PDA

View Full Version : All-Access

NitroGSXR
04-29-2010, 05:25 PM
All-Access will be happening on May 26th.

I'm looking for passes. If anyone isn't going to be using theirs, I'd really appreciate them. Probably need 4 to 6 to be able to bring the whole family. I only have 2 seats so I only get 2 passes. We are making this trek from Austin as usual.

Ckw
04-29-2010, 05:32 PM

I'm looking for passes. If anyone isn't going to be using theirs, I'd really appreciate them. Probably need 4 to 6 to be able to bring the whole family. I only have 2 seats so I only get 2 passes. We are making this trek from Austin as usual.

As would I. Awesome experience.

gary
04-29-2010, 05:32 PM
Once was enough for me I will see the players at training camp.

redwhiteANDblue
04-29-2010, 06:01 PM
whats all access? By the way gary, when does TC start and do you have to pay to watch?

gary
04-29-2010, 06:10 PM
whats all access? By the way gary, when does TC start and do you have to pay to watch?No, free tickets are given out in July just keep visiting www.houstontexans.com for the details on the date. All Access is a meet and greet with the team for only season ticket holders but if you are lucky enough you might just land some from a season ticket holder who is not going.

Double Barrel
04-29-2010, 06:16 PM
AA is on a Wednesday? That's just whack. :um:

redwhiteANDblue
04-29-2010, 06:26 PM
If anyone has tickets they don't want please PM me. I only need two and wouldnt mind having to pay.

ATXtexanfan
04-29-2010, 07:51 PM
have they sent them out? i got 4 seats and wont need mine. i just sent my check this week. do we get an email?

NitroGSXR
04-29-2010, 07:54 PM
We will be getting more specific information from the Texans soon. I asked my rep when it would be and that's all I was told.

Hardcore Texan
04-29-2010, 09:22 PM
You'll be able to print them off your seasont ticket account from the main site once they are ready to go.

Speedy
04-29-2010, 11:32 PM
Wish they'd put fun things to do back on the weekend.

SheTexan
04-30-2010, 11:12 AM
I'll have extra tickets for this event. I'll know more once they put out some info.

TexanDave
04-30-2010, 12:03 PM
I hate that they are starting to do this during the week. It was much better on a weekend. I probably won't be able to go and since we have 9 season tickets I will probably have extra passes.

datchapin
04-30-2010, 12:33 PM
Please PM me if any of you have tix you won't use. I'm willing to compensate, I have 2 but am looking for 2-3 more if possible. Thanx.

Ckw
04-30-2010, 12:40 PM
Same here. If your tix are going to be wasted, feel free to shoot me a pm.

Double Barrel
04-30-2010, 01:47 PM
I wouldn't mind taking my son to it. He's just starting to really get into football this past year, so meeting some of the players and seeing the facilities would be a great experience for him. If anyone has an extra couple of tix, I'd be mighty grateful to ya'. :)

mexican texan
04-30-2010, 02:10 PM

Try contacting the offices of the Texans. My parents were able to go last year cause they voiced they were comtemplating getting season tickets for the 09 season, and they gave them 2 passes for All Access... Granted they did put the order in for the season tickets shortly after, but it never hurts to ask.
"The Mexican"
:tiphat:

disaacks3
04-30-2010, 02:19 PM
AA is on a Wednesday? That's just whack. :um:
I loved the Draft Party and all that, but these Mid-week deals are beginning to get old.

Thursday 5/27 is going to be a long, long day...

redwhiteANDblue
04-30-2010, 04:47 PM
I want to take my father to this event. It would be a nice if anyone was to give me two tickets. Just PM me and thanks a lot.

gary
04-30-2010, 06:43 PM
Maybe it has changed but when I went a couple of years ago not much was in order not trying to be a debbie downer here just saying.

Lucky
04-30-2010, 09:36 PM
My favorite part of all access is the coaches clinic. Last year, they had Bush, Baby Shanny, and Coach Joe interviewed by Rich Lord, then they opened up floor for questions from the fans.

BIG TORO
05-04-2010, 07:59 AM
Anyone know what time this starts?

BIG TORO
05-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Anyone know what time this starts?

