PDA

View Full Version : Winston on 610 overnight?

Yankee_In_TX
06-01-2010, 10:33 AM
We fell asleep with 610 on. Around 2:30 or 3 AM the cat woke me up and I SWEAR it was Winston on? (I was also groggy from a long but fun weekend)

Yankee_In_TX
06-01-2010, 01:44 PM
*bump* ?

Section516
06-01-2010, 02:02 PM
My boss will get mad if i spend anymore more time doing Texanstalk research than my paralegal duties =p

Drew_Smoke
06-01-2010, 02:46 PM
I didn't hear #73 last night but you were listenin to the Chris Townsend show. They run his show then they repeat it the same night.

He beats the hail out of David Stein...sheesh that show is TERRIBLE.

That loser Freddie from Richmond calls in. He just vomits up all of Rich Lord's crud and calls it his own...lol

Oh and my buddy called me up an hour or so ago asking if I knew who Eric Winsome was...lol It seems he rolled out to Odessa for a big family graduation party and his Uncle (or uncle in law?) is boys with #73's Pappy. I guess they tied one on because he wants to buy some of our rub (shameless plug...SweetmomsBBQRub.com or look her up on Facebook) to send to him.

Yankee_In_TX
06-01-2010, 03:03 PM
I was SUPER tired and groggy, just thought it sounded like him :)

Dr2bKay
06-01-2010, 07:22 PM
I didn't hear #73 last night but you were listenin to the Chris Townsend show. They run his show then they repeat it the same night.

He beats the hail out of David Stein...sheesh that show is TERRIBLE.

That loser Freddie from Richmond calls in. He just vomits up all of Rich Lord's crud and calls it his own...lol

Oh and my buddy called me up an hour or so ago asking if I knew who Eric Winsome was...lol It seems he rolled out to Odessa for a big family graduation party and his Uncle (or uncle in law?) is boys with #73's Pappy. I guess they tied one on because he wants to buy some of our rub (shameless plug...SweetmomsBBQRub.com or look her up on Facebook) to send to him.

Haha...I used to love David Stein when I was on bed rest and couldn't sleep at night. He was soooo positive and as a girl I liked that. Nice and fluffy sports talk... lol :spin:

Rey
06-01-2010, 09:05 PM
I thought I was the only one that fell asleep listening to sports talk radio.

barrett
06-10-2010, 02:32 PM
I read some tweet yesterday that said Winston works for a beer distributor in the afternoons because he like bud light. What the hell is going on?