sometexansfan
06-20-2010, 04:29 PM
:woot2:

valleytexfan
06-20-2010, 09:32 PM
Like this. :breakdance:

TimeKiller
06-21-2010, 08:54 AM
Hi, my name is Timekiller and I'm addicted to Texans football. It's been months since the last football game and even though the draft got me through for a little while I am currently losing it. With basketball ending in what I assume 90% of the world finds a disappointing finale and baseball still sucking....with NO football in sight...

I just need a fix man....just a little bit....

badboy
06-21-2010, 10:26 AM
Quick, someone make up a football related rumor and we can discuss the heck out of it for two or three days.

HOU-TEX
06-21-2010, 10:40 AM
Quick, someone make up a football related rumor and we can discuss the heck out of it for two or three days.

Texans re-sign Chester Pitts to a 1 year deal.

*Sigh* It'd be nice, but it isn't looking good.

badboy
06-21-2010, 11:18 AM
*Sigh* It'd be nice, but it isn't looking good.
Amazing! While posting in the BasketBall forum about Thursday's draft, I was thinking about my post above. Pitts is signed when he passes a physical and win a starter role by game 4 at LG.

barrett
06-22-2010, 05:43 AM

ahhh what the hell,

anybody want to argue confirmation bias about Cushing some more?

http://blogs.chron.com/texanschick/2010/05/brian_cushing_confirmation_bia.html

If not, this is a good time of year to go back and sign up for NFL Replay where you can re-watch all the games from last year online. Problem is, (for me anyway) I already did that when I was trying to get from the combine to the draft. Or was it from the draft to offseason conditioning?? Either way. What am I supposed to do?

barrett
06-22-2010, 04:39 PM
ahhh what the hell,

anybody want to argue confirmation bias about Cushing some more?

http://blogs.chron.com/texanschick/2010/05/brian_cushing_confirmation_bia.html

If not, this is a good time of year to go back and sign up for NFL Replay where you can re-watch all the games from last year online. Problem is, (for me anyway) I already did that when I was trying to get from the combine to the draft. Or was it from the draft to offseason conditioning?? Either way. What am I supposed to do?

yeah... that's what I thought.

TexansBlood
06-22-2010, 05:30 PM
Now that basketball is done with it's gonna be a painful 2 months till we get NFL going but well worth it!

dalemurphy
06-24-2010, 02:10 AM
Ryan Moats, Chris Henry, Chris Brown, Chris White, Chester Pitts, Tim Bulman, Jeff Zgoniga, Jesse Nading, Fred Bennett, Nick Ferguson, Frank Okam, Brian Russell, Busing, Kris Brown

are all guys that simply are no longer good enough to make this year's football team. I'm pretty excited about that! This team is freakin' talented and deep... It is still dependent on young players but last year's difficult losses and experience will payoff this season.

Man, we are going to be goooooood!

Corrosion
06-24-2010, 04:12 AM
This dead time between OTA's and training camp really blows , we wont hear a whole lot of Texans news for a while .... re-runs on NFLN just arent cutting it already.

NitroGSXR
06-24-2010, 04:34 AM
The Houston Texans will start stuffing FedEx envelopes on July 6th after they return from their vacation. The offices at reliant are going to be closed for one week beginning on June 28th until July 5th for summer/offseason vacation.

Christmas in July!