PDA

View Full Version : SIAP: Interesting tidbit about offseason workouts

c10x
07-12-2010, 04:22 PM
From Brian Cushing's twitter account.

Headed to @DeFrancosGym w Kevin Walter and @davediehl66 for morning session. about 8 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Looks like KW is joining Cush at Defrancos to get ready for training camp. This can't be a bad thing.

TimeKiller
07-12-2010, 06:14 PM
Who has been with the Cush so far this offseason?

Demeco, K-dub aaannnnd did Mario ever go?

CAN'T be a bad thing. Hell, just teach the OL sumo wrestling techniques while we're at it.

c10x
07-12-2010, 07:08 PM
Defranco's isn't the MMA training thing with Jay Glazer. It's the premier hardcore athletic training performance facility in the world.

Regardless, I wish more Texans joined him there. It seems like every year someone from his gym comes into the NFL and vastly outperforms where the pundits expected them to.

TimeKiller
07-13-2010, 10:04 AM
Defranco's isn't the MMA training thing with Jay Glazer. It's the premier hardcore athletic training performance facility in the world.

Regardless, I wish more Texans joined him there. It seems like every year someone from his gym comes into the NFL and vastly outperforms where the pundits expected them to.

Ah, correct you are. I've seen vids of Cush in action in that gym. Certainly, I'd like to see A LOT more players following Cushing's intense ethic. He just doesn't stop. Football to MMA to Defranco's Gym...There's a reason this guy looks cut out of stone. Say what you want to about recent pee tests but there is absolutely ZERO question about Cush's mentality behind the scenes of the football field...

silvrhand
07-13-2010, 11:28 PM
Ah, correct you are. I've seen vids of Cush in action in that gym. Certainly, I'd like to see A LOT more players following Cushing's intense ethic. He just doesn't stop. Football to MMA to Defranco's Gym...There's a reason this guy looks cut out of stone. Say what you want to about recent pee tests but there is absolutely ZERO question about Cush's mentality behind the scenes of the football field...

uh.. if you are jacking up on steroids it definitely pumps up the intensity. Only time will tell if Cushing is off the juice and can compete.

TimeKiller
07-15-2010, 08:22 AM
uh.. if you are jacking up on steroids it definitely pumps up the intensity. Only time will tell if Cushing is off the juice and can compete.

UUUUUHHHHHH

I'm not stupid and steroids don't help anyone's dedication to be at a physical peak.

Even if he was masking steroids, which at this point is a baseless claim, steroids only help you recover after a workout. They don't make you instantly stronger, faster, meaner or better at reading offensive plays.