PDA

View Full Version : Thank God for Drew Dougherty

Maddict5
05-31-2010, 07:19 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/houston-texans/09000d5d81868ecc/Expectations-on-the-down-low

luckily brooke bentley or that smoking chick from the start of last yr are no longer doing texans tv so mr tate can focus fully on his football during training camp, ota's :)

TexansFanatic
05-31-2010, 07:30 PM
Expectations on the down low? Does she know what that means?

IBleedTexans
05-31-2010, 07:49 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/houston-texans/09000d5d81868ecc/Expectations-on-the-down-low

luckily brooke bentley or that smoking chick from the start of last yr are no longer doing texans tv so mr tate can focus fully on his football during training camp, ota's :)

My brother and I , went to training camp last year and seen her maybe 10 feet from us , and man was she cute. Had some nice assets.... Lol. She was pretty tiny too. Wonder what happen to her?

CloakNNNdagger
05-31-2010, 08:08 PM
My brother and I , went to training camp last year and seen her maybe 10 feet from us , and man was she cute. Had some nice assets.... Lol. She was pretty tiny too. Wonder what happen to her?

Brooke is now in Beaumont, doing Southeast Texas sports for Fox KBTV.

DexmanC
05-31-2010, 08:57 PM
What happened to that cute lil latina from the start of last season?
They just wiped her off the broadcast team without so much as
a whisper.

m5kwatts
05-31-2010, 11:38 PM
What happened to that cute lil latina from the start of last season?
They just wiped her off the broadcast team without so much as
a whisper.

I think she was a stop gap measure until they found a full-time replacement. She held another position in the media department and was just a temporary sub for Brooke until they hired someone else. Unfortunately they chose to go in the pastey dorky white guy direction with their next hire.

Malloy
06-01-2010, 01:52 AM
So what ....erhm... have you been..... DOING lately....?

omg, what is she doing holding that microphone... did she attend the John McClain school of journalism? :)

GuerillaBlack
06-01-2010, 03:28 AM
I think she was a stop gap measure until they found a full-time replacement. She held another position in the media department and was just a temporary sub for Brooke until they hired someone else. Unfortunately they chose to go in the pastey dorky white guy direction with their next hire.

They need a hot female instead of the white guy. I'm disappointed in the Texans organization.

But you can tell they were both liking each other...on the down low.

IBleedTexans
06-01-2010, 08:40 AM
Brooke is now in Beaumont, doing Southeast Texas sports for Fox KBTV.

I was talking about the lil Hispanic chick. Never really found Brooke all that attractive.

IDEXAN
06-01-2010, 08:48 AM
They need a hot female instead of the white guy. I'm disappointed in the Texans organization.

Yup need to get their priorities straight and back to the T & A scene.

TimeKiller
06-01-2010, 10:51 AM
Uh...I think I would prefer a Steven Hawking voice over to a slideshow of Texans' practice pics to set-up the interviews.

OMG BOOBIEZ