PDA

View Full Version : Where's My Tickets

Joe Texan
07-05-2010, 10:46 AM
Well

Speedy
07-05-2010, 11:10 AM
Won't be long. Could be as little as a week away!

The dates Santa (FedEx guy) showed up with my presents (tickets) the last 6 years;

04 - July 16
05 - July 18
06 - July 31
07 - July 12
08 - July 11
09 - July 17

NitroGSXR
07-05-2010, 11:18 AM
The Texans office has been closed for the past two weeks for their own "offseason". They reopen tomorrow. I bet they start stuffing envelopes then.

Joe Texan
07-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Joe Texan standing by door tapping foot

Hardcore Texan
07-06-2010, 09:50 AM
Maybe they'll come on my birthday! :texflag:

BIG TORO
07-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Maybe they'll come on my birthday! :texflag:

They did say mid July, and the 15th is mid July so that would be cool!

Dr2bKay
07-06-2010, 06:41 PM
Chances are that I will be out of town for Christmas in July :-(. I know fed-ex is kinda strict on their delivering...too late to have them send it to Nashville. :-(

NitroGSXR
07-06-2010, 07:17 PM
Today I was told by my rep that tickets would be shipped around the end of the month.

*grumbles*

Dr2bKay
07-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Today I was told by my rep that tickets would be shipped around the end of the month.

*grumbles*

Yay..the end of the month works for me. I will be back for training camp. :kingkong:

hobie
07-06-2010, 09:02 PM
Not a big deal... really... as long as we get them before the first pre-season, it doesn't matter !

ATXtexanfan
07-06-2010, 09:04 PM

*grumbles*

crap, oh well. maybe they are having problems cramming that gift into the envelope.

NitroGSXR
07-06-2010, 09:55 PM
crap, oh well. maybe they are having problems cramming that gift into the envelope.

Yeah...

Yeah...

YEAH!!!

:fans:

Stemp
07-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Aren't they printed in some other state? I know they ship directly from the printer.

spurstexanstros
07-08-2010, 08:47 PM
I cant wait... I am a first time season ticket holder. I am sharing them with Texizgreat. It was one my goals in life to get them. I am married , have a kid and advanced degree, The vehicle I always wanted house with a pool and the season tickets is the icing on the cake. I know alot of you wont consider shared ticket holder as a real season ticket holder...but living in SA it would not be practical to go to all 8 games..I am greatful that I was able to afford them and thanks to texizgreat for sharing them because it is gonna be a great season.

Joe Texan
07-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Dude whatever floats your Boat Welcome aboard

Texan_Bill
07-08-2010, 09:51 PM
You know what I want for "the present" this year........... **** THAT!! I want a successfull foray into the ****ing playoffs, damnit!!!!

Hardcore Texan
07-09-2010, 11:07 AM
I cant wait... I am a first time season ticket holder. I am sharing them with Texizgreat. It was one my goals in life to get them. I am married , have a kid and advanced degree, The vehicle I always wanted house with a pool and the season tickets is the icing on the cake. I know alot of you wont consider shared ticket holder as a real season ticket holder...but living in SA it would not be practical to go to all 8 games..I am greatful that I was able to afford them and thanks to texizgreat for sharing them because it is gonna be a great season.

Congrats man, it don't matter if you split them or what, season tix are season tix baby!

I live in RR and I can't make every game, part of the agreement for me to pursuade the wife was go to a few games a year and sell the rest to help with the cost, there was no other was we could afford it. If I lived closer I would be at every game though, it's the highlight of my year when I get to come in for a few games.

OrangeLotPole8
07-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Aren't they printed in some other state? I know they ship directly from the printer.

I think they are printed in Alabama, then picked up and shipped to FedEx in Memphis, from Memphis to Houston, and then to our doorstep! Can't wait! Ready to stare at all 15!

ubecool454
07-09-2010, 03:14 PM
The Texans office has been closed for the past two weeks for their own "offseason". They reopen tomorrow. I bet they start stuffing envelopes then.

The Texans don't do the stuffing and shipping...the printers do and I was at the stadium on Thursday the 7th july and they said closer to the end of the month.

ubecool454
07-09-2010, 03:15 PM

I think they are printed in Arkansas. I don't care when they come as long as its before the first preseason game.

