PDA

View Full Version : Houston Texans App

Kimmy
07-23-2010, 01:16 PM
Why don't the Texans have an App for Android or iPhone? We need to email and let them know there is a need and a WANT for this!

Come on Texans, get with the times! :)

houstonspartan
07-23-2010, 01:25 PM
Why don't the Texans have an App for Android or iPhone? We need to email and let them know there is a need and a WANT for this!

Funny you should mention this. I had lunch with someone with a top company that designs I-Phone Apps and web sites.

Guess what the hold up is? Yep: The N-F-L.

They regulate everything. And, they apparnetly still have an agreemnent with Sprint, so it's not likely that any team Apps will be coming to I-Phone or 'Droid any time soon.

Sucks.

BIG TORO
07-23-2010, 01:26 PM

When the Texans get an app, I will finally upgrade my phone to and Android.

BIG TORO
07-23-2010, 01:27 PM
Funny you should mention this. I had lunch with someone with a top company that designs I-Phone Apps and web sites.

They regulate everything. And, they apparnetly still have an agreemnent with Sprint, so it's not likely that any team Apps will be coming to I-Phone or 'Droid any time soon.

Sucks.

Sprint has the HTC evo Android phone and i'm with sprint. They need to work things out.

houstonspartan
07-23-2010, 01:34 PM
Sprint has the HTC evo Android phone and i'm with sprint. They need to work things out.

Interesting. I didn't know that. Well, I'm not sure what the hold up is, then. My guess is the NFL is just dragging their feet. You know how they can be about protecting their "brand."

Craig.
07-23-2010, 02:50 PM
The NFL ditched Sprint (boo) and are now Verizon jockriders.

BIG TORO
07-23-2010, 03:08 PM
The NFL ditched Sprint (boo) and are now Verizon jockriders.

When did this happen?

Craig.
07-23-2010, 03:25 PM
I want to say it was back in March. 4 year deal.

BIG TORO
07-23-2010, 03:48 PM
I want to say it was back in March. 4 year deal.

Damn I loved watching the games on my phone when im on the road.

Kimmy
07-23-2010, 06:05 PM

Sucks.

They don't have the agreement with Sprint, I work for Sprint and it expired months ago :( BOO! No fun league .....

Kimmy
07-23-2010, 06:06 PM
Interesting. I didn't know that. Well, I'm not sure what the hold up is, then. My guess is the NFL is just dragging their feet. You know how they can be about protecting their "brand."

LOVE my Evo!!!

jppaul
07-24-2010, 11:55 AM
Damn I loved watching the games on my phone when im on the road.

If you have directtv they have superfan which lets you watch the games on your iphone