PDA

View Full Version : Houston Texans Early Scouting Report

gary
07-14-2010, 09:38 PM
This is from a Ravens insider but he does have some good points. The only thing he leaves out is about Arain Foster while talking about the running game but otherwise it's a pretty good write up. It may not may not be anything new to you but training camp is only about two three weeks away and I like when the Texans get some good pub from other sources around the league. I try and post when they do because it makes me feel good about my favorite team and more excited about the up and coming season stires up some good chatter as well. I hope you enjoy it. GO TEXANS just sixteen days untill training camp begins and I can't wait.
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2010/07/early_scouting_report_houston_texans.html

Texan_Bill
07-14-2010, 11:08 PM
Houshamazilli - championship!!!

thunderkyss
07-15-2010, 12:30 AM
Week 14...

Both teams will probably playing for a play-off spot in week 14.

I do like how he projects us going 11-5 though.

gary
07-15-2010, 09:40 AM
I thought I might get blasted for posting it. LOL

drs23
07-15-2010, 11:36 AM
I thought I might get blasted for posting it. LOL

Naa, nice to hear things from other team's perspectives. And it is kinda slow ;^)

Hooston Texan
07-15-2010, 11:47 AM
Good little thumbnail report.

From the other side of the line, the Ravens look like the toughest team on our schedule. In fact, I think they'll be the best team in the AFC this season unless age finally catches up to the defense.

Both of their lines are outstanding, their running game is top shelf, and Flacco is now being given some legitimate targets to work with. I personally think the jury is still out on Flacco as a big-time NFL QB, but he is clearly a guy the Ravens can win with. Outside of Ed Reed--I don't believe one bit of this retirement talk--their secondary is not up to par with the rest of their team, but their monstrous front seven masks that weakness pretty well.

We definitely caught a bad break in the schedule by drawing the Ravens and Jets as fellow second-place teams. I think both teams are miles better than first place teams in their divisions last year (Bengals and Pats), and they'll be extremely tough outs for us.

BIG TORO
07-15-2010, 11:57 AM
I can live with 11-5 and a superbowl ring! :evil: