PDA

View Full Version : Saints away game!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Dr2bKay
08-01-2010, 05:31 PM
I'm getting 10 tickets. Not sure if they are all spoken for yet or not. My memory sucks.

I am in totally! How do u want to do the ticket payments? If there ends up being an extra ticket let me know.

JB
08-01-2010, 05:35 PM
I am in totally! How do u want to do the ticket payments? If there ends up being an extra ticket let me know.

When I get them in hand we can make arrangements. I will let you know about an extra when I get a firm count. I'm thinking there may be one.

JB
08-03-2010, 04:01 PM
Tickets on the way! :hurrah: :woot2: :hurrah: :fans:

BIG TORO
08-03-2010, 04:04 PM
Tickets on the way! :hurrah: :woot2: :hurrah: :fans:

Fed Ex has mine on hold, Im about to get off work and go pick them up.

JB
08-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Fed Ex has mine on hold, Im about to get off work and go pick them up.

I'm letting them deliver mine to work...lol

BIG TORO
08-03-2010, 04:05 PM
I'm letting them deliver mine to work...lol

I should have done that.

BIG TORO
08-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Has anyone ever been to a Saint's game, Is everyone wearing Texans gear and will we have some problems with the people. It is New Orleans and they are pretty emotional just coming off a SB win.

brakos82
08-04-2010, 01:44 PM
Has anyone ever been to a Saint's game, Is everyone wearing Texans gear and will we have some problems with the people. It is New Orleans and they are pretty emotional just coming off a SB win.

I was out there 3 times last year, they were all non-Texan games so I wore black (the third one I had a Breesus jersey though) so can't give you any info on that as pertaining to Houston. The loose scattering of opponent fans I saw were treated pretty good considering what on TV sounded like a hostile environment. JB may need a hearing aid afterwards, but other than that, you're fine. You may be given black and gold beads though, accept them grudgingly.

BIG TORO
08-04-2010, 01:47 PM
I was out there 3 times last year, they were all non-Texan games so I wore black (the third one I had a Breesus jersey though) so can't give you any info on that as pertaining to Houston. The loose scattering of opponent fans I saw were treated pretty good considering what on TV sounded like a hostile environment. JB may need a hearing aid afterwards, but other than that, you're fine. You may be given black and gold beads though, accept them grudgingly.

Thanks, I don't really care if some one says something. My problem is when there are drunk fans and they throw shit, then we are going to have a problem.

brakos82
08-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Thanks, I don't really care if some one says something. My problem is when there are drunk fans and they throw shit, then we are going to have a problem.

Nah, they're not bad with that at all. I'm going back for the season opener, the Steelers game, and maybe a 3rd one at the end of the season/playoffs.

*ok not the season opener.. shit those are expensive. :backsout:

BIG TORO
08-04-2010, 01:59 PM
Nah, they're not bad with that at all. I'm going back for the season opener, the Steelers game, and maybe a 3rd one at the end of the season/playoffs.

Good, I have seen Texans fans do that to other fans and it pissed me off, that is why I was asking. Thanks again!

Texan_Bill
08-05-2010, 12:37 AM
Judging by the dot.com says the Texans will be wearing their Blue in N.O., we are suggesting those that go to the game in NO. wear Battle Red.....

We're going to rock the Battle Red!!!!!!!!!!

SheTexan
08-05-2010, 12:49 AM
Saints fans SUCK!!! I detest them ALL!!:pissed: They had about 3 fans until last year. NOW, they are coming out of the swamps and know ZILCH about football, at least the one's I know.

BIG TORO
08-05-2010, 08:36 AM
Judging by the dot.com says the Texans will be wearing their Blue in N.O., we are suggesting those that go to the game in NO. wear Battle Red.....

We're going to rock the Battle Red!!!!!!!!!!

Cool, battle red it is!

Texan_Bill
08-05-2010, 09:16 AM
Cool, battle red it is!

Like this:

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k325/Texan_Bill/012.jpg

:D

BIG TORO
08-05-2010, 09:21 AM
Yea I need one that reads BIG TORO!

Joe Texan
08-06-2010, 08:05 AM
I am in what hotel are we staying at? Billy and Reida and Leatherhead and Amy. If I know the hotel I can get them to make the reservations for themselves. Just not sure about tickets. In Canton right now please call with info.

JB
08-06-2010, 08:18 AM
I am in what hotel are we staying at? Billy and Reida and Leatherhead and Amy. If I know the hotel I can get them to make the reservations for themselves. Just not sure about tickets. In Canton right now please call with info.

We are at the O'Keefe Plaza - (888) 524-8586

Game tickets are in hand. $85 each

sakebomb
08-08-2010, 12:33 PM
I've got a crew of 14 going. Just waiting on the tickets to get here. It's gonna be epic!!! :kingkong: :)

JB
08-08-2010, 12:40 PM
I've got a crew of 14 going. Just waiting on the tickets to get here. It's gonna be epic!!! :kingkong: :)

Cool! Where are your seats?

sakebomb
08-08-2010, 02:23 PM
Cool! Where are your seats?

We are in the nose bleeds. Section 628. Tickets should be delivered tomorrow.

We are staying at Homewood Suites on Poydras St.

Texan_Bill
08-08-2010, 09:25 PM
13 days to go.... Battle Red, baby!! We're rolling Battle Red.

BobbleTexan
08-08-2010, 09:39 PM
I have got about ten going........where is everyone gonna tailgate/party pregame? We are in Section 103..............:fans:

JB
08-08-2010, 09:41 PM
I have got about ten going........where is everyone gonna tailgate/party pregame? We are in Section 103..............:fans:

What row?

BobbleTexan
08-08-2010, 10:13 PM
row 25

JB
08-08-2010, 10:14 PM
row 25

Cool! We are in 27&28. 16 of us I think

Joe Texan
08-09-2010, 10:10 AM
I have a personal invite from the Pope to come party with them. Let me tell you it is going to be fun as Heaven or Hell depends on how byou have conducted your life.

BobbleTexan
08-09-2010, 02:33 PM
We'll see you there, will be with some Saints fans and family..........can't wait......

mexican texan
08-09-2010, 07:25 PM
So has anyone decided on a meeting location before the game? It would be nice to meet up and travel to the game in a pack. Myself and a former member of the B.P.P.B are heading out there for the game, just got the tickets today, section 117, front row (row 7) I believe.

:ant:
~The Mexican

brakos82
08-09-2010, 08:28 PM
So has anyone decided on a meeting location before the game? It would be nice to meet up and travel to the game in a pack. Myself and a former member of the B.P.P.B are heading out there for the game, just got the tickets today, section 117, front row (row 7) I believe.

:ant:
~The Mexican

oh great.... another mex-tex. :kitten:

Texan_Bill
08-09-2010, 08:49 PM
oh great.... another mex-tex. :kitten:

What's wrong with Tex-Mex??? Errrr Mex-Tex.......... errrrrrrrrrrrrrr whatever(??)

brakos82
08-09-2010, 08:49 PM
What's wrong with Tex-Mex??? Errrr Mex-Tex.......... errrrrrrrrrrrrrr whatever(??)

Well we already have one, you see?

Texan_Bill
08-09-2010, 09:02 PM
Well we already have one, you see?

I'm having a hard time seeing anything!!

Why the hell are you not going to New Orleans with us??? :texanbill:

brakos82
08-09-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm having a hard time seeing anything!!

Why the hell are you not going to New Orleans with us??? :texanbill:

I'm leaving for Seattle this Sunday. I'll be there for the Atlanta game.

mexican texan
08-09-2010, 09:21 PM

Haha, thanks bill, remember we're in texas, theres a mexican on every corner it seems like :lol:so why not a couple in the forums?

Since we're be out there wearing red, im sad to say i'll be leaving my "The Mexican" jersey at home awaiting home preseason use.
Can't wait for my first stop with the blue crew this season. Bring on the Cowboys :bat:

Texan_Bill
08-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Haha, thanks bill, remember we're in texas, theres a mexican on every corner it seems like :lol:so why not a couple in the forums?

Since we're be out there wearing red, im sad to say i'll be leaving my "The Mexican" jersey at home awaiting home preseason use.
Can't wait for my first stop with the blue crew this season. Bring on the Cowboys :bat:

Nice! Absolutely, you should come visit the Blue Crew!! Blue crew is made up of so many.......... well, great people and we welcome everybody! Come visit us! We would be honored for you to stop by.. We have food... We have drink!!

That sucks about the jersey, but we figured Steel Blue and Liberty white would get washed out. That's why we're rolling with the Battle Red.

mexican texan
08-09-2010, 10:14 PM
Nice! Absolutely, you should come visit the Blue Crew!! Blue crew is made up of so many.......... well, great people and we welcome everybody! Come visit us! We would be honored for you to stop by.. We have food... We have drink!!

That sucks about the jersey, but we figured Steel Blue and Liberty white would get washed out. That's why we're rolling with the Battle Red.

Oh, no doubt, I've been stopping by several times a season since 2005, best part of the morning.
I hear ya on the washing out colors and going red, I remember the Colts game this past season in Indy, the camera would pan out over the crowd and there was one lone Texans fan wearing battle red.
:fans:

Dread-Head
08-10-2010, 02:58 AM
Don't like Louisiana...have a nice trip guys.

BIG TORO
08-10-2010, 08:12 AM
So It looks like a total of 32 of us going now right? We need to all try and meet up at a bar before the game, This is going to a blast! Anyone have any Ideas or suggestions, Maybe we should reserve a spot somewhere with food, Have to have something in my stomach before we get blitzed.

Texan_Bill
08-10-2010, 08:28 AM
So It looks like a total of 32 of us going now right? We need to all try and meet up at a bar before the game, This is going to a blast! Anyone have any Ideas or suggestions, Maybe we should reserve a spot somewhere with food, Have to have something in my stomach before we get blitzed.

Rick's or Babe's???

BIG TORO
08-10-2010, 08:30 AM
Rick's or Babe's???

Did you mean Treasures?

Texan_Bill
08-10-2010, 08:37 AM
Did you mean Treasures?

I don't think there is a Treasures in New Orleans. I do know that Rick's and Babe's are there though.

BIG TORO
08-10-2010, 08:59 AM
I don't think there is a Treasures in New Orleans. I do know that Rick's and Babe's are there though.

So really though, any sport bars or nice bars with food we can bombard with Texans fans?

Texan_Bill
08-10-2010, 09:15 AM
So really though, any sport bars or nice bars with food we can bombard with Texans fans?

Actually, Joe was telling me that we are all invited to the "Pope's" Sports Bar Friday night. If we show up, there's a good chance that we'll get passes to the "Pope's" tailgate party Saturday.

Joe was supposed to post something about this.

BIG TORO
08-10-2010, 09:17 AM
Actually, Joe was telling me that we are all invited to the "Pope's" Sports Bar Friday night. If we show up, there's a good chance that we'll get passes to the "Pope's" tailgate party Saturday.

Damn, That sounds pretty damn Awsome! I will be there from friday morning. I guess Joe will post something if not I will have to get with Joe.

JB
08-10-2010, 09:21 AM

But we ain't gonna be there till Saturday afternoon.

Dr2bKay
08-10-2010, 09:28 AM

I will be there Friday night so I can get tickets for y'all coming in on Saturday. JB I got the ticket in the mail. Need your paypal info.

Texan_Bill
08-10-2010, 10:18 AM

Maybe. I'm seriously considering going on Friday. We'll see how things shake out.

BIG TORO
08-10-2010, 10:22 AM
Maybe. I'm seriously considering going on Friday. We'll see how things shake out.

You might as well Bill, that extra night can be spent at ricks or babes!

Texan_Bill
08-10-2010, 10:32 AM
You might as well Bill, that extra night can be spent at ricks or babes!

Sweet!! :D

Joe Texan
08-10-2010, 07:36 PM
I have been invited to the popes bar, he tailgates in a tent near the superdome and we might get to go there not sure till i get there.

JB
08-10-2010, 07:41 PM
I have been invited to the popes bar, he tailgates in a tent near the superdome and we might get to go there not sure till i get there.

When are you going down Joe?

Joe Texan
08-10-2010, 07:46 PM
I can ride with bill or billy or anybody but I think friday is better to see the pope

JB
08-10-2010, 07:49 PM
I can ride with bill or billy or anybody but I think friday is better to see the pope

Ok, but a few of us may not be able to make it until Sat. Our rooms are nor until Sat. night in any case. If we cannot make it, can you still secure an invite to the tailgate for us?

Joe Texan
08-10-2010, 07:51 PM
i will do it for you and every body else

JB
08-10-2010, 07:54 PM

If you decide to go Friday Joe, be sure to let me know. We gotta arrange the meetup.

BIG TORO
08-10-2010, 08:18 PM

Joe my friends and I will be there on Friday let me know what you want to do, Come by my house and drink a beer when you get a chance.

Joe Texan
08-12-2010, 05:54 PM
JB Harveys wife is a teacher and cannot go, one ticket is not needed. I am going down on friday with billy and Harvey. We will get by the Popes Bar and anybody that is there is invited, you late comers can get the hookup when you arrive. I got a room with Harvey at the Okeef. Are you ready for some football?

JB
08-12-2010, 05:58 PM
JB Harveys wife is a teacher and cannot go, one ticket is not needed. I am going down on friday with billy and Harvey. We will get by the Popes Bar and anybody that is there is invited, you late comers can get the hookup when you arrive. I got a room with Harvey at the Okeef. Are you ready for some football?

I am ready for some football! Don't know yet if Corrosion and I will be going down Friday or Saturday.

Texas T
08-12-2010, 06:56 PM
I' m getting jealous, it sounds like y'all are going to have a blast!!
Give an extra hollar for me will ya??
:texflag:

JB
08-12-2010, 07:02 PM
I' m getting jealous, it sounds like y'all are going to have a blast!!
Give an extra hollar for me will ya??
:texflag:

Fly on down! I got an extra ticket.

Texas T
08-12-2010, 07:07 PM
Fly on down! I got an extra ticket.

Thanks for the invite and I wish I could.
I've got a previous engagement with my son that I can't skip out on.
Hopefully I'll be able to make a game and meet some of you guys.
I know Dr Kay is going to the 'Skins game so I'll try and find her there.

JB
08-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the invite and I wish I could.
I've got a previous engagement with my son that I can't skip out on.
Hopefully I'll be able to make a game and meet some of you guys.
I know Dr Kay is going to the 'Skins game so I'll try and find her there.

That's cool. I understand Son comes first. But, if you could finagle him down here also, I would come up with 2 tickets.

Texas T
08-12-2010, 07:22 PM
That's cool. I understand Son comes first. But, if you could finagle him down here also, I would come up with 2 tickets.

I'm taking him to a concert.
Plus his mom has already tainted him and he's a Steelers fan.
I know, I know...I've been trying but at least he likes the Longhorns.

JB
08-12-2010, 07:25 PM
I'm taking him to a concert.
Plus his mom has already tainted him and he's a Steelers fan.
I know, I know...I've been trying but at least he likes the Longhorns.

Cool! Have a good time at the concert. If you have a chance to DVR the game, look for us in the field level corner wearing battle red!

Texas T
08-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Cool! Have a good time at the concert. If you have a chance to DVR the game, look for us in the field level corner wearing battle red!

I will do that!
Have a blast.

Joe Texan
08-12-2010, 08:41 PM
JB I am sorry I did not know till today

JB
08-12-2010, 08:46 PM
JB I am sorry I did not know till today

Did not know what?

BIG TORO
08-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Whats up with the Pope Joe?

BIG TORO
08-13-2010, 09:14 AM
One more week and we will be in the BIG EASY, Can't wait, it's going to be fun!

brakos82
08-13-2010, 01:40 PM
Oh, another word of advice, the slots at Harrah's suck ass.

Joe Texan
08-13-2010, 02:44 PM
I did not know about Harveys Wife

JB
08-13-2010, 02:48 PM
It's ok Joe. No worries.

Texan_Bill
08-13-2010, 05:08 PM
Oh, another word of advice, the slots at Harrah's suck ass.

:facepalm: Brakos!!

Everyone knows that the loosest slots are at Treasure Bay in Biloxi..

brakos82
08-13-2010, 05:17 PM
:facepalm: Brakos!!

Everyone knows that the loosest slots are at Treasure Bay in Biloxi..

I knew that. Brother didn't, lost 150. :pirate:

JB
08-13-2010, 06:08 PM
If anyone wants to join in the trip, let me know. Looks like I will have a few extra tickets.

Texan_Bill
08-13-2010, 06:31 PM
I knew that. Brother didn't, lost 150. :pirate:

"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

~Gloria Clemente

Joe Texan
08-13-2010, 06:36 PM
Every one of you sissy's Step up for the Ticket and join the great 2010 Trip to the big easy

Joe Texan
08-13-2010, 06:37 PM
Talked to the pope told him 20 to 30 of us and he said no problem

brakos82
08-13-2010, 10:24 PM
"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

~Gloria Clemente

So, in other words... you lost too.

:facepalm: Bill!

mexican texan
08-14-2010, 02:48 PM
Talked to the pope told him 20 to 30 of us and he said no problem

Hey joe or bill, think you could get me and my buddy some passes for the pre-game festivites? He has to work the grave yard friday night, so we're leaving bright and early saturday morning? Thanks. Btw, it was good seeing some of you guys on thursday.

We Dat :texflag:

Texan_Bill
08-14-2010, 10:40 PM
Hey joe or bill, think you could get me and my buddy some passes for the pre-game festivites? He has to work the grave yard friday night, so we're leaving bright and early saturday morning? Thanks. Btw, it was good seeing some of you guys on thursday.

We Dat :texflag:

I would love to MT, but really that would be up to Joe. He's heading there Friday night, while I won't get there until Saturday afternoon. PM Joe! He will try to get as much of us "in" as possible.

JB
08-14-2010, 10:51 PM
I would love to MT, but really that would be up to Joe. He's heading there Friday night, while I won't get there until Saturday afternoon. PM Joe! He will try to get as much of us "in" as possible.

You going Sat. then? Do you need a ride? How many you taking with you?

Texan_Bill
08-14-2010, 10:57 PM
You going Sat. then? Do you need a ride? How many you taking with you?

You drunk ****!! :lol: Nothing has changed (except for Joe)... Ronnie and I are heading out Saturday morning sans Joe..... apparently.

We'll hook up in NO sometime Saturday afternoon.

SheTexan
08-14-2010, 11:12 PM
I wanna go!!!! Thought I didn't, but, NOW I do!!! BOOOOHOOOO!!:crying::crying:

JB
08-14-2010, 11:31 PM
I wanna go!!!! Thought I didn't, but, NOW I do!!! BOOOOHOOOO!!:crying::crying:

I got a ticket for you. Rooms are reserved for Sat. night.

Texan_Bill
08-14-2010, 11:45 PM
JB............. Lauren is the better half of this sonsa gun, that owened me::

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k325/Texan_Bill/Texans/Dante_owned.jpg

Joe Texan
08-15-2010, 03:20 PM
I need a head count so I know what kind of Motlley Crew,{ hu hu I said Motley Crew}, we are bringing to the Big easy

JB
08-15-2010, 08:13 PM
I need a head count so I know what kind of Motlley Crew,{ hu hu I said Motley Crew}, we are bringing to the Big easy

Corrosion and I will be going Sat.

BIG TORO
08-16-2010, 12:41 PM
Hey Joe I have a total of 8 in my party, All of us will be there on Friday, and im trying to convince a couple of more so they can take those tickets off of JB's hand.

JB how many extra tickets do you have and how did you end up with so many extra?

Dr2bKay
08-16-2010, 04:42 PM
I am counting down the days!!! Can't wait for all the drinking and birthday celebrating that is about to happen this weekend.

JB
08-16-2010, 05:00 PM
Hey Joe I have a total of 8 in my party, All of us will be there on Friday, and im trying to convince a couple of more so they can take those tickets off of JB's hand.

JB how many extra tickets do you have and how did you end up with so many extra?

Not sure how many extra. 2-4. Need to get an updated count.

JB
08-16-2010, 05:01 PM
I am counting down the days!!! Can't wait for all the drinking and birthday celebrating that is about to happen this weekend.

Are you celebrating birthday this weekend also?

Texan_Bill
08-16-2010, 07:29 PM
:user:Leaving for NO in 5 nights (Saturday morning) WoooHooooooo!!!

JB
08-16-2010, 07:31 PM
:user:Leaving for NO in 5 nights (Saturday morning) WoooHooooooo!!!

I am ready to party also! Do you have a count? Does Joe maybe? Does it matter?

