PDA

View Full Version : Need 2 Sideline Tickets to Titans game

Dr2bKay
05-19-2010, 08:43 AM
Hi guys...I want to start early. I am flying my parents in for the Texans game against the Titans. I will need 2 tickets for mom and dad. I would prefer them being lower level sideline tickets since they are more reserve. I would like to stay as close to face value as possible. I hope that since it is the weekend after Thanksgiving some folks will be out of town.

Who got tickets???

Yankee_In_TX
05-19-2010, 11:21 AM
Depends, who are they cheering for? :-P

Dr2bKay
05-19-2010, 02:54 PM
Depends, who are they cheering for? :-P

Well..........:kitten:

OrangeLotPole8
05-19-2010, 09:07 PM
You will find some from people you know that can hook you up.

JB
05-19-2010, 09:15 PM
I love when people want the "good tickets" at face value, but want to pay 25 cents on the dollar for the "other tickets"........ I am poor though, all of my tickets are in the Bullpen endzone section and up. I am sure you will find some sideline tickets at a decent price. I actually had somebody ask me for regular season cowboy/texans game for face value. :facepalm:

A little profit is fine and dandy. But scalping sucks.

Dr2bKay
05-20-2010, 11:19 AM
A little profit is fine and dandy. But scalping sucks.

I agree. I don't even think about making a profit. When I sold my blue parking pass this season, I did so at face. I wasn't hard up for money. I would think that the good folks that are regulars on texanstalk would try to scalp each other...that would suck.

Texan_Bill
05-20-2010, 11:34 AM
In the past, any extra tickets I've had (which admittedly has been rare), I've never asked for one red cent!!! I gave them away.

JB
05-20-2010, 11:41 AM
In the past, any extra tickets I've had (which admittedly has been rare), I've never asked for one red cent!!! I gave them away.

Yeah, but that's the way you roll.

I think it is fine for a person to recoup their investment, but if you are not going to plant your butt in the seat, why bleed someone else so they can?