PDA

View Full Version : I Am Now The Section Captain In 117!

Drew_Smoke
07-29-2010, 03:53 PM
And my eyes will be on YOU!

Okay...that was pretty dumb. But do you get a sash and badge like a crossing guard?

hobie
07-29-2010, 04:04 PM
Ha, got that email as well..... So you decided to volunteer for it huh.. what are your requirements... just to watch and observe? Shoot, I'll be too busy watching the game and making beer/restroom runs, I'd never know what the heck was going on.....

BIG TORO
07-29-2010, 04:12 PM

Okay...that was pretty dumb. But do you get a sash and badge like a crossing guard?

So are you going to tell on me when I flip the bird at the opposing team when they are kicking a field goal?

gwallaia
07-29-2010, 04:21 PM
I got that email. Section Captain sounds too nerdy, I want to be the Section Czar.

Yankee_In_TX
07-29-2010, 04:27 PM

Oh lord - is that like making the school bully the hall monitor? :kitten:

Yankee_In_TX
07-29-2010, 04:28 PM
Ha, got that email as well..... So you decided to volunteer for it huh.. what are your requirements... just to watch and observe? Shoot, I'll be too busy watching the game and making beer/restroom runs, I'd never know what the heck was going on.....

I signed up my wife and I - she said no way will she be a narc. I said if all I have to do is fill out a survey on Monday and I get prizes, I'm in!!!

I didn't heard back :(

Drew_Smoke
07-29-2010, 04:32 PM
So are you going to tell on me when I flip the bird at the opposing team when they are kicking a field goal?

You are very wise and handsome.

Drew_Smoke
07-29-2010, 04:34 PM
I also got the one about training camp. That is cool if it is as exclusive as they say.

I won't be there but if anyone wants to lie and say they are me...or however it works....hollah.

BIG TORO
07-29-2010, 04:35 PM
You are very wise and handsome.

Wow you must have a photographic memory! lol

hobie
07-29-2010, 05:12 PM
I signed up my wife and I - she said no way will she be a narc. I said if all I have to do is fill out a survey on Monday and I get prizes, I'm in!!!

I didn't heard back :(

I thought I read that people have until the 4th to reply..maybe after then.
Maybe you'll get a whistle and a flag !

HouSportsWriter
07-29-2010, 06:29 PM
Wait how old do you got to be to work a relient...lol =d

18 or oldeer =[

Texan_Lee
07-30-2010, 09:13 AM
I have a feeling almost everyone who sits in the Bull Pen will be volunteering for that "Section Captain thing...

Texan_Bill
07-30-2010, 09:23 AM
The 2010 season is off to a great start with Training Camp starting this week and the season fast approaching. This year we are starting a new program and we need your help! We need you to be our eyes and ears and assist us with making your gameday experience more enjoyable. We need you to become our new Section Captain, the leader of your section. We are looking for season ticket holders that attend Houston Texans games on a regular basis throughout the season that can provide us with valuable feedback each Monday after a home game by taking a short survey on their gameday experience. With this information we will continue to strive to create memorable and exciting gamedays.

Along the way you could receive numerous Texans prizes for filling out the survey such as Pre-game sideline credentials, Aramark bucks or Texans Autograph merchandise.

For more information on Section Captains or if you would like to nominate yourself please contact me no later than Wednesday, August 4th and I will be more than happy to help. We will only have one Section Caption per section and if we have multiple nominations in each section we will randomly select. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, August 28th when we take on the Dallas Cowboys at Reliant Stadium.

Holly Daigle

Event Services Manager

Houston Texans

Reliant Stadium

Two Reliant Park

Houston, TX 77054-1573

Phone 832-667-2039

Fax 832-667-2055

www.houstontexans.com

GO TEXANS!

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.441 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3034 - Release Date: 07/29/10 06:34:00

Section Captain?? :mcnugget:

hobie
07-30-2010, 09:44 AM
Section Captain?? :mcnugget:

For you, I am sure you would wear a cape and tights... Then again, you already probably have that outfit, so that wouldn't be all that much of a problem to outfit you....

Texan_Bill
07-30-2010, 10:08 AM
For you, I am sure you would wear a cape and tights... Then again, you already probably have that outfit, so that wouldn't be all that much of a problem to outfit you....

I quit wearing it once I found out you were stalking me... :butterfly:

Texan_Lee
07-30-2010, 12:27 PM
lol:

Joe Texan
07-31-2010, 10:06 AM
I am Bull PEN PRESIDENT

I demand that you all stand up and scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SheTexan
07-31-2010, 10:16 AM
Sounds like this applies to all sections, not just the Bullpen. I didn't get the e-mail, so guess grandma's don't count! :):shetexan:

Drew_Smoke
07-31-2010, 12:43 PM
Sounds like this applies to all sections, not just the Bullpen. I didn't get the e-mail, so guess grandma's don't count! :):shetexan:

yeah you do...mine was in my spam folder.

Drew_Smoke
08-06-2010, 08:15 AM
The words "free stuff" does wonders, eh?

I want to thank everyone for their nominations for Section Captain for the 2010 season. We were overwhelmed and excited with the amount of responses from each section that we received and apologize that we were not able to respond to each of them individually. The season ticket holders that we have randomly selected will receive a follow-up email today. If you donít receive an email we hope you will be willing to participate in a focus group and other customer service initiatives in the future. We look forward to seeing you on August 28th when we take on the Dallas Cowboys!

Holly Daigle

Event Services Manager

Houston Texans

Reliant Stadium

Two Reliant Park

Houston, TX 77054-1573

Phone 832-667-2039

Fax 832-667-2055

www.houstontexans.com

GO TEXANS!

Overalls
08-08-2010, 04:32 PM
I also got the one about training camp. That is cool if it is as exclusive as they say.

I won't be there but if anyone wants to lie and say they are me...or however it works....hollah.

I have to take a personal holiday before 9/12. So I figured I would check it out. My wife and I wll be there. I wonder if it will be in the bubble?

DerekLee1
08-09-2010, 01:05 PM
I win Section 116!!

congratulations! You have been selected to be a section captain for your section for the 2010 season. We will email you a survey after each home game that needs to be completed by the next day. For each survey that is completed we will put your name in the mix to be drawn to win some really cool texans prizes including the following:

Autographed merchandise
texans apparel
aramark bucks
pre-game sideline passes
lunch in the texans cafeteria
and other great texans prizes

we will send out a reminder before the first game. Please keep in mind your answers should reflect the experience you had at the game you just attended. We appreciate the time you are taking to fill out these surveys each week and we are looking forward to your feedback.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your participation!!

Holly daigle
event services manager
houston texans
reliant stadium
two reliant park
houston, tx 77054-1573
phone 832-667-2039
fax 832-667-2055
www.houstontexans.com

go texans!

FILO_girl
08-10-2010, 05:39 PM
Thank god they didn't have Lot Monitors...I'da been soooo busted. :roast:

SheTexan
08-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Congrats Derek!! Since you've gotta keep your eye on the diehards, I suggest you let me have your seat on row A or B so you can roam around and "monitor" the crazies!! :doot::shetexan:

J/K!! BUT, I want your cell #!! I bet between the two of us we can handle those jerk Colt and Titan fans that seem to ALWAYS get those two ticketmaster seats next to me!! :bat: OR, you can just tell Paul and he will come a runnin!! lol WOOOOHOOOOO!! I'm so ready for some football!!!:texflag:

DerekLee1
08-12-2010, 12:09 AM
Congrats Derek!! Since you've gotta keep your eye on the diehards, I suggest you let me have your seat on row A or B so you can roam around and "monitor" the crazies!! :doot::shetexan:

J/K!! BUT, I want your cell #!! I bet between the two of us we can handle those jerk Colt and Titan fans that seem to ALWAYS get those two ticketmaster seats next to me!! :bat: OR, you can just tell Paul and he will come a runnin!! lol WOOOOHOOOOO!! I'm so ready for some football!!!:texflag:

Happy to pass along my cell. Just remind me when I see you next.

The worst fans ever, though, were the Chargers fans that poured beer all over me - TWICE! - at a PREASEASON game!! Worse than cowboys fans. Ugh.