Texan_Bill
08-16-2010, 07:45 PM
I am ready to party also! Do you have a count? Does Joe maybe? Does it matter?

:foottap:

I told you: Mitch, Vicki, Dan (all three coming down down from Shreveport), Ronnie and me = 5 .... Joe is leaving Friday with Billy and Harvey = 3.

JB
08-16-2010, 07:48 PM
:foottap:

I told you: Mitch, Vicki, Dan (all three coming down down from Shreveport), Ronnie and me = 5 .... Joe is leaving Friday with Billy and Harvey = 3.

Ok, looks like I have 5 extra tickets then. Anyone wanting to go? Got a Battle red Jersey?

BobbleTexan
08-16-2010, 08:42 PM
Ok, looks like I have 5 extra tickets then. Anyone wanting to go? Got a Battle red Jersey?

How much are they...I may have some people interested...

JB
08-16-2010, 08:45 PM
How much are they...I may have some people interested...

$85 each. Are they Texans fans? Gonna sport Battle Red?

NitroGSXR
08-16-2010, 08:49 PM

Have you met BobbleTexan?! He's Texans hardcore.

Texan_Bill
08-16-2010, 08:56 PM
Have you met BobbleTexan?! He's Texans hardcore.

So Hardcore Texan is BobbleTexan?? Wait, what?? I'm so confused. :kitten:

NitroGSXR
08-16-2010, 08:57 PM
So Hardcore Texan is BobbleTexan?? Wait, what?? I'm so confused. :kitten:

BobbleTexan is hardcore for the Houston Texans. Hardcore_Texan has a magnet fetish.
:lion:

Texan_Bill
08-16-2010, 09:00 PM
BobbleTexan is hardcore for the Houston Texans. Hardcore_Texan has a magnet fetish.

:lol:

Wait, apparently I have a magnet fetish too. I just bought 10 from him... :heh:

BobbleTexan
08-16-2010, 09:14 PM

they are Texans fans.........will have to check on Battle Red.....looking forward to meeting you all either way.........

JB
08-16-2010, 09:17 PM
they are Texans fans.........will have to check on Battle Red.....looking forward to meeting you all either way.........

Cool! Let me know if ya'll are in.

brakos82
08-16-2010, 09:17 PM

Oh yeah, put that 'south pole' right there...

:backsout:

Andrew6
08-16-2010, 09:19 PM

Wait, apparently I have a magnet fetish too. I just bought 10 from him... :heh:

get more and put them all over saints fans car's

JB
08-16-2010, 09:20 PM

Andrew, do you have to work? Sure you and Amy can't make it?

Joe Texan
08-16-2010, 10:56 PM
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 30 PEOPLE, DOESNT REALLY MATTER JUST ASKING, bILL MAYBE YOU CAN COUNT UP EVERYBODY AND GIVE ME A CALL i HAVE 4 IN MY PARTY

JB
08-16-2010, 10:59 PM
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 30 PEOPLE, DOESNT REALLY MATTER JUST ASKING, bILL MAYBE YOU CAN COUNT UP EVERYBODY AND GIVE ME A CALL i HAVE 4 IN MY PARTY

Ooops, looks like I have 4 available.

Joe Texan
08-16-2010, 11:20 PM

I want one mine got stolen

Texan_Bill
08-16-2010, 11:24 PM
:gun:

SheTexan
08-17-2010, 01:22 AM
I want one mine got stolen

I've had about 4 stolen! Next one I get I'm gonna glue it on!!

Still wishin I could go, but, have to work Fri and Sun night. Not sure I can make such a quick trip on Sat and make it to work standing up on Sunday night!:sleep:

Anyone having any parties in H-town on Sat night?

Dr2bKay
08-17-2010, 08:14 AM
Ooops, looks like I have 4 available.

I wish my girls were into football enough to pay $85 a ticket. My 3 friends are gonna lay out by the pool while I am at the game cheering my team on... :-(

P.S. Continental has a roundtrip flight to New Orleans for sale for $119 if you leave Sat and return on Monday!

Dr2bKay
08-17-2010, 08:15 AM
Are you celebrating birthday this weekend also?

My birthday is on the 26th which is a Thursday so I am celebrating for 2 weekends.

Texan_Bill
08-17-2010, 08:16 AM
I wish my girls were into football enough to pay $85 a ticket. My 3 friends are gonna lay out by the pool while I am at the game cheering my team on... :-(

Why are they going to lay out at night?? :thinking:

JB
My birthday is on the 26th which is a Thursday so I am celebrating for 2 weekends.

Cool! Double the fun!

Dr2bKay
Why are they going to lay out at night?? :thinking:

While I tailgate and go to the game....the sun doesn't set until 8ish.

Texan_Bill
08-17-2010, 08:18 AM
While I tailgate and go to the game....the sun doesn't set until 8ish.

Are you being fresh with me?? :foottap:

:heart:

Dr2bKay
08-17-2010, 08:31 AM
Are you being fresh with me?? :foottap:

:heart:

:smooch: always

Texan_Bill
08-17-2010, 09:03 AM
:smooch: always

:embarrass

BIG TORO
08-17-2010, 11:24 AM
I'm so ready to be in New Orleans drinking a Hurricaine!

RazorOye
08-17-2010, 11:49 AM
I'm so ready to be in New Orleans drinking a Hurricaine!

enjoy the city!

sakebomb
08-17-2010, 12:37 PM
My birthday was on the 10th but we are heading down to celebrate it again!!! We have a crew of 14 strong. The high rollers are leaving Friday. I'm in the penny slot crowd and we are going Saturday. :cow:

I'm ready to start getting hammered now. What time does everyone start to tailgate over there?

BIG TORO
08-17-2010, 12:50 PM
My birthday was on the 10th but we are heading down to celebrate it again!!! We have a crew of 14 strong. The high rollers are leaving Friday. I'm in the penny slot crowd and we are going Saturday. :cow:

I'm ready to start getting hammered now. What time does everyone start to tailgate over there?

so are yall meeting up with us!

JB
08-17-2010, 07:16 PM

Any news of if you need some more tickets?

sakebomb
08-17-2010, 07:25 PM
so are yall meeting up with us!

Sounds like a plan. Just need to know what time and where exactly.

If not before the game I'm sure we will all run into each other on Bourbon St. :bender:

Texan_Bill
08-17-2010, 08:04 PM
Good chance Ronnie and I won't even make it to New Orleans until around 5:00(ish) :eek:

JB
08-17-2010, 08:09 PM
Good chance Ronnie and I won't even make it to New Orleans until around 5:00(ish) :eek:

You can't get up any earlier? I was thinking of leaving around... fk, I might not make it there either.

Texan_Bill
08-17-2010, 09:01 PM
Okay bitches!!! JB needs "a final configuration" or "What the **** is happening here?" on this thing we're calling 'Saints Away Game'......

Post your intentions here. Are y'all staying at the O'Keefe? Do you have your own hotel? WTF?? Post now so JB doesn't have a heart attack before we hit the Louisiana state line.

JB
08-17-2010, 09:03 PM
Okay bitches!!! JB needs "a final configuration" or "What the **** is happening here?" on this thing we're calling 'Saints Away Game'......

Post your intentions here. Are y'all staying at the O'Keefe? Do you have your own hotel? WTF?? Post now so JB doesn't have a heart attack before we hit the Louisiana state line.

Thanks Bill, it sure would help! I have some rooms reserved, it would be nice to know if I need to reserve a few more.

SheTexan
08-17-2010, 10:19 PM
JB!! I'm in!! I'll only need one ticket though, but, I will need a room. My daughter and granddaughter are going but will be doing the vampire tour, or some such craziness!! lol I won't need a ride cause they'll be doing their own thang!!

Do you have rooms already booked, or do I need to call and reserve my own. just let me know!

THANKS!!!!!
Gma

JB
08-17-2010, 10:27 PM
JB!! I'm in!! I'll only need one ticket though, but, I will need a room. My daughter and granddaughter are going but will be doing the vampire tour, or some such craziness!! lol I won't need a ride cause they'll be doing their own thang!!

Do you have rooms already booked, or do I need to call and reserve my own. just let me know!

THANKS!!!!!
Gma

Already got you a room reserved Gma!

Texan_Bill
08-17-2010, 10:31 PM
BTW, Gma Billy miller is no longer a Saint........

http://images.art.com/images/products/large/10108000/10108059.jpg

SheTexan
08-17-2010, 11:05 PM
BTW, Gma Billy miller is no longer a Saint........

THANK goodness Bill!! I hated it when he went there. Did he retire?

Thanks JB!! When you guys going? I have to work Friday night, so won't leave until around 8 Sat morning. Kara will drive, and I will SLEEP!! lol

Just let me know cost of ticket and hotel. Do ya want money now, or when we get there, that sort of thang, whatever I need to do to coordinate with you guys.

Think you guys/gals can keep up with this old gma??! :)

JB
08-17-2010, 11:18 PM
THANK goodness Bill!! I hated it when he went there. Did he retire?

Thanks JB!! When you guys going? I have to work Friday night, so won't leave until around 8 Sat morning. Kara will drive, and I will SLEEP!! lol

Just let me know cost of ticket and hotel. Do ya want money now, or when we get there, that sort of thang, whatever I need to do to coordinate with you guys.

Think you guys/gals can keep up with this old gma??! :)

Sandy, we are leaving Saturday morning also. The ticket to the game is $85.00 Can you wear battle red? I don't know the full cost of the hotel yetm but I will check my confirmation. I reservered 5 rooms for Saturday night. I do know that parking is $18.00 per night per vehicle. I think the rooms are around $65.00 Let you know for sure tomorrow.

NitroGSXR
08-17-2010, 11:21 PM
Sandy, we are leaving Saturday morning also. The ticket to the game is $85.00 Can you wear battle red? I don't know the full cost of the hotel yetm but I will check my confirmation. I reservered 5 rooms for Saturday night. I do know that parking is $18.00 per night per vehicle. I think the rooms are around $65.00 Let you know for sure tomorrow.

I frickin' hate hotels that do that bullcrap.

You guys are lucky! HAVE A FRIGGIN' BLAST!!!

SheTexan
08-17-2010, 11:46 PM
I frickin' hate hotels that do that bullcrap.

You guys are lucky! HAVE A FRIGGIN' BLAST!!!

So do I Nitro, but, it's only for one night, so I can deal. I would stay Sunday night but Kara starts classes Mon morn. gonna be fun anyway!!

JB!! I'll have a red jersey by Sat!! Might be a red tee, but, I will wear red!!!

Dr2bKay
08-18-2010, 08:27 AM

Hmmm... I am already in the clear. My paypal payment has cleared for my ticket and I already have it :-). I am not staying at the O'Keefe. Will be staying at the Crowne Plaza on Canal with my girls. I plan to kick it on Bourbon and at Pat O'Brien on Friday night. I hope to tailgate with you guys prior to the game!

BIG TORO
08-18-2010, 08:35 AM
OK It's Wednesday and almost time We need to exchace numbers so that we call all get a hold of each other. I will be there Friday Afternoon around 4 or 5.

Here is my information:
Danny
409-543-4734

If you guys don't want to Post, Send me a PM.
I have Joe's # and would like these #'s for sure:

JB or Bill or both, But yall will probably be together.

Kay I know your in a different hotel so I need yours.

Sakebomb give me yours that way we can coordinate with your crew.

And if anyone else is going that is not part of one of these crews chime in so that we can all make a Big Texans impression.

Texan_Bill
08-18-2010, 08:49 AM
Hmmm... I am already in the clear. My paypal payment has cleared for my ticket and I already have it :-). I am not staying at the O'Keefe. Will be staying at the Crowne Plaza on Canal with my girls. I plan to kick it on Bourbon and at Pat O'Brien on Friday night. I hope to tailgate with you guys prior to the game!

How many girls, and............... are they HOT? :kingkong:

Dr2bKay
08-18-2010, 08:52 AM
How many girls, and............... are they HOT? :kingkong:

3 of my friends are rolling with me. Of course they are hot! lol. We accept drinks from flirty men, fyi. :kitten:

Texan_Bill
08-18-2010, 09:04 AM
3 of my friends are rolling with me. Of course they are hot! lol. We accept drinks from flirty men, fyi. :kitten:

*checks credit card balances*

Joe Texan
08-18-2010, 12:23 PM
Bill will resemble that remark Kay

Joe Texan
08-18-2010, 12:25 PM
Joe Texan Bronco Billy Harvey the Leatherhead and Billy's Girlfriend. We have reservations at the Okeef. do we need to let them know we are with the Party.

JB
08-18-2010, 12:26 PM
Joe Texan Bronco Billy Harvey the Leatherhead and Billy's Girlfriend. We have reservations at the Okeef. do we need to let them know we are with the Party.

Joe, y'all are going Friday? You have reservations for both nights? Can you pm me your phone # again?

BIG TORO
08-18-2010, 12:31 PM

Hey when will yall be out there Fri or Sat?

Dr2bKay
08-18-2010, 12:51 PM
Hey when will yall be out there Fri or Sat?

Friday. We are leaving at 12pm.

gary
08-18-2010, 12:56 PM
I'll be watching for all of you on T.V.

BIG TORO
08-18-2010, 12:58 PM
Friday. We are leaving at 12pm.

Ohh yea sorry I forgot, I guess I was drunk that day. We will get there around the same time then. I will call you to see where yall are at?

JB
08-18-2010, 01:03 PM
I'll be watching for all of you on T.V.

We will be in the North endzone on the Texans sideline. Wearing Battle Red! :fans:

gary
08-18-2010, 01:08 PM
We will be in the North endzone on the Texans sideline. Wearing Battle Red! :fans:
I hope I see all of you I am sure I will as long as Joe and the Bull Pen are there. What do you look like JB?

BIG TORO
08-18-2010, 01:09 PM

What section JB?

JB
08-18-2010, 01:20 PM
What section JB?

You were drunk weren't you? 103

BIG TORO
08-18-2010, 01:30 PM
You were drunk weren't you? 103

LOL, I guess so! Im in 122 and a couple of us will be in the end zone a couple of sections down from yall in section 156.

HOU-TEX
08-18-2010, 04:22 PM
Freakin sucks I have to miss this. Y'all have a blast, be careful and represent!

Texan_Bill
08-18-2010, 04:55 PM
Freakin sucks I have to miss this. Y'all have a blast, be careful and represent!

Oh, we intend to!! :cowboy1:

HOU-TEX
08-18-2010, 04:57 PM
Oh, we intend to!! :cowboy1:

Bastage! Meh, at least I'll be on the river. I'll have to watch the game when I get back on Sunday.

Yankee_In_TX
08-18-2010, 05:01 PM
I'll look for all of you on TV - hopefully the last weekend doing the renno.

Texan_Bill
08-18-2010, 05:01 PM
Bastage! Meh, at least I'll be on the river. I'll have to watch the game when I get back on Sunday.

Drive over to Baton Rouge, float down the Mississippi until you get to New Orleans.... Problem sol-ved!!

gary
08-18-2010, 05:10 PM
Who dat say they gona beat em texans???????????????????????????????????????????? ??

JB
08-18-2010, 06:49 PM
72 hrs from now we will be in the Big Easy ready for kickoff! :woot2::fans:

JB
08-18-2010, 07:58 PM
Drive over to Baton Rouge, float down the Mississippi until you get to New Orleans.... Problem sol-ved!!

Call Mitch!

Joe Texan
08-18-2010, 08:04 PM
All aboard toooooooooooooot tooooooooot

BIG TORO
08-18-2010, 08:14 PM
All aboard toooooooooooooot tooooooooot

Aboard? Im driving this train! lol

JB
08-18-2010, 08:16 PM
Aboard? Im driving this train! lol

Dude, if we don't hook up at some point, I am going to be seriously :pissed: with you!

BIG TORO
08-18-2010, 08:18 PM
Dude, if we don't hook up at some point, I am going to be seriously :pissed: with you!

Are you serious, we are all hooking up and having some drinks I have your number and you have mine, no excuses!

Texan_Bill
08-18-2010, 08:19 PM
Call Mitch!

Left him a message!!!

gary
08-18-2010, 08:20 PM
Who dat?/

BIG TORO
08-18-2010, 08:22 PM
Who dat?/

Gary Dat!

Texan_Bill
08-18-2010, 08:22 PM
Are you serious, we are all hooking up and having some drinks I have your number and you have mine, no excuses!

If nothing else, we'll all hook up at "the Pope's" tailgate. Joe is handling all that.

gary
08-18-2010, 08:26 PM
Gary Dat!The Blue Crew is fixing to invade the who dat nation get your guns ready lol.

BIG TORO
08-19-2010, 07:20 AM
If nothing else, we'll all hook up at "the Pope's" tailgate. Joe is handling all that.

And after the game Im sure we will be somewhere on Bourbon street!

Texan_Bill
08-19-2010, 11:24 AM
And after the game Im sure we will be somewhere on Bourbon street!

:thinking:

:user: Maybe!!

brakos82
08-19-2010, 02:16 PM
:thinking:

:user: Maybe!!

:secret: psst... Bill... on the left.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb23/brakos82/NFL09/NewOrleans002.jpg

BIG TORO
08-19-2010, 03:09 PM
Ok guys I'm about to leave work and head to Port Arthur and have a steak and a drink at Dylans tonight, I will leave from there to New Orleans about mid morning. Call me when you guys get there so we can meet up. Drive safe and I'll see some of yall tomorrow and the the rest on Saturday.:fans::fans::fans:

hobie
08-19-2010, 04:14 PM
TO ALL OF YOU HEADING TO NOLA..........

Drive safe and have a hell of a time, represent those of us back home and make the Texans hear ya !! Make us proud !!

SheTexan
08-19-2010, 05:40 PM
I'm really getting excited about this trip!! Can't wait to see everyone in NO!!

JB, Bill!!! What time ya'll leaving on Sat? Where do ya want to meet up? I have Bill and Joe's numbers, but, no one elses. I still have to work Friday night, but, hoping to get off about 5am and head out. If not, we'll leave around 8 or so.

PM me some numbers if ya think I need them, if not, I'll bug the hell out of Bill or Joe!! lol WooooHOOOOOOOO!!!! Been about 30 years since I've been to the Big Easy, gonna be a hoot!!!

Gma

brakos82
08-19-2010, 05:41 PM
Been about 30 years since I've been to the Big Easy, gonna be a hoot!!!

http://www.untoldentertainment.com/blog/img/2010_03_31/statler_waldorf.jpg

JB
08-19-2010, 05:46 PM
http://www.untoldentertainment.com/blog/img/2010_03_31/statler_waldorf.jpg

Damn young whippersnapper! :cutthroat:

mexican texan
08-19-2010, 06:01 PM
Has anyone decided where we're gonna meet up before the game on saturday? I have Joe's number to call about Pope's, but where exactly is that gonna be? At the Superdome or elsewhere? We're leaving up saturday morning, we plan to be at NOLA around 4ish.

Family friend of mine was in New Orleans last weekend and he mentioned ALOT of construction in that area, so just a heads up everyone.

See you guys and gals saturday, battle red everyone.

:tiphat:~The Mex.

btw, we're gonna be in section 117, and staying at the hampton

BobbleTexan
08-19-2010, 07:54 PM
Damn young whippersnapper! :cutthroat:

Do you still have any tix left? May still have a interested guy...but he wont know until tomorrow..

JB
08-19-2010, 07:56 PM
Do you still have any tix left? May still have a interested guy...but he wont know until tomorrow..

I think I might have 1. But I don't know for sure yet.

BobbleTexan
08-19-2010, 08:12 PM
I think I might have 1. But I don't know for sure yet.

If you can get rid of it that is cool, this guy I am trying to help is kinda being wishy washy...don't wait on me....see you there....

JB
08-19-2010, 08:13 PM
If you can get rid of it that is cool, this guy I am trying to help is kinda being wishy washy...don't wait on me....see you there....

Cool!:fans:

Andrew6
08-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Andrew, do you have to work? Sure you and Amy can't make it?

I'd go but i'd be missing out on some major over time monies ;)

JB
08-19-2010, 08:42 PM

Understand! That's cool.

Texan_Bill
08-19-2010, 08:51 PM
I'm ****ing stoked!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Texan
08-19-2010, 10:10 PM
Alright guys and gals everyone is invited to the Tailgate i just got to hook up with the pope to get the partikulars, my number is 713-494-0597 for all who do not know it . Get ready New Orleans the Texans are coming. Can you imagine the looks on our guys faces when they se us walk in. :clown:

JB
08-19-2010, 10:21 PM
Alright guys and gals everyone is invited to the Tailgate i just got to hook up with the pope to get the partikulars, my number is 713-494-0597 for all who do not know it . Get ready New Orleans the Texans are coming. Can you imagine the looks on our guys faces when they se us walk in. :clown:

Do you know what time the tailgate opens Joe?