Anybody?

NitroGSXR
05-04-2010, 02:10 PM
Anybody?

You should be getting info from the Texans about this very soon. Sit tight.

BIG TORO
05-04-2010, 02:18 PM
You should be getting info from the Texans about this very soon. Sit tight.

Thanks, NH! Im trying to schedule a dentist appointment to get my teeth cleaned since im taking off that day. Im hoping it will start later in the day and I can schedule the dentist in the morning.

Drew_Smoke
05-04-2010, 03:11 PM
Thanks, NH! Im trying to schedule a dentist appointment to get my teeth cleaned since im taking off that day. Im hoping it will start later in the day and I can schedule the dentist in the morning.

It has always been an evening event.

I give mine away to single moms to take their kid. Anyone knows of someone who fits that bill...hollah.

Thanks

Double Barrel
05-05-2010, 01:46 PM
It has always been an evening event.

I give mine away to single moms to take their kid. Anyone knows of someone who fits that bill...hollah.

Thanks

As recent as 2007, it was an 11:00a.m.-2:00p.m. event on a Saturday. I just checked my Texans e-mail folder and found the 2006 & 2007 All Access updates with these times in it.

They moved the event to Thursday in 2008, which was a real pain in the butt when dealing with rush hour traffic to get there.

Drew_Smoke
05-06-2010, 07:57 AM
As recent as 2007, it was an 11:00a.m.-2:00p.m. event on a Saturday. I just checked my Texans e-mail folder and found the 2006 & 2007 All Access updates with these times in it.

They moved the event to Thursday in 2008, which was a real pain in the butt when dealing with rush hour traffic to get there.

I thought it had been a week night for a couple of years. Yeah it should be on a saturday.

Dr2bKay
05-06-2010, 08:05 AM
I actually like it being at night. It is less crowded than it was when it was held on a Saturday.

TheBigpaki
05-10-2010, 08:29 PM
I just got the email for All-access. its from 6:00 - 9:00.

Is it easy to get autographs from players during all access? I am gonna try to get all my jerseys signed!

What else goes on during the event?

Hardcore Texan
05-13-2010, 09:03 AM
So we can't forward our tickets if we are going to give them to somebody?

I guess we can print and fax and that'll work right? As long as the bar code is screwed up?

Ckw
05-13-2010, 12:05 PM
I just got the email for All-access. its from 6:00 - 9:00.

Is it easy to get autographs from players during all access? I am gonna try to get all my jerseys signed!

What else goes on during the event?

What date is it?

And no it isn't easy to get autographs. Also, it is a good idea to go with a few people and have them spread out in different lines because you never know who is going to be in what line. It really is kind of annoying they do it like that. The first year I went I got lucky and was in the line with Mario, Andre Davis, Owen Daniels, and a few others. Last year, I got Slaton's.

Really, it is a lot of luck. You could take all your jerseys but will probably be lucky to get in a line with even one of the players with the jersey you brought.

Depending on the date, anyone got tix they won't use? Yes, I am like a little kid when it comes to autographs.

Dr2bKay
05-13-2010, 02:52 PM
What date is it?

And no it isn't easy to get autographs. Also, it is a good idea to go with a few people and have them spread out in different lines because you never know who is going to be in what line. It really is kind of annoying they do it like that. The first year I went I got lucky and was in the line with Mario, Andre Davis, Owen Daniels, and a few others. Last year, I got Slaton's.

Really, it is a lot of luck. You could take all your jerseys but will probably be lucky to get in a line with even one of the players with the jersey you brought.

Depending on the date, anyone got tix they won't use? Yes, I am like a little kid when it comes to autographs.

I agree it is alot to do with luck. Last year, my friend and I was upstairs and just so happen to see Schaub walking to his table...so we were first in line for him.

BIG TORO
05-13-2010, 03:43 PM
So yall know how the tickets work as far as section and rows?

Craig.
05-13-2010, 03:47 PM

It's irrelevant because you don't get a seat. You just get to stand in the longest lines ever.

NitroGSXR
05-13-2010, 03:49 PM

That's not how it works...

You walk around. You'll be able to tour the locker room, gym, tunnel to playing field (all grass removed except the middle with the Texans logo), etc etc. There will be tables all over the stadium. Some on the main concourse and the rest on the field. Pick your poison and just stand in line. I scored Dan Orlovsky and Antoine Caldwell's autograph last year. Shortest line of 'em all.

I'm still looking for extras passes into all-access.

Drew_Smoke
05-15-2010, 11:54 AM
I still have a pair of passes left. I know someone knows a single mom who would love to go. Check out this e-mail I got from a lady that someone sent my way...

Andrew,

I want to thank you so much for the tickets, that were in today's mail and little man is so excited; in fact, I don't know who is more excited me or him. We are going to make a "date" out of it and go to dinner before hand. I will be sure to take lots of pictures and get them to you.

That little fella is my pride and joy.

Thank you again.

Moms Rock! Some one find me another, please.

NitroGSXR
05-21-2010, 11:36 AM
I no longer need passes. We can't make it this time. The date turned out to be tough to make. Thank you for the PMs, folks.

Hardcore Texan
05-21-2010, 01:03 PM
I no longer need passes. We can't make it this time. The date turned out to be tough to make. Thank you for the PMs, folks.

Yep, Wednesday is a real killer for us out-of-towners.

Dr2bKay
05-21-2010, 02:30 PM
If anyone has 1 extra or 2 let me know. I would like to bring some friends.

Hardcore Texan
05-21-2010, 02:44 PM
If anyone has 1 extra or 2 let me know. I would like to bring some friends.

Kay, check out this thread.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72114

Dr2bKay
05-21-2010, 03:06 PM
I need to edit my post. Just sent out a text and was able to get hooked up with extra passes for my girls. So, I am thrilled that I don't have to roll solo. :splits::splits:

Andrew6
05-25-2010, 09:05 AM
Looks like I'll be able to make all access but I'll need a ticket. Anyone got an extra ticket I can rob from them?

BIG TORO
05-25-2010, 10:03 AM
Looks like I'll be able to make all access but I'll need a ticket. Anyone got an extra ticket I can rob from them?

I got you drew!

TexansMVP
05-25-2010, 03:00 PM
How early or late would you guys recommend ppl come? I wanted to grab some happy hour with friends before coming, but didn't want to miss out on all the signings.

Also do the signings actually run from 6-9pm is there more of a designated hour? Thanks in advance.

Dr2bKay
05-25-2010, 03:02 PM
How early or late would you guys recommend ppl come? I wanted to grab some happy hour with friends before coming, but didn't want to miss out on all the signings.

Also do the signings actually run from 6-9pm is there more of a designated hour? Thanks in advance.

Well me and my homegirls are getting there on time---6pm. We also have the midnight showing of sex and the city to go to later. :-) Tomorrow is gonna be great! :hurrah:

Andrew6
05-25-2010, 03:08 PM
Well me and my homegirls are getting there on time---6pm. We also have the midnight showing of sex and the city to go to later. :-) Tomorrow is gonna be great! :hurrah:

That is very gay

Dr2bKay
05-25-2010, 04:26 PM
That is very gay

haha....Yep going from Football to see Sex and the City....I am a strange mix. I plan to wear jeans and a Texans shirt to All Access and will do a pretty girl costume change into my pink mini dress and heels for the movie. :texflag:

SheTexan
05-26-2010, 01:22 PM
Gonna miss my first All Access, but, gotta work!! Not enough days in this week to get everything done.

YA'LL have a blast, and take lots of pics!! Sure gonna miss not seeing my Texan pals!!

TexansBlood
05-26-2010, 02:21 PM
I can't wait! Hopefully I cant get my authentic Mario Williams jersey signed.

NitroGSXR
05-26-2010, 02:59 PM
I can't wait! Hopefully I cant get my authentic Mario Williams jersey signed.

Ummm... ok... well... I'm going to hope that you can get it signed.

stevn8r
05-26-2010, 03:17 PM
If someone needs 2...you can have mine...I can't get there tonight...just let me know what to do

Steve

gwallaia
05-26-2010, 03:41 PM
Yep, Wednesday is a real killer for us out-of-towners.

