PDA

View Full Version : Franchise Player

God of Wine
03-12-2005, 09:54 PM
Which player in the NFL today would you start your franchise with?

I honestly would rank AJ up in the Top 10. He is young,great work ethic and attitude, and still developing.

Ladainian Tomlinson is the one that I think I would start with. :hmmm:

gg no re
03-12-2005, 10:07 PM
Michael Vick.

If the team does not win, I can at least generate some revenue and sell off a cruddy team to some fool for more money. Yup.

uga_iv
03-13-2005, 10:33 AM
Michael Vick.

If the team does not win, I can at least generate some revenue and sell off a cruddy team to some fool for more money. Yup.

Good point. Are we picking to win or make $$$$? If it is $$$$, the Vick pick makes since. The Falcons ticket sales have sky-rocketed since getting Vick (long before this season's NFC Championship game). The problem is that I think much of the revenue from the sale of Vick shirts, bobble dolls, etc. is shared amongst league owners.

Lucky
03-13-2005, 12:07 PM
I'd go with Brady over Peyton & Vick due to Tom having a more manageable contract. I wouldn't go with a RB, because they usually have shorter careers. AJ is the only WR I'd consider at this point. The defensive players I would consider are Peppers & Freeney.

keyfro
03-14-2005, 12:16 AM
right on with brady...the boy has three superbowl rings...who better to start a franchise with...after him i'd go with LT then andre then peppers

HowBoutThemCowboys!
03-14-2005, 11:33 PM
Julius Jones, if he played in the first half of the season he would of got the 2004 rushing title.

YodAa
03-14-2005, 11:58 PM
Ray Lewis! The guy keeps his whole team in check!