PDA

View Full Version : Frank Bush Q&A at All Access

Texans_Chick
06-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Here's the edited down video of the Frank Bush Q&A at All Access, along with a summary of the subjects:

Texans Defensive Coordinator Frank Bush Q&A (http://blogs.chron.com/texanschick/2010/06/texans_defensive_coordinator_f_1.html)

The good news is that you get a front row view of the Q&A.

The bad news is that a front row view of the Q&A means a lot of Rich Lord/Frank Bush up-crotch camera angle. Not my taste, but who knows, maybe that works for you. :photos:

infantrycak
06-04-2010, 12:16 PM
Bush sucks. He referred to Pollard as a kid.

Malloy
06-04-2010, 12:30 PM
I wondered about the crotch-cam myself.

The show is called 'All-Access' for a reason I guess ? :)

HOU-TEX
06-04-2010, 12:33 PM
Bush sucks. He referred to Pollard as a kid.

Yep, I'm tired of his "aw shucks" attitude....and....and....McNair's cheap....yeah.

ChampionTexan
06-04-2010, 12:55 PM
Yep, I'm tired of his "aw shucks" attitude....and....and....McNair's cheap....yeah.

And the Denny's menu that he uses to call the defenses!

barrett
06-04-2010, 04:14 PM
It's a subtle detail but go back and watch how Bush reacts to the question about Barwin's developement. His voice gets really high (i think there have been studies that show anxiety or nervousness, denial maybe, when someone's voice goes up like that).

It's the offseason. This is what I do.

Makes me wonder if

A) They see him purely as a situational pass rusher and nothing more.

B) He's so beatily amazing so far that Bush is trying everything he can to keep from leaping out of his seat to tell us how freakin' good this "kid" is!!!!

C) He tore up his knee on the way back from IKEA today and Frank has super powers and can see into the future and he knew about it already.

D) I'm over thinking things.

JB
06-04-2010, 05:06 PM
It's a subtle detail but go back and watch how Bush reacts to the question about Barwin's developement. His voice gets really high (i think there have been studies that show anxiety or nervousness, denial maybe, when someone's voice goes up like that).

It's the offseason. This is what I do.

Makes me wonder if

A) They see him purely as a situational pass rusher and nothing more.

B) He's so beatily amazing so far that Bush is trying everything he can to keep from leaping out of his seat to tell us how freakin' good this "kid" is!!!!

C) He tore up his knee on the way back from IKEA today and Frank has super powers and can see into the future and he knew about it already.

D) I'm over thinking things.

I think a tad of A, a smidgeon of C, and a whole lot of B! :fans:

barrett
06-05-2010, 03:35 AM
cool. so long as it's not "D".

lionlisa
06-05-2010, 04:24 AM
no thanks, it dont works on me, but thanks anyway

JB
06-05-2010, 09:07 AM
I think a tad of A, a smidgeon of C, and a whole lot of B! :fans:

cool. so long as it's not "D".

Damn dude I miss typed. Should have been a smidgeon of D, not C

Texans_Chick
06-07-2010, 10:30 AM
More Frank Bush video in the context of youth and adding veteran free agents:

Does the young Texans team need free agent vets? (http://blogs.chron.com/texanschick/2010/06/more_on_texans_youth_and_free.html#more)