Texan_Bill
08-19-2010, 10:30 PM
I need details!!! We figure to check into the hotel around 5, 5 thirtyish, which means we have to haul ass towards the stadium.... Where do we go?????

JB
08-19-2010, 10:38 PM
I need details!!! We figure to check into the hotel around 5, 5 thirtyish, which means we have to haul ass towards the stadium.... Where do we go?????

I was wondering the same. I guess we can keep in touch on the phone. Hopefully my phone will work there.

JB
08-20-2010, 01:12 AM
48 Hours from now, will I know who and where I am?

SheTexan
08-20-2010, 03:22 AM

Hey seat buddy!! I'm missin out on some major overtime too, but, ready to give it up. Seems like everyone I work with is getting sick, so the extra time is there if I wanted it, just not this weekend!! See ya in Sept though!!

Dr2bKay
08-20-2010, 08:58 AM
I am stoked about going....I think that I have everything set and ready. Danny and Bobblehead I will call yall tonight. If yall go by the hotel let me know...other than that I will be drinking and eating on Bourbon tonight.

Texan_Bill
08-20-2010, 09:04 AM
I will be there tomorow!!

*Remember people - we're going Battle Red*
so that we stick out and recognize our fellow Texan fan.

BTW, if any of you have a beef with Saints fan, tell Corrosion. He is "likes to fight guy"... ;)

drs23
08-20-2010, 09:40 AM

Nope. :mad:

JB
08-20-2010, 11:06 AM

:yikes: What size do you wear?

Texan_Bill
08-20-2010, 08:05 PM

Red t-shirt???

One night and a wake up before heading to New Orleans. I must admit though, I'm jealous of those the left today...

drs23
08-20-2010, 08:18 PM
:yikes: What size do you wear?

I'm a large but can "drape" much larger :lol:

gary
08-20-2010, 09:34 PM
What time are the rest of you leaving?

JB
08-20-2010, 10:02 PM
Allright people! Everyone wear Battle Red tomorrow no matter where you may be. Look for us and cheer when you see us on tv. We will be representing all of you proudly!

mexican texan
08-20-2010, 11:02 PM
What time are the rest of you leaving?

We're leaving tomorrow morning at 8 from Tomball...and we'll probably stop in Lake Charles for a casino hit. Look for us on the road, I already decorated the SUV in Texans gear.

See y'all at Pope's.

:tiphat:~The Mexican

JB
08-20-2010, 11:11 PM
We're leaving tomorrow morning at 8 from Tomball...and we'll probably stop in Lake Charles for a casino hit. Look for us on the road, I already decorated the SUV in Texans gear.

See y'all at Pope's.

:tiphat:~The Mexican

Make that casino hit a short one!

sakebomb
08-21-2010, 06:38 AM
Estimated Time of Departure - 25 freaking minutes!!!!!

Joe and Big Toro - I've got both your numbers. I'll send you a message once we get down there. Our plan is to be drinking, checking into hotel, drinking, lunch at Mother's, drinking, more drinking, maybe Harrah's, drinking, and then heading to the game. We are also going to mix in some more drinking during the day.

I'll give you a buzz later. Got to hook up with my fellow TEXANS fans for sure.

Everyone be safe driving down today.

Andrew6
08-22-2010, 03:42 PM
any pictures?

brakos82
08-22-2010, 03:56 PM
any pictures?

This is a family site! :whistles:

Texan_Bill
08-22-2010, 06:29 PM
Son of a gun! Just got home an hour ago.... Man that's a long ass drive when your all hungover!!!

JB
08-22-2010, 06:30 PM
Son of a gun! Just got home an hour ago.... Man that's a long ass drive when your all hungover!!!

That ain't no shit. I got home about 30 mins. ago. Enjoying this first drink!

Texan_Bill
08-22-2010, 06:37 PM
I'm about to do the "Hair of the Dog" trick just to level me back out!!!

SheTexan
08-22-2010, 07:32 PM

Lazy dog's!!! I've been home since 1130!!:)

Texan_Bill
08-22-2010, 07:35 PM
Lazy dog's!!! I've been home since 1130!!:)

I think I made it to bed around 5 this morning!! :gun:

JB
08-22-2010, 07:37 PM
I think I made it to bed around 5 this morning!! :gun:

maybe? That doesn't count the nap in the street...

Texan_Bill
08-22-2010, 07:46 PM

Sometimes you just need to take a power nap!! :D

Texan_Bill
08-22-2010, 08:55 PM
BTW, I want give a shout out and props to Glenn. Die hard Saints fan stuck with about 15 of us Texans fans and yet, he was quite the host!!

Thanks Glenn!!!

JB
08-22-2010, 08:58 PM
BTW, I want give a shout out and props to Glenn. Die hard Saints fan stuck with about 15 of us Texans fans and yet, he was quite the host!!

Thanks Glenn!!!

The entire experience was awesome! Yes Glenn was a great host! The whole city of New Orleans was a great host! I could not believe all the love and support we got from most of the people! Fantastic trip!

JB
08-22-2010, 09:03 PM

Thanks Glenn!!!

Yeah, but he did walk our legs off! :pissed:

My calfs have been on fire all day!

brakos82
08-22-2010, 09:04 PM

What happens in NOLA stays in NOLA. :ahhaha:

Texan_Bill
08-22-2010, 09:52 PM
Well except for the fact that JB mentioned I took a nap in the street!!:pissed:

brakos82
08-22-2010, 10:12 PM
Well except for the fact that JB mentioned I took a nap in the street!!:pissed:

Well, it's better than Vista.

SheTexan
08-23-2010, 12:21 AM
Came real close to beatin on some doors about 0530! Figured you guys needed a WAKE UP call!!:lol:

I told the check out guy what I wanted to do and he BEGGED me not too! "MAM, you really wouldn't wake um up would ya? They just got here and believe me, they need some sleep!" I gave him a huge TEXAN wink and told him, "you bet your happy a** I would!!" :evil::winky: Bill gets a pass on the power nap thing!! Hell, if our Texans can nap for 4 quarters, then so can Bill!:zzz:

Yes, what happens on road trips, stays "on the road." BUT, boy, do I have some stories to tell! Bet if I charged a nickle or two I would have my next roadie paid for!!:)

THANKS guys for making this a fun trip, I needed it! :heart: you guys!!!

BIG TORO
08-23-2010, 07:38 AM
Talk about a party, Friday night we lost one guy and he did'nt show up to our hotel till 11am Saturday morning. He said he had been at bars and stip clubs all night. I stayed out every night at least till three or four in the morning, and to top it all off Sunday morning im still hungover so I hit I-10 and about 40 minutes later I See a big sign that reads Welcome to Mississippi! I was like WTF! :facepalm:

It was really nice to see everyone and to meet a couple of people from Message Boards that I had not met yet.