Speedy
07-09-2010, 08:22 PM
You know what I want for "the present" this year........... **** THAT!! I want a successfull foray into the ****ing playoffs, damnit!!!!

QFT!!

I want the present to be a playoff invoice. That would be sweet!!

BIG TORO
07-12-2010, 07:29 AM
Should be any day this week right?

NitroGSXR
07-12-2010, 07:48 AM
Should be any day this week right?

Nah. Try two weeks.

BIG TORO
07-12-2010, 08:03 AM
Nah. Try two weeks.

Don't say that!

NitroGSXR
07-12-2010, 08:08 AM
Don't say that!

Just relaying what my ticket rep told me. It'll be at the end of the month.

BIG TORO
07-12-2010, 08:19 AM

That Sucks!

ubecool454
07-12-2010, 09:35 AM
That Sucks!

Patience ma man patience. As long as mine arrives before the first preseason game I'm good. I think there has been a delay with the printer again.

SheTexan
07-12-2010, 09:36 AM
Probably getting them a little later this year due to the 4 payment plan. By the time they gave all the owners time to PAY UP it would put them toward the end of May to have all transactions complete. Doesn't give them a lot of time to get it all done.

I don't really care. It's a surprise that always brightens my day, whenever it happens.

ubecool454
07-12-2010, 09:45 AM
Probably getting them a little later this year due to the 4 payment plan. By the time they gave all the owners time to PAY UP it would put them toward the end of May to have all transactions complete. Doesn't give them a lot of time to get it all done.

I don't really care. It's a surprise that always brightens my day, whenever it happens.

Is there really a 4 payment plan? My co-worker still hasn't finished paying for his tickets. They just told him that he may not receive "the gift" and as long as he has them paid up before the end of July. I told him he is going to lose that PSL one of these days. My rep told me to look for them at the end of this month..problem with the printer.

SheTexan
07-12-2010, 09:58 AM
Is there really a 4 payment plan? My co-worker still hasn't finished paying for his tickets. They just told him that he may not receive "the gift" and as long as he has them paid up before the end of July. I told him he is going to lose that PSL one of these days. My rep told me to look for them at the end of this month..problem with the printer.

Yep! a payment a month from Feb to May. They told my friend she would have to have her's paid by the end of May, or they would not guarantee tickets before the first preseason game. Told her all orders had to go in the first week or so of June in order to get them out on time. She doesn't have PSLs though. Who knows! That's one bill I am NEVER late on!! lol No way would I take a chance of losing my PSLs.

Texan_Lee
07-12-2010, 11:50 AM
Damn printer... I'm ready to get this season started... time to start warming up for beer pong.

Joe Texan
07-13-2010, 08:08 AM

nitro are you sure you heard him correctly

The Tickets are coming the Tickets are coming Joe Texan screams as he rides thru houston.

BIG TORO
07-13-2010, 08:19 AM

The Tickets are coming the Tickets are coming Joe Texan screams as he rides thru houston.

Joe I PM'ed you I have you horns.

NitroGSXR
07-13-2010, 09:31 AM

Deaf jokes blow when it comes to our beloved season tickets. Give me your email and I'll forward the proof.

Has there been a confirmed change in plans, my top hatted friend?

Joe Texan
07-13-2010, 09:58 AM
Hey nitro I know I was just joking you probably read it correctly

NitroGSXR
07-13-2010, 10:05 AM
Hey nitro I know I was just joking you probably read it correctly

I <3 Joe Texan.

32 days until I get my Joe Texan and the rest of Blue Crew fix...

Texan_Lee
07-13-2010, 10:10 AM
PERSON 1: Would you like a side of playoffs with those season tickets, sir?

PERSON 2: Why Yes... Yes I would!

:fans:

Texan_Bill
07-14-2010, 09:27 AM
Acccording to an email I just received, tix will be sent towards the end of next week!! :francis:

Yankee_In_TX
07-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Damn printer... I'm ready to get this season started... time to start warming up for beer pong.

Going to join us this year for a round or two?

BIG TORO
07-14-2010, 10:27 AM

Yall need to teach me how to play pong, I seen yall playing it a couple of times. I might have played it once at some bar in Cabo, but I got drunk so I don't remember how it went.

Dr2bKay
07-14-2010, 02:24 PM
Yall need to teach me how to play pong, I seen yall playing it a couple of times. I might have played it once at some bar in Cabo, but I got drunk so I don't remember how it went.

haha. I need to learn how to play this game as well. I can't wait til tailgating starts up.

TheBigpaki
07-14-2010, 10:54 PM
Just got the email saying that the tickets will be mailed end of next week. But but but I want them NOW!!!

BIG TORO
07-15-2010, 07:25 AM
The tickets are coming! The tickets are coming!
:firehair::firehair::firehair::firehair::firehair: :firehair:

Joe Texan
07-17-2010, 02:22 PM
Still tappin:texanbill: foot

ubecool454
07-19-2010, 02:06 PM
Be patient...you can't do anything with the tickets now but look at them.

Bull Pen 1
07-19-2010, 06:29 PM
I received an email from the Texans saying my tickets would be send next week, so now it's this week.

ubecool454
07-19-2010, 08:57 PM
I received an email from the Texans saying my tickets would be send next week, so now it's this week.

What do you need tickets for now? The first preseason game is almost 1 1/2 months away. If you get them now you will probably lose them so the Texans will make you wait until the last minute so you won't lose your tickets. Be patient dude they will come. Is this your first rodeo? Nah I know its not Rodeo but they told me they had a little problem with the printer again so I'm not looking for them until after the end of the month.

Bull Pen 1
07-19-2010, 09:17 PM
What do you need tickets for now? The first preseason game is almost 1 1/2 months away. If you get them now you will probably lose them so the Texans will make you wait until the last minute so you won't lose your tickets. Be patient dude they will come. Is this your first rodeo? Nah I know its not Rodeo but they told me they had a little problem with the printer again so I'm not looking for them until after the end of the month.

I haven't lose any of my tickets since 2002.

Joe Texan
07-19-2010, 09:36 PM
I aint losen no stinkin tickets where are they

ubecool454
07-20-2010, 06:05 AM
I aint losen no stinkin tickets where are they

Tickets are at the printer...the Texans haven't paid the bill.

disaacks3
07-20-2010, 11:59 AM
What do you need tickets for now? The first preseason game is almost 1 1/2 months away. If you get them now you will probably lose them so the Texans will make you wait until the last minute so you won't lose your tickets. Be patient dude they will come. Is this your first rodeo? Nah I know its not Rodeo but they told me they had a little problem with the printer again so I'm not looking for them until after the end of the month. Actually, the first pre-season games is LESS than a month away (8/14). The first HOME preseason game is 39 days away (8/28).

It's like a picture of your 'significant other'...while it isn't the same as being there, it can at least tide you over.

Blake
07-20-2010, 01:19 PM
Actually, the first pre-season games is LESS than a month away (8/14). The first HOME preseason game is 39 days away (8/28).

It's like a picture of your 'significant other'...while it isn't the same as being there, it can at least tide you over.

Best Analogy Ever.

hobie
07-20-2010, 02:08 PM
Actually, the first pre-season games is LESS than a month away (8/14). The first HOME preseason game is 39 days away (8/28).

Having tickets by then isn't anything special, like a picture of my significant other...it would just be in my desk drawer...

ubecool454
07-20-2010, 02:27 PM

You had to know I meant the first home preseason game.

Texan_Lee
07-20-2010, 03:54 PM

Absolutely!!!

I'm trying to figure out why no bars in Houston have a table for this... they have pool tables, shuffleboard, fussball tables, but no beer pong tables... Shesh!

Lauren
07-20-2010, 03:57 PM
Absolutely!!!

I'm trying to figure out why no bars in Houston have a table for this... they have pool tables, shuffleboard, fussball tables, but no beer pong tables... Shesh!

Molly's Pub is getting one.

Texan_Lee
07-20-2010, 04:04 PM
I'm loving this... http://www.bpong.com/

No More 8-8's
07-22-2010, 11:40 AM
Absolutely!!!

Pearl Bar on Washington has three beer pong tables.

gwallaia
07-22-2010, 01:52 PM
Hey, what do you know, another Texan gift in the ticket package. :(

TheBigpaki
07-22-2010, 05:03 PM

Does that mean you got your tickets already?

gwallaia
07-22-2010, 09:40 PM
Yes

TexanDave
07-22-2010, 10:10 PM
I want my tickets!!

OzzO
07-22-2010, 10:11 PM

what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
:specnatz:

gwallaia
07-22-2010, 10:50 PM
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?

It is a &*$*(@#_)*#(*.

Revolution
07-23-2010, 07:59 AM
If you haven't received your tickets, you should today. I got this from a reliable source that MANY packages are at their distribution facility for delivery today...

BIG TORO
07-23-2010, 08:09 AM
:texanbill::texanbill::texanbill:

Texan Bulldog
07-23-2010, 10:28 AM
My Tics just arrived!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

BIG TORO
07-23-2010, 10:38 AM
My Tics just arrived!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

Awesome!
Is is Ups or Fed ex and will they leave them if i'm not there?

Texan Bulldog
07-23-2010, 10:46 AM
It was FedEx, and the driver just rank the bell and dropped them on the porch.

BIG TORO
07-23-2010, 10:50 AM
It was FedEx, and the driver just rank the bell and dropped them on the porch.

Thanks! Hey how big is the package, would it fit under door mat?

HouSportsWriter
07-23-2010, 10:58 AM
laugh my @55 off if they get rain on / runied =d

Texan Bulldog
07-23-2010, 10:59 AM
Package should fit under a door mat with no problem!

Stemp
07-23-2010, 12:03 PM
WHOO HOO!! My tickets are on the way! Should be here monday!!

houstonspartan
07-23-2010, 12:20 PM
Oooh! What's the gift?

The Texans phone rep told me the other day that mine should ship late next week. But I want them NOW. I tried to get her to tell me what the gift was, but she wouldn't budge.

OzzO
07-23-2010, 12:27 PM
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?
what is it?

It is a &*$*(@#_)*#(*.

I already got a &*$*(@#_)*#(* I wonder if it can be traded in for a *^$%^$#$%.

So - anyone else wanna spill the beans or is it ultra top secret? Put the answer in a white font with "spoiler" above for those that want to be surprised.

BIG TORO
07-23-2010, 12:27 PM
If some one does tell please put spoiler alert, I dont want to know!

Yankee_In_TX
07-23-2010, 12:35 PM
My wife got hers, mine have not shown :(

The FedEx guy was about to leave and he came back upto make sure she got them - he said 'I wanted to make sure you got them, I left it on your porch but I know what it is.'

That was nice. She said the gift is cool but I'd have to wait until I get home.

BIG TORO
07-23-2010, 12:39 PM
:firehair:I'm so excited!:firehair:

Drew_Smoke
07-23-2010, 12:40 PM
Thats funny...I was out front washing out my truck and the Fed ex guy drove past. I stood and stared like a kid watching the ice cream man go by cuz he was broke.

I did the same as he went by again.

Did anyone get the e-mail first?

houstonspartan
07-23-2010, 12:42 PM
Thats funny...I was out front washing out my truck and the Fed ex guy drove past. I stood and stared like a kid watching the ice cream man go by cuz he was broke.

I did the same as he went by again.

Did anyone get the e-mail first?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! It's funny how we're all grown-ass adults, but act like two-year-olds when late July comes around and tickets are about to ship.

Earlier this week, I got the "last chance to verify address" email. But, if I'm not mistaken, we also get an email once they have actually been shipped, correct?

Bull Pen 1
07-23-2010, 12:50 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! It's funny how we're all grown-ass adults, but act like two-year-olds when late July comes around and tickets are about to ship.

Earlier this week, I got the "last chance to verify address" email. But, if I'm not mistaken, we also get an email once they have actually been shipped, correct?

I received an email today.

Your season tickets have been shipped to the address below via FedEx. THIS IS A
2-DAY SERVICE. The first delivery attempt should be made no later than 2
business days from today. :bravo::fans:

BIG TORO
07-23-2010, 12:50 PM

Yea, I just checked my email and I had a tracking number.

BIG TORO
07-23-2010, 12:52 PM
Just checked online and Mine have been Delivered!:smiliedance:

BIG TORO
07-23-2010, 12:53 PM
I received an email today.

Your season tickets have been shipped to the address below via FedEx. THIS IS A
2-DAY SERVICE. The first delivery attempt should be made no later than 2
business days from today. :bravo::fans:

Mine said the same but check your tracking number they already delivered today!

