PDA

View Full Version : Jason Campbell is a Raider

ChampionTexan
04-24-2010, 02:00 PM
Fallout from the McNabb trade...

LINK (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/24/jason-campbell-is-an-oakland-raider/)

kiwitexansfan
04-24-2010, 02:04 PM
I hate to say this but the Raiders might be respectable this season.

I'm now convinced Al is locked inside his coffin in the basement.

ChampionTexan
04-24-2010, 02:52 PM
I hate to say this but the Raiders might be respectable this season.

I'm now convinced Al is locked inside his coffin in the basement.

Or is it a coincidence that when the first three rounds were at night, Al functioned better? Perhaps there's something about sunlight that he finds bothersome.

TexCanada
04-24-2010, 03:43 PM
Campbell said "I expect to be the starter". That sounds like a terrible attitude to me, he hasn't earned jack squat as of yet.

kiwitexansfan
04-24-2010, 03:45 PM
Campbell said "I expect to be the starter". That sounds like a terrible attitude to me, he hasn't earned jack squat as of yet.

Sorry, Campbell was a middle of the pack NFL starter the last few years.

He has a big head start on Russel and Gradkowski.

TexCanada
04-24-2010, 03:51 PM
Sorry, Campbell was a middle of the pack NFL starter the last few years.

He has a big head start on Russel and Gradkowski.

Ya I'm not arguing that, I just thought that quote made him sound like he feels he is entitled to that starting spot. It just rubs me the wrong way when people talk like that I guess.

Kulluminatii
04-24-2010, 03:52 PM

You take it as a bad attitude, I take it as a man who is confident in his abilities :tiphat:. Would Oakland have been his #1 choice? Hell no, but he is here now, and he better make the best of his 2nd chance. I think he realizes that...at least I hope he does.

I just see this as one more step towards Russell being cut, so I could care less what his attitude is...for right now anyway :fingergun:.

TexCanada
04-24-2010, 03:54 PM
You take it as a bad attitude, I take it as a man who is confident in his abilities :tiphat:. Would Oakland have been his #1 choice? Hell no, but he is here now, and he better make the best of his 2nd chance. I think he realizes that...at least I hope he does.

I just see this as one more step towards Russell being cut, so I could care less what his attitude is...for right now anyway :fingergun:.

Fair enough, I guess QBs in the NFL do need to have some of that swagger