Texan_Bill
08-23-2010, 07:50 AM
Talk about a party, Friday night we lost one guy and he did'nt show up to our hotel till 11am Saturday morning. He said he had been at bars and stip clubs all night. I stayed out every night at least till three or four in the morning, and to top it all off Sunday morning im still hungover so I hit I-10 and about 40 minutes later I See a big sign that reads Welcome to Mississippi! I was like WTF! :facepalm:

It was really nice to see everyone and to meet a couple of people from Message Boards that I had not met yet.

:facepalm: Big Toro!!

Dr2bKay
08-23-2010, 08:35 AM
Guys, I had a blast in New Orleans. I have even lost my voice as a result :-)

It was great seeing everyone at the game and meeting the new folks. I was pleased with the seats that we had. No complaints at all. The Saints fans were very nice although I got the same question that I normally get...Who are you dating on the team?? smh... I was good seeing the guys up close and personal after the game too. Mark and I lost the rest of yall because I thought yall was following us to the buses....

Everything else stays at the road trip. :kitten: But, I will say, it was a good start in bringing in #29. The party continues all week for me. I will be still celebrating my birthday at the game/tailgate on Saturday.

Texan_Bill
08-23-2010, 08:52 AM
I'm still hungover! :gun:

SheTexan
08-23-2010, 09:06 AM

It was great seeing everyone at the game and meeting the new folks. I was pleased with the seats that we had. No complaints at all. The Saints fans were very nice although I got the same question that I normally get...Who are you dating on the team?? smh... I was good seeing the guys up close and personal after the game too. Mark and I lost the rest of yall because I thought yall was following us to the buses....

Everything else stays at the road trip. :kitten: But, I will say, it was a good start in bringing in #29. The party continues all week for me. I will be still celebrating my birthday at the game/tailgate on Saturday.

I was definitely following the wrong group of fans! lol I kept asking "where are we going, are we headed for the buses?" Next thing I know, we're on Bourbon street!! :drunk:

Kara will be celebrating her BD with ya at the "girls" game Kay! Her's is on the 30th!!!

Texan_Bill
08-23-2010, 12:01 PM

What bus?? We walked our asses to the Quarter....... I think. :thinking:

JB
08-23-2010, 12:08 PM

I dopn't remember no stinkin' buses! But I can verify that we walked the Quarter. Every bit of it 2 or 3 times I think. Kinda lost memory after The Dungeon...

BobbleTexan
08-23-2010, 12:13 PM
I was definitely following the wrong group of fans! lol I kept asking "where are we going, are we headed for the buses?" Next thing I know, we're on Bourbon street!! :drunk:

Kara will be celebrating her BD with ya at the "girls" game Kay! Her's is on the 30th!!!

Pleasure hangin out with you all at game..sorry we lost you on way to see players at busses........sounds like all made it make safely....see you all Saturday night........

False Start
08-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Did any of you get interviewed by Channel 13, or make it on the game broadcast?

Texan_Bill
08-23-2010, 12:20 PM
I dopn't remember no stinkin' buses! But I can verify that we walked the Quarter. Every bit of it 2 or 3 times I think. Kinda lost memory after The Dungeon...

Wait....... What?? The Dungeon??? Was I present??

BIG TORO
08-23-2010, 12:28 PM
Did any of you get interviewed by Channel 13, or make it on the game broadcast?

My cousins wife and my girlfriend made it on the news, they were interviewed while we where on Bourbon street, and they showed all of us walking by.

JB
08-23-2010, 12:31 PM
Wait....... What?? The Dungeon??? Was I present??

Yeah, that's the place I was trying to describe to you last night. Joe confirmed it for me this morning. He was still with us at that point. Then he went off somewhere with the homeless.

sakebomb
08-23-2010, 12:32 PM
Who Dat? Who Dere?

Holy crap did we have a great time in the Big Easy!!! I will be okay if I never hear Who Dat for the rest of my life though. LOL The atmosphere around the stadium was great and the fans were too. It is all a blur but after looking at the pictures I came to the conclusion that I had a blast. :cool:

JB
08-23-2010, 01:26 PM
So post some of those pics!

BIG TORO
08-23-2010, 01:34 PM
:facepalm: Big Toro!!

You telling me, talk about a long trip!

Dr2bKay
08-23-2010, 01:54 PM

The team bus. We saw and chatted with the guys after the game....

Texan_Bill
08-23-2010, 01:56 PM
The team bus. We saw and chatted with the guys after the game....

I don't even remember leaving the stadium. :mcnugget:

I kid, I kid.....

JB
08-23-2010, 01:59 PM
I don't even remember leaving the stadium. :mcnugget:

I kid, I kid.....

But not by much!

Dr2bKay
08-23-2010, 02:02 PM
Here is one safe for the message board picture.

http://sn136w.snt136.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=cf2c936c-aee8-11df-86e4-00237d65e98e&Aux=14|0|8CD110CB57A9F60||0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att

Texan_Bill
08-23-2010, 02:06 PM
But not by much!

That's probably true.

Here is one safe for the message board picture.

http://sn136w.snt136.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=cf2c936c-aee8-11df-86e4-00237d65e98e&Aux=14|0|8CD110CB57A9F60||0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att

Linkage / Picture FAIL!

brakos82
08-23-2010, 02:22 PM
That's probably true.

Linkage / Picture FAIL!

That's why it's safe for the board. :bubbles:

Andrew6
08-23-2010, 02:46 PM

Fantastic, Big Toro went to GOD's Country :clap:

JB
08-23-2010, 02:49 PM

Was he wearing a white Texans Jersey?

BIG TORO
08-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Fantastic, Big Toro went to GOD's Country :clap:

It was only for a minute till I go said Holy**** and I sped to the first turn around then I took the short cut through I-12 and bypassed New Orleans. You should have seen my face when I saw the sign I cussed and woke michelle up and and she goes "did that sign say welcome to Mississippi" and in a squeeky inbarrased voice I said "yea." It was pretty halarious!

BIG TORO
08-23-2010, 03:07 PM
Was he wearing a white Texans Jersey?

No he was sitting next to Bobblehead at the game wearing a Texans Battle red T-shirt.

JB
08-23-2010, 03:07 PM
It was only for a minute till I go said Holy**** and I sped to the first turn around then I took the short cut through I-12 and bypassed New Orleans. You should have seen my face when I saw the sign I cussed and woke michelle up and and she goes "did that sign say welcome to Mississippi" and in a squeeky inbarrased voice I said "yea." It was pretty halarious!

Dr2bKay
08-23-2010, 03:11 PM
Whose camera has the group picture?

JB
08-23-2010, 03:12 PM
Whose camera has the group picture?

There was a group picture?

Dr2bKay
08-23-2010, 03:16 PM
There was a group picture?

At the end of the game. Those that joined in late got the larger group. I tried to add my picture is having trouble attaching it...