PDA

View Full Version : Pacman and the Bengal Engaged for a Marriage Made in Heaven

CloakNNNdagger
05-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Pacman to sign with the Bengals (http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/05/bengals-on-the-verge-of-signing-pacman-jones/1)

Maybe, the team will supply him a gun so that he can protect himself from the strip club patrons, strippers and bodyguards (including his own).

Dutchrudder
05-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Why the hell didn't the Ravens win that division last year? I really wish we were playing this set of dummies instead of Baltimore...

BigBull17
05-04-2010, 11:31 PM
What a train wreck to be. Are they trying to make jokes about themselves now?

HOU-TEX
05-05-2010, 09:07 AM
Bengals are ****ing morons! Just when we think one of the black eyes of the League is finally out, some dumbass decides to give him a 5th chance. God this pisses me off!

HoustonFrog
05-05-2010, 09:13 AM
Taking all the Bengals/PacMan match story out of this...I just think it is dumb from a football standpoint because the guy showed in Dallas that his cover skills were negligible and he was a horrible return guy as well. I don't see how another year off improved those.

StarStruck
05-05-2010, 09:18 AM
I really couldn't care less. Jerry gave him a shot, it didn't work out, no longer concerned. However, it would be a great story if the guy finds a way to use his talent in a positive way.

WWJD
05-05-2010, 09:25 AM
I really couldn't care less. Jerry gave him a shot, it didn't work out, no longer concerned. However, it would be a great story if the guy finds a way to use his talent in a positive way.

Yea I agree with you SS. He's got a really golden opportunity here. He's blown all the others. I don't know their DB situation but you have to think it must be bad to sign him.

kastofsna
05-05-2010, 11:17 AM
i'm all about rehabilitation so hopefully he finally gets his shit in order

Texecutioner
05-05-2010, 01:09 PM

That would be by turning himself in to the Las Vegas police and admitting the crime that he had a hand in that got TOmmy Urbanski paralyzed for the rest of his life. That "positive" way that you're speaking of could be to work as a trustee in the scared straight program where they counsel and talk to kids that violate their probation and try to prevent them from continuing down the path that they're currently on. Pac Man belongs in jail. Not on any NFL team.

CloakNNNdagger
05-05-2010, 09:54 PM
i'm all about rehabilitation so hopefully he finally gets his shit in order

Are you talking about marijuana, meth or heroin?

The Pencil Neck
05-05-2010, 11:21 PM
Are you talking about marijuana, meth or heroin?

Yeah, it's horrible when that stuff is all mixed up. It's very important to have separate drawers for each so you can keep it straight. Very important.

:clown:

TimeKiller
05-06-2010, 08:06 AM
Still calling him Pacman.

Goldensilence
05-06-2010, 09:13 AM
Yea I agree with you SS. He's got a really golden opportunity here. He's blown all the others. I don't know their DB situation but you have to think it must be bad to sign him.

Actually it's pretty good far as starters go. Leon Hall and Jonathon Joseph both ended the season with 6 picks a piece last year. Also drafted Brandon Ghee in the third. So Jones won't be a starter, or possibly even a nickleback.

Got to hand it to them as well as they took a chance on Ced Benson and he's turned into what he should've been in Chicago from the start. Also Tank Johnson hasn't been all pro, but he's turned his career around as well.

WWJD
05-06-2010, 09:27 AM
Actually it's pretty good far as starters go. Leon Hall and Jonathon Joseph both ended the season with 6 picks a piece last year. Also drafted Brandon Ghee in the third. So Jones won't be a starter, or possibly even a nickleback.

Got to hand it to them as well as they took a chance on Ced Benson and he's turned into what he should've been in Chicago from the start. Also Tank Johnson hasn't been all pro, but he's turned his career around as well.

Hmm..ok thanks. Sounds like he will have a hard time making the team as anything but a backup then.

Mike Zimmer is there. He's hard nosed. I can't imagine him letting Pacman disrupt their defensive chemisty. If there is any that is.

Goldensilence
05-06-2010, 09:32 AM
Hmm..ok thanks. Sounds like he will have a hard time making the team as anything but a backup then.

Mike Zimmer is there. He's hard nosed. I can't imagine him letting Pacman disrupt their defensive chemisty. If there is any that is.

He's said as much he won't allow it. Might surprise ya but they finished 4th overall in defense. Per ESPN looks like the deal will be incentive laden and have conduct clauses.

WWJD
05-06-2010, 10:08 AM
He's said as much he won't allow it. Might surprise ya but they finished 4th overall in defense. Per ESPN looks like the deal will be incentive laden and have conduct clauses.

That does surprise me. I just don't follow that sort of stuff. Well he was hard nosed in Dallas but very respected. I guess if Pac can't make it there he can't and won't make it anywhere.

Maybe they'll give TO a call as well. He's still waiting.

Thanks much for the info.

JWarren14
05-06-2010, 06:00 PM
Signed 2 year deal

gary
05-06-2010, 06:45 PM
I agree with Tex, this guy is a jerk and probably a crappy football player because of it. He might have been good if he had just one once of the football mind AJ and Cushing have but sadly he does not. The only who is going to turn his career around is him. At this point it is a long shot. He has wasted his talent and skills he has/had. He is a piss poor CB and it is his fault. As far as I am concerned, he may kiss my butt.

JB
05-06-2010, 06:51 PM
I agree with Tex, this guy is a jerk and probably a crappy football player because of it. He might have been good if he had just one once of the football mind AJ and Cushing have but sadly he does not. The only who is going to turn his career around is him. At this point it is a long shot. He has wasted his talent and skills he has/had. He is a piss poor CB and it is his fault. As far as I am concerned, he may kiss my butt.

C'mon Gary!

Tell us how you really feel!:texanbill:

gary
05-06-2010, 06:54 PM
C'mon Gary!

Tell us how you really feel!:texanbill:lol, I just do not have time for nonsence players.

JB
05-06-2010, 07:03 PM
lol, I just do not have time for nonsence players.

I agree with you, man. To be given all that ability, just to squander it in stupidity is such a waste.

gary
05-06-2010, 07:26 PM
I agree with you, man. To be given all that ability, just to squander it in stupidity is such a waste.There are so many of them he is not the only one it just amazes me.

JB
05-06-2010, 07:33 PM
There are so many of them he is not the only one it just amazes me.

Ain't it the truth!

gary
05-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Ain't it the truth!There should be a different league for these types of folks.

JB
05-06-2010, 07:44 PM
There should be a different league for these types of folks.

Stoolish maybe? Stupid foolish...

gary
05-06-2010, 07:49 PM
The FFL. Fools football league.

Thorn
05-07-2010, 08:16 AM
As far as I am concerned, he may kiss my butt.

Are you trying to steal my posting identity gary? You seem to be saying this a lot lately. I may have to get a lawyer. LOL

gary
05-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Are you trying to steal my posting identity gary? You seem to be saying this a lot lately. I may have to get a lawyer. LOLMy lawyer is waiting for yours to call her. Mine is hot.

JT
05-07-2010, 06:32 PM

Maybe AJ but not Cushing and his steroid cheating butt...

False Start
05-07-2010, 08:51 PM
They deserve each other. Hes used to wearing orange and black, so he should fit right in. :shades:

JB
05-07-2010, 09:10 PM
They deserve each other. Hes used to wearing orange and black, so he should fit right in. :shades:

:lol: Cold Man! Funny though!