruin it for us.

A) You're welcome man, glad to have you here.

B) Everyone should be excited as hell for their team at this stage. This is the part of the year where every team has the same opportunity and everyone is getting their hopes & dreams all geared up. That's what it's all about, this sick emotional rollercoaster that we put ourselves through.

Cjeremy635
07-29-2010, 10:52 PM
**** a bunch of Cowgurls!! Dallas sucks!! (Frog, notice I said Dallas and not Fort Worth or TCU!!! Afterall, look at this.......

Bill, the shame you should feel is unmatched by others. :cool:

Texan_Bill
07-29-2010, 10:52 PM

For those that don't know, this picture was taken during a "Blue Crew" tailgate, the day after the "Texas Bowl" which included TCU v. UH, right after Art Briles left UH to move on to Baylor... In other words, UH had no real head coach and the froggy people barely won...

:D

That said, ask Dante and Lauren.... I took it like a man....

*I had no choice, really*

HoustonFrog
07-30-2010, 07:13 AM

That's Awesome!!!!

Go Frogs. :toast2:

spurstexanstros
08-04-2010, 04:49 PM
Hello everybody,

I am glad to be back on the board.

the plot thickens as the enemy returns....... STS ignites battle red lightsaber in preparation of the old foe's return.

Double Barrel
08-04-2010, 05:19 PM

I didn't know Donkay was the lead singer in Loverboy! :photos:

TEXANS84
08-04-2010, 05:30 PM
For those that don't know, this picture was taken during a "Blue Crew" tailgate, the day after the "Texas Bowl" which included TCU v. UH, right after Art Briles left UH to move on to Baylor... In other words, UH had no real head coach and the froggy people barely won...

That said, ask Dante and Lauren.... I took it like a man....

Yes, but you had the quarterback of the Philadelphia Eagles running your team and the #1 wide reciever of the St Louis Rams catching balls...so no excuses. Was actually a pretty boring game.

And yes...you did take it like a man. I was suprised on how well you took it...it almost seemed like you take it all the time.

GuerillaBlack
08-05-2010, 01:13 AM

Cool man! Do you want a gold star...or would you prefer a blue one?

StarStruck
08-05-2010, 11:47 AM
Hello everybody,

I am glad to be back on the board.

Welcome back.

badboy
08-05-2010, 11:54 AM
Welcome back. Will Phillips survive if Dallas doesn't get to SB? There was a lot of heat last season.

Goldensilence
08-06-2010, 10:15 AM
Welcome back. Will Phillips survive if Dallas doesn't get to SB? There was a lot of heat last season.

Actually I thought he saved his job by going to the playoffs and winning their first playoff game in...what like a decade? I think anything less than a repeat will cost his his job for sure.

Defense should be solid and the offense has a lot of weapons, but it's really all going to depend on if their young LT can hold his own. Not to mention the rest of the aging OL.

Texan_Bill
08-06-2010, 11:17 AM
I didn't know Donkay was the lead singer in Loverboy! :photos:

:spit: Holy cow!!!!!

WWJD
08-06-2010, 11:20 AM
LOL. I actually heard "Working for the Weekend" last night on some commercial. Oh brother.