StarStruck
07-23-2010, 01:06 PM
If delivery is today, I hope the Fed-Ex guy comes before 3:00, otherwise I won't see them until Monday.

StarStruck
07-23-2010, 01:10 PM
If some one does tell please put spoiler alert, I dont want to know!

Yeah, Private Message works fine.

houstonspartan
07-23-2010, 01:13 PM
I've changed my mind. I don't want to know about the gift. I want to be surprised (or disappointed?).

Clearly, members of my crew haven't recieved theirs either, otherwise my cell would be blowing up with text messages saying "Damn, this gift is cool as all get out!" or "I can't believe their cheap-asses gave us this! What am I supposed to do a (fill in the blank)?"

Guess we'll see.

BIG TORO
07-23-2010, 01:15 PM
If delivery is today, I hope the Fed-Ex guy comes before 3:00, otherwise I won't see them until Monday.

Good luck, they delivered mine at 12:23pm.

Texas T
07-23-2010, 01:37 PM

Even worse-I'm living in Jersey-can't get passes and I'm excited for you lucky ones that get to go. I hope everyone get what they are expecting.

I did buy tickets to the 'Skins game but they won't get delivered until around the 1st of Septemeber. I'm excited about that-it'll be my first live Texans game!!:woot2:

hobie
07-23-2010, 01:47 PM
SPOILER ALERT !!!!!

Is it really that big of a deal, "the gift"??

Well for those who do not have season tickets... the answer is below...
. The are fancy ticket holders, yet another gift I will put in the drawer..

SheTexan
07-23-2010, 02:04 PM
I'm in LOVE with the FedX man!! Got my tickets, could care less about the gift. Times are tough I guess, even for the rich!:sarcasm:

Vinnie
07-23-2010, 02:17 PM
Just checked my tracking # and mine won't be delivered until the 26th. Thank God! I'm on South Padre Island at the moment partying and fishing my ass off... Now where did I leave my rum n coke

Drew_Smoke
07-23-2010, 02:20 PM
Mine said Monday too. It will be a long weekend..lol

Speedy
07-23-2010, 02:30 PM
Mine said Monday too. It will be a long weekend..lol

Mine said Monday as well, BUT, the tracking page says they are "on FedEx truck for delivery" right now. Why would they be on the truck now if they aren't being delivered 'til Monday? If he doesn't bring them today, I won't be waiting 'til Monday. I will go to the facility and pick them up tonight.

houstonspartan
07-23-2010, 02:32 PM
Mine said Monday as well, BUT, the tracking page says they are "on FedEx truck for delivery" right now. Why would they be on the truck now if they aren't being delivered 'til Monday? If he doesn't bring them today, I won't be waiting 'til Monday. I will go to the facility and pick them up tonight.

If it's on the truck, you'll get them today.

Dang, I haven't even recieved my confirmation email that they've shipped.

Craig.
07-23-2010, 02:40 PM
Got mine around noon. :D

Texan_Lee
07-23-2010, 04:35 PM
:-( I haven't even received an email yet... Dean and Andy have...

WHERE ARE MY TICKETS???????? :hairpull:

Bull Pen 1
07-23-2010, 04:53 PM
Just received my tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:splits:

Drew_Smoke
07-23-2010, 04:54 PM
My e-mail was in my Spam Folder.

Mine doesn't say they are on the truck. It actually says "Business Closed- No Delivery Attempt Made"

TheBigpaki
07-23-2010, 05:50 PM
I just got back to Houston from College Station, and the FedEX envelope was on the dining table!!!! WOOOOOOT WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited! Best Day EVER!!!!!!!!!!11

BIG TORO
07-23-2010, 07:54 PM
Im going to use my gift but damn that should of been a bonus, They SUCKED!!!!!

Im going on Ebay and buying me something texans just to make me feel better.

Joe Texan
07-23-2010, 09:03 PM
Yall all suck I want My Tickets

hellbentforfootball
07-23-2010, 10:42 PM
um i find it rather humorous that ticket prices went up and x-mas in July fell waaay below the bar of acceptable. Typical in that the HT are hurting and can't afford a leather binder, flag, apron, or anything else that would say to me "hey man, we care that you care" But, bob does have to stock his wine cellar at Reliant Stadium.

valleytexfan
07-24-2010, 12:39 AM
Just checked my tracking # and mine won't be delivered until the 26th. Thank God! I'm on South Padre Island at the moment partying and fishing my ass off... Now where did I leave my rum n coke

Enjoy your time down here in our neck of the woods man! SPI is great! Did you go to the SPI Brewery already???

Vinnie
07-24-2010, 08:15 AM
Enjoy your time down here in our neck of the woods man! SPI is great! Did you go to the SPI Brewery already???

My wife and MIL made it over there for lunch a couple days ago. I was out fishing so I didn't get to participate. It's their favorite restaurant on the island. I could spend a month down here and not get homesick. Headed back to H-Town at noon today though. We've been coming down for a week every summer for the last 12 years or so.

Joe Texan
07-24-2010, 03:55 PM
Lets keep the thread on topic YALL

I WANT MY TICKETS

Joe Texan
07-24-2010, 03:57 PM
no email no nothing

houstonspartan
07-24-2010, 06:30 PM
no email no nothing

Yeah, I haven't received my final "shipping" email, either. Don't know what's going on. We will see. I want my tix.

Texan_Lee
07-25-2010, 07:38 PM
no email no nothing

Hey Joe, have faith my friend!

I never received an email, but my tickets did arrive around 7PM on Friday afternoon... I have a feeling you will see your tickets by tomorrow!!!

Keep the faith! :fans:

StarStruck
07-26-2010, 01:26 AM
Upon my return from out of town, no tickets at the doorstep, so perhaps the delivery will come on Monday. I did have a delivery attempt, and will need to go to the post office and pick up a large envelope from the Dallas Cowboys. I'll see what Monday holds.

Vinnie
07-26-2010, 09:39 AM
Mine are "On FedEx vehicle for delivery"

Vinnie
07-26-2010, 02:15 PM
Delivered!

Joe Texan
07-26-2010, 04:52 PM
I got My Tickets YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Joe Texan
07-26-2010, 04:53 PM
A custom xxxxxxx xxxxxxx does not Suck. I love the gift

disaacks3
07-26-2010, 05:10 PM
A custom xxxxxxx xxxxxxx does not Suck. I love the gift
Happy for ya' Joe...I think it looks like a 6th grade shop project. I'll stick with the ones I've already got.

Vinnie
07-26-2010, 06:54 PM
I'll use my apron from last year (that everyone hated) more than these, honestly. I have pockets that work pretty dang well. Oh well, I paid for the tickets, not a doohickey so I guess it can be seen as a little bonus anyway. I used to have an access card for my building I could have put on it, but we switched to key fobs.

Texan_Bill
07-26-2010, 08:31 PM
Mine showed up at my office, around 1:30(ish) today!! As far as the gift?? Interesting.... Kinda cool!! But nuttin to write home about.

StarStruck
07-27-2010, 01:01 AM
Perhaps mine will arrive tomorrow, or the next day....

houstonspartan
08-07-2010, 06:06 PM
Dear Texans,

Thanks for the two emails wishing me a happy birthday. Nice touch. And, thanks for the recorded voice mail inviting me to participate in a chat with Roger Goddell. Not sure if I can make it.

But, can I please just have my fricking tickets already?????????

I get that I paid my invoice late and that I was part of the second round of printing, but this is ridiculus. You guys told me I would have them by the end of this week. Well, it's the end of this week.

Again: thanks for the birthday wishes, but let's get on those tickets, ok? They're not cheap, and I would at least like to have them before the pre-season games start.

ubecool454
08-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Dear Texans,

Thanks for the two emails wishing me a happy birthday. Nice touch. And, thanks for the recorded voice mail inviting me to participate in a chat with Roger Goddell. Not sure if I can make it.

But, can I please just have my fricking tickets already?????????

I get that I paid my invoice late and that I was part of the second round of printing, but this is ridiculus. You guys told me I would have them by the end of this week. Well, it's the end of this week.

Again: thanks for the birthday wishes, but let's get on those tickets, ok? They're not cheap, and I would at least like to have them before the pre-season games start.

Relax man....I only have one of my two sets and you won't need he tickets for another 3 weeks. Probably this week though...try to relax because the the gift is the worst one ever..lol