PDA

View Full Version : Trindon Holliday's Rookie Diary

Section516
06-21-2010, 10:18 AM
I didn't see this posted anywhere, and I've always enjoyed the write ups the newbies do...

Excerpt from Trindon's:

A lot of people have asked me about this, but I walked into the locker room one day and there was a booster seat in my chair. I just started laughing. I don't know who did it, but it was one of the other players. I think it was for one of their children and someone brought it back to me and left it in the locker room. It didn't make me mad at all, though. I'm used to all the short jokes, so it was just hilarious to me to see it in my locker.

I haven't been getting any other pranks. There hasn't been any rookie hazing right now, either. I guess they're going to wait until training camp when you're really tired to try to get you. I don't know what to expect, but you've got to expect the unexpected.

Thanks to everybody for reading. I've gotten a few e-mails from some LSU fans and just some fans in general, and I really appreciate the support. I'm looking forward to mini-camp next week and hopefully getting better every day.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=6202 here is the most recent, at the bottom are links to the other two.

badboy
06-21-2010, 10:22 AM
Do not accept any coupons for turkeys.

No More 8-8's
06-21-2010, 11:11 AM
I miss the Wednesday's with Walker feature.

Off topic: What ever happened to Darius Walker. That guy should have stayed in school.

CloakNNNdagger
06-21-2010, 12:56 PM
I miss the Wednesday's with Walker feature.

Off topic: What ever happened to Darius Walker. That guy should have stayed in school.

The last I heard was that the Cowboys signed him up for a 1 year stint the end of 2009. Haven't heard anything since..........that makes me think he may be back to free agent, if not retired.