PDA

View Full Version : Jets ruining lockerroom, May sign TO?

Section516
07-27-2010, 09:27 AM
Not sure if this needs to be merged into the T.O thread, as I'm more interested in the opinion on the impact of what the jets are doing to their lockerroom.

Jets speaking to T.O agent re. potential signing.
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5412850

Adding Cromartie and his baggage, holmes and his, edwards and his, and now, TO and his?

thunderkyss
07-27-2010, 10:40 AM
I'm a big TO fan
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a159/Thunderkyss/tosigcopy7sx.png

Maybe I should say huge. I don't see a need for him, with Edwards, & Holmes on that team. Is Holmes in some kind of trouble now? So maybe.

T.O. just expects to win, and he expects everyone to pull their own weight. I can see how that may be a little caustic, so what. If he were a QB or a coach, it would be no big deal, people would just deal with it.

Don't get me wrong, I had hoped in his advanced years, he would have learned to tone things down a bit. & maybe he has. He wasn't any trouble in Buffalo, and that stuff in Dallas was silly if you ask me.

Dutchrudder
07-27-2010, 11:10 AM
I'm a big TO fan
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a159/Thunderkyss/tosigcopy7sx.png

Maybe I should say huge. I don't see a need for him, with Edwards, & Holmes on that team. Is Holmes in some kind of trouble now? So maybe.

T.O. just expects to win, and he expects everyone to pull their own weight. I can see how that may be a little caustic, so what. If he were a QB or a coach, it would be no big deal, people would just deal with it.

Don't get me wrong, I had hoped in his advanced years, he would have learned to tone things down a bit. & maybe he has. He wasn't any trouble in Buffalo, and that stuff in Dallas was silly if you ask me.

Holmes is suspended the first four games of the year.

I still don't see why they would consider TO. They have Edwards, Cotchery, Holmes, so I don't think they need him or the headaches.

WWJD
07-27-2010, 12:05 PM
Hmm. Well with Rex Ryan being the coach and all I don't think Terrell will be making much trouble or he'll have that guy all over him.

He said Bill Parcells never spoke a word to him. I can't see that happening with Ryan.

CloakNNNdagger
07-27-2010, 12:35 PM
Hmm. Well with Rex Ryan being the coach and all I don't think Terrell will be making much trouble or he'll have that guy all over him.

He said Bill Parcells never spoke a word to him. I can't see that happening with Ryan.

I'm sure Parcells knew he had very little say with TO (or want to waste his energy), since TO was a forced issue by Stretch to begin with.......against Parcell's better judgement.

Texecutioner
07-27-2010, 12:39 PM
Man, that will become my most hated team in the entire league if he goes there. I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen though, because he'll take less money now. I was really hoping that TO would end up on a bottom feeder again.

El Tejano
07-27-2010, 01:10 PM
Him going up against Derrell Revis in practice should be fun.

TexasBoY25
07-27-2010, 01:14 PM
Any Jets "pursuit" of TO never really got off ground. Jets official: "Our interest was just to throw out a call to the agent - that's all."