PDA

View Full Version : The Odds Of An All Texas SB

gary
07-29-2010, 09:31 PM
http://thelandryhat.com/2010/07/29/an-all-texas-super-bowl-not-just-a-fantasy/

JB
07-29-2010, 09:41 PM
It was a nice read... until the end when the author lost all credibility.

the Texans not only have to face the Colts, but the Chargers, Patriots, Jets, Steelers, etc. Each of those opponents are better on paper today.

If he don't even know who we are playing, the rest is also garbage.

jaayteetx
07-29-2010, 10:02 PM
It was a nice read... until the end when the author lost all credibility.

If he don't even know who we are playing, the rest is also garbage.

I think the author was refering to the AFC as a whole, like if they made the playoffs, they would have to face some of those teams.

JB
07-29-2010, 10:08 PM
I think the author was refering to the AFC as a whole, like if they made the playoffs, they would have to face some of those teams.

NO! Au contraire mon frere. He wrote Vegas lists the Texans as 15:1 to win the AFC Conference. This seems apropos since the Texans not only have to face the Colts, but the Chargers, Patriots, Jets, Steelers, etc. Each of those opponents are better on paper today.

Dude has not a clue

jaayteetx
07-29-2010, 10:10 PM
NO! Au contraire mon frere. He wrote

Dude has not a clue

Yes, he is refering to the Texans winning the AFC, which, in order to do, they would have to beat those teams out.

JB
07-29-2010, 10:13 PM
Yes, he is refering to the Texans winning the AFC, which, in order to do, they would have to beat those teams out.

Quite a reach bud. Don't know why you are defending him, but it is pure speculative bs that the Texans will have to beat the Patriots and the Steelers. They are not on the schedule nor are the favored to win their divisions.

jaayteetx
07-29-2010, 10:16 PM
Quite a reach bud. Don't know why you are defending him, but it is pure speculative bs that the Texans will have to beat the Patriots and the Steelers. They are not on the schedule nor are the favored to win their divisions.

Not defending, just the way I see it, anyway, I agree with ya on the Steelers, I see them struggling and the Pats, I think they do have to be considered the favorites. I ain't buying what the Jets are selling.

JB
07-29-2010, 10:21 PM
Not defending, just the way I see it, anyway, I agree with ya on the Steelers, I see them struggling and the Pats, I think they do have to be considered the favorites. I ain't buying what the Jets are selling.

I think between the Jets and the Dolphins, the Pats have a tough road ahead of them.

Texan_Bill
07-29-2010, 10:23 PM
18-0 +1 at Cowboy Stadium (aka JerryWorld) becomes "Our House"!!

"Whose House?"

"Our House"

Okay, I realize that it's not gonna happen, but I can I dream, no?

JB
07-29-2010, 10:26 PM
18-0 +1 at Cowboy Stadium (aka JerryWorld) becomes "Our House"!!

"Whose House?"

"Our House"

Okay, I realize that it's not gonna happen, but I can I dream, no?

This time of year we all get to enjoy that dream....

Unlwss you are a Lions, Bills, Rams or Raiders fan.

BigBull17
07-30-2010, 03:13 AM
I think between the Jets and the Dolphins, the Pats have a tough road ahead of them.

Yeah, the Pats are gonna be fighting to not finish third in their division. Im not real sold on them anyway. They don't scare me like some teams do.

TexanSam
07-31-2010, 10:57 AM
15-1 odds...not too shabby. I wonder what our odd are for making the playoffs?

HJam72
07-31-2010, 11:12 AM
Well, we all know the odds of the Texans going this year are 100% texanpride, so we just need those Cowgirls to step it up.

SheTexan
07-31-2010, 11:52 AM
I would rather see a TEXAN/NINER SB!! I don't want to EVER see the Cowboys get that far!! PEROID!! I would be perfectly happy if they spent another 10-11 yrs just looking for a playoff spot!! Just the mention of the name makes me want to hurl!! Still pissed they're playing in the HOF game!! The GREAT Jerry Rice deserved better!!!! BLATENT disrespect on the part of the NFL! They were hell bent on making sure ES ruled the day!! Makes me sick the way the NFL sucks up to JJ!!!:scarygirl:

The Pencil Neck
07-31-2010, 12:27 PM
I would rather see a TEXAN/NINER SB!! I don't want to EVER see the Cowboys get that far!! PEROID!! I would be perfectly happy if they spent another 10-11 yrs just looking for a playoff spot!! Just the mention of the name makes me want to hurl!! Still pissed they're playing in the HOF game!! The GREAT Jerry Rice deserved better!!!! BLATENT disrespect on the part of the NFL! They were hell bent on making sure ES ruled the day!! Makes me sick the way the NFL sucks up to JJ!!!:scarygirl:

Mom? Is that you?

:)

SheTexan
07-31-2010, 12:32 PM
Mom? Is that you?

:shetexan::texflag:

76Texan
07-31-2010, 01:40 PM
So the Texans will be the first team to reach the play-offs with 5.6 wins, LOL!

I'm loving it!:spit:

76Texan
07-31-2010, 01:41 PM

Cowgurls are going down! :fans:

76Texan
07-31-2010, 01:42 PM
mom? Is that you?

lol!

Norg
08-01-2010, 04:49 PM
I may be a little homer but on paper i cant see how the Jets and steelers are better then us

Mark shanchez >>>> Matt scahub

Brain leftweitch >>>>> Matt schaub

Is that what there thinking

Do the jets and Steelers have better linebackers then us a better D line ???? really