PDA

View Full Version : Gruden just said "It's a crazy league .. a lot of dumba** coaches out there...

Hookem Horns
04-22-2010, 09:55 PM
Anyone else catch that? I had to rewind the DVR to catch what he said. Ooops. Gruden got caught saying that on the air just now as ESPN cut back in live.

You think he was talking about Denver?

texasguy346
04-22-2010, 10:00 PM
Anyone else catch that? Gruden got caught saying that on the air just now as ESPN cut back in live.

Probably so. It looks like McDaniels thinks he can prove everyone wrong about Tebow.

Kulluminatii
04-22-2010, 10:23 PM
Haha, I love Gruden, he's very honest and blunt.

Man I miss him :crying:.

gtexan02
04-22-2010, 10:31 PM
Did anyone catch Berman freaking out earlier when the cameras were on them and they were talking about Dan Williams?

michaelm
04-22-2010, 11:10 PM

I heard Rich Gannon this morning on sirius NFL saying that Gruden would probably love to coach in Oakland again.
Actually Gannon was replying to a caller who (jokingly) asked Gannon if he had been keeping himself in shape, and that Gannon should come back to the Raiders and play.
Gannon said that he had been keeping himself in shape, and absolutely thought he could still play in the league. He said he was "better that the guy they have now", said he guaranteed 8 wins if he went back to the Raiders, 10 if Chucky went back too. It was great!

TheRealJoker
04-22-2010, 11:24 PM
Did anyone catch Berman freaking out earlier when the cameras were on them and they were talking about Dan Williams?

No, can you please give us a recap?

The1ApplePie
04-22-2010, 11:28 PM
From another board, apparently Steve Young was like a drunk Ron Burgundy out there.

Wish I'd seen it

SheTexan
04-22-2010, 11:29 PM

Nice to look at too!!!:)

threetoedpete
04-23-2010, 07:24 AM
Probably so. It looks like McDaniels thinks he can prove everyone wrong about Tebow.

Yeah . It says a lot about McDainles. Had to go out of his way to draft his little boot licker. Fundamentalist Christian in a town of Atheists. That ought to work.

Maddict5
04-23-2010, 07:34 AM
gruden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPeIzjcDJGg

berman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mekyWnh3lw8

lolz. i was watching espn (had to) coverage too & missed both of those cos we were talking & stuff and the volume was low. luckily we missed most of steve young for the same reason though

Blake
04-23-2010, 07:53 AM
Anyone else catch that? I had to rewind the DVR to catch what he said. Ooops. Gruden got caught saying that on the air just now as ESPN cut back in live.

I just listened to it on the radio and he never says coaches. He is cut off right after the word dumbass. So "Coaches", and "out there" are not part of his quote.

bigbrewster2000
04-23-2010, 08:00 AM
Yeah . It says a lot about McDainles. Had to go out of his way to draft his little boot licker. Fundamentalist Christian in a town of Atheists. That ought to work.

What the crap Pete?!?! Are you still drunk from last night or what?

Maddict5
04-23-2010, 08:40 AM
I just listened to it on the radio and he never says coaches. He is cut off right after the word dumbass. So "Coaches", and "out there" are not part of his quote.

it doesnt take rocket science. his actual quote is 'theres alot of dumbass coa... *berman cuts across*'

Hardcore Texan
04-23-2010, 08:50 AM

Check out the link that Maddict posted above, the quote is accurate.

pbat488
04-23-2010, 12:37 PM

Bronco games are televised in Utah and surrounding areas in the Rockies, making Tebow a probable huge hit with the more conservative types in the area.

As for the actual thread, it seemed like he was reading off his response in a text to someone asking about a pick. I love Gruden.

drewmar74
04-23-2010, 12:48 PM

Was that when he looked uber-pissed and was snapping his fingers at someone? Didn't surprise me - I've read that he's supposed to be quite a tool.