I think this is done on purpose to cull out the large crowds. I'll be missing it tonight as well. I gave my tickets to my brother-in-law and nephew who live in Friendswood.

TheBigpaki
05-26-2010, 03:57 PM
If someone needs 2...you can have mine...I can't get there tonight...just let me know what to do

Steve

pm sent

Joe Texan
05-26-2010, 04:00 PM
sorry my back has got me down for this

TheBigpaki
05-26-2010, 04:07 PM
If anyone has an extra tickets please email it to me, I will be leaving around 4:45ish and my brother wants to come as well.

thanks in advance
email: bigpaki08@yahoo.com

TexansBlood
05-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Ummm... ok... well... I'm going to hope that you can get it signed.

Thanks for the correction:)

disaacks3
05-26-2010, 04:44 PM
Which lot will parking be in tonight?

NitroGSXR
05-26-2010, 04:54 PM
Which lot will parking be in tonight?

Blue lot. Entrance is Budweiser plaza.

stevn8r
05-26-2010, 11:07 PM
How was it? pics videos would be nice! Was very bummed I could not go!

Esoom
05-27-2010, 12:19 AM
It was my first time going and it was pretty great. Lots of waiting in line, but we got a lot of autographs and I got to shake Ben Tate's hand so I was very pleased. Didn't really get any pictures since they wouldn't let us take pictures with the players. The only one I have is with 2 of the cheerleaders.

Yankee_In_TX
05-27-2010, 11:08 AM
We got Pollard, AJ, Tate, Rackers and a LOT of Scrubs. I will post some funny stories in a day or two and pictures.

disaacks3
05-27-2010, 11:26 AM
The line for A.J. turned into a "goat rope". Good news was that (eventually) they reconsidered their closure of the line and allowed it to continue till 9:30p

It's a fun event, but the Texans, even after several years of doing this, just don't understand how to control lines.

Yankee_In_TX
05-27-2010, 11:29 AM
The line for A.J. turned into a "goat rope". Good news was that (eventually) they reconsidered their closure of the line and allowed it to continue till 9:30p

It's a fun event, but the Texans, even after several years of doing this, just don't understand how to control lines.

On the way home, I told Lindsay in previous years they had ALL the starters downstairs, so each line was long. If you had kids and they just wanted to see players, you could go upstairs and get an autograph every 10 minutes.

I think having ONE starter downstairs for the second signing session was a pretty big mistake - you KNOW that it's a lot of people that are all going to try to get into one line.

But, thanks to that I got a lot of rookie autographs with little or no line :)

HOUFan
05-27-2010, 11:29 AM
We got Pollard, AJ, Tate, Rackers and a LOT of Scrubs. I will post some funny stories in a day or two and pictures.

Yeah it was good, my first one. I got Pollard, Studdard, Wade Smith, Cody, and the Beast Andre Johnson to sign my jersey (his line was insanely long)...there were a lot of scrubs, usually paired with one recognizable guy. Wish I could of got Tate's though. The tours of the locker room and weight room were cool.

Funniest thing of the night, some man behind me in line asked if this guy was here...shows me a "Dunta Robinson" card. I told him No, he's in Atlanta now....he said, "Well guess I'm not getting this one tonight" and put it in his shirt pocket. LOL

TheBigpaki
05-27-2010, 06:25 PM
It was a cool thing to do, but I missed out on all the big name players. But I was able to get Kareem Jackson, Ben Tate, Bernard Pollard, and my absolute favorite player of all time, Chris Myers.... My little brother got a picture with Bernard.

http://i652.photobucket.com/albums/uu241/smaqsood1985/013.jpg

Wolf
05-28-2010, 07:29 PM
Brian Cushing Thanks to all the fans for coming out last night! Its great meeting the fans..

from Cushlash's facebook page

Wolf
05-28-2010, 07:33 PM
It was a cool thing to do, but I missed out on all the big name players. But I was able to get Kareem Jackson, Ben Tate, Bernard Pollard, and my absolute favorite player of all time, Chris Myers.... My little brother got a picture with Bernard.

http://i652.photobucket.com/albums/uu241/smaqsood1985/013.jpg

if you brother doesn't have to piss for a week, we know why :joker: