PDA

View Full Version : Texans Roadtrip: Washington Redskins. Who's in?

gtexan02
04-22-2010, 03:21 PM
Just wondering who will be attending this years road game against the Redskins?

My wife and I live an hour or two south of DC, so I'd really like to go.

I have heard Dr2bKay is going, as well as Big Toro.

Anyone else? Maybe we could tailgate before or something! This will be my first game in years if I can make it :)

PapaL
04-22-2010, 09:45 PM
I live 20 mins North of DC. It is my goal to make it to the game.

You know tix will be hard to come by.

Texas T
04-23-2010, 11:50 AM
I live in Jersey and have a friend who's moving to DC.
We are both planning on going plus his two boys.

I just checked and there are still plenty of good tickets available.
Not to expensive either.

I'd be up for some tailgating if there's an area.
I've never been to the stadium so I'm not sure how they do things there.

texanskan
04-23-2010, 04:11 PM
I and ZX758 are going, he lives in NYC so I will head up there to take care of a few things and we will head down Friday

As far as getting together lets all meet up Saturday night and of course Sunday as soon as the lots open

PapaL
04-24-2010, 12:18 PM
Where are you looking for tickets at?

Neither I nor my 7 yr old have even been to a pro game. Would love to make this our 1st.

ChrisG
04-24-2010, 09:27 PM
i'll be there (most likely). Im only 7 hours away and my buddy has never been to DC before so we are gonna spend 4 days (2 driving) in DC

stubhub has some 200 lvl for like $90-110. If you wait some more will open up. For stubhub.com you gotta wait for someone to put up their tix and since many dont have them yet, or haven't had to pay the bill yet it may be a month or so.

this should be an awesome vacation as I can hit a Texans game and some major landmarks. My advice would be: do not stay in DC as it will be expensive. We are planning on staying about 2 miles from the stadium (so we can walk if we dont wanna pay for parking)

rdroppa
04-25-2010, 07:25 AM
Im in have 2 Tix in Sect 104 with Tailgate passes.:wild:

rdroppa
04-25-2010, 07:27 AM
Also have tix for the Colts Jets and Jags games. :fans:

Dr2bKay
04-25-2010, 10:12 AM
Also have tix for the Colts Jets and Jags games. :fans:

Where did you buy your tickets? Looking on stub hub now...Shoot 1 ticket shouldn't be that bad.

Texas T
04-25-2010, 10:20 AM
I was just on Stub Hub and they have 200 lvl endzone tix for $40.
Anyone know if these seats are any good??

rdroppa
04-25-2010, 12:31 PM
Doc....I got tix to everybody just ask

TexanExile
04-27-2010, 01:42 PM
I will definitely be there--it's a short drive for me but I may take mass transit in for the last bit, because of the legendary traffic problems.

Haven't been to the stadium before. Fans and radio guys here describe it as a dump--for all the money Snyder puts into the payroll the stadium gets bashed a lot for being poorly managed and not very modern. Admittedly, you probably have to save your money to keep Haynesworth in cheeseburgers and bonus money, but I'm hoping they'll take better care of the place during the Shanny era.

(Unrelated gripe: I can't believe that the team's playing the Ravens AGAIN and both times have been on the road since I moved here...it would be so easy for me to catch that game here!)

Mean Machine
04-27-2010, 03:24 PM
The Battle Red Bunch is deciding between Washington or the Jax game Nov 14....so we'll see.
I'm pushing for Washington which wills et us up at 2-0 when dallas comes to get thier every 8 year whoopin at Reliant!

Battle Red Flash
05-07-2010, 02:59 PM
I live 20 mins North of DC. It is my goal to make it to the game.

You know tix will be hard to come by.

There was plenty of Texan fans at Green Bay, so I'm sure we can get some to D.C. Just wait out the brokers til they lower their prices. Or really risk it and get your ticks on game day!

PapaL
05-07-2010, 10:48 PM
There was plenty of Texan fans at Green Bay, so I'm sure we can get some to D.C. Just wait out the brokers til they lower their prices. Or really risk it and get your ticks on game day!

I'm good. Section 140. Lower End Zone.

ChrisG
05-08-2010, 12:55 AM
hopefully ordering my tix at the end of June. Was hoping to see Cush but that aint gonna happen.

Texas T
06-22-2010, 09:01 AM
So has anyone besides PapaL and rdroppa gotten tickets yet??
I'm still waiting as of now...

gtexan02
06-22-2010, 12:13 PM
My wife and I, hopefully a friend from Houston, and then 2 sets of friends here are going.

Texas T
06-22-2010, 12:27 PM
Have you been to the stadium before??

I'm just wondering if there is anywhere not to get tickets at-I've been looking at the 200 level on the Texans bench side.

Joe Texan
06-22-2010, 12:34 PM
PM me if you need me to talk to the hoggettes about some tickets

Texas T
07-23-2010, 11:24 AM
Okay tickets bought for me. Section 227 row 23.
I'm going with three others (1-Chiefs fan, 2-Packers fans).

Anyone else got tickets yet??

Dr2bKay
08-06-2010, 01:28 PM
I am in. Section 117.

Texas T
08-06-2010, 04:35 PM
I am in. Section 117.

I'll be on the lookout then. I'm not sure how many will be in Texans gear so I bet we'll be easy to pick out.

Showtime100
08-06-2010, 05:40 PM
Please post pics afterward guys! :photos:

Texas T
08-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Please post pics afterward guys! :photos:

I'm sure we can do that. I've never been to the stadium but if everyone who is going is game lets meet somewhere and get a group shot...
Any takers??

Dr2bKay
08-23-2010, 03:10 PM
Bumping up since this is the next away game. New Orleans was a great road trip so hopefully DC will be as well.

Texas T
08-23-2010, 06:41 PM
Bumping up since this is the next away game. New Orleans was a great road trip so hopefully DC will be as well.

I sure hope so-it really sounded like ya'll had fun.
I'll be driving in that morning and leaving for home after the game.
Hope to see some Texans fans while I'm there
I still think we can try and work a group shot-such as the one ya'll did at the NO game.

Texas T
09-05-2010, 06:27 PM
Bump!

Anyone new in??

gtexan02
09-05-2010, 06:46 PM
My wife and I and two of our friends are definitely going. Haven't gotten tickets yet. We'll be in the nosebleeds though (<$50 tickets). I'll post my sec when I buy the tickets.

Are you guys buying on stubhub or ebay or craigslist?

Texas T
09-06-2010, 04:15 PM
My wife and I and two of our friends are definitely going. Haven't gotten tickets yet. We'll be in the nosebleeds though (<$50 tickets). I'll post my sec when I buy the tickets.

I got mine on vividseats.com.
I'm sitting in sec 227 row 23 seats 28-31 (I'm going with three friends).
My tickets were only $48 and these are lower level end zone corner on the Texans side.

There were a bunch out there a month ago when I got mine.

Hope to see ya there.

Dr2bKay
09-07-2010, 08:30 AM

I got my tickets from Stub hub. I am sure that getting cheaper tickets would be much easier than what I was doing. I was trying to find front row tickets without paying a car note amount.

Where is everyone staying??

Details on tailgating yet??

Texas T
09-07-2010, 10:05 AM
I got my tickets from Stub hub. I am sure that getting cheaper tickets would be much easier than what I was doing. I was trying to find front row tickets without paying a car note amount.

Where is everyone staying??

Details on tailgating yet??

I live in Jersey so I'm drive 3 hours down that morning then taking the train in from a friends house (i get to save the $40 parking cost). Then driving back home after the game.

I asked about tailgating earlier and have not heard anything yet...anyone else got any ideas??

Dr2bKay
09-13-2010, 12:04 PM
Alright guys I am sooo excited and pumped about this road trip after that win yesterday!!

Texas T
09-13-2010, 12:19 PM
Alright guys I am sooo excited and pumped about this road trip after that win yesterday!!

Me too. Especially after seeing the way the 'skins played their game.
I'm betting it will be a great game with another W for the Texans!!

So is anyone else in??
Dr you beat me-i was going to bump this up today also.

:fans:

gtexan02
09-13-2010, 12:24 PM
Ive got bids on a few tickets right now, that I hope to get. I'll be in the 400 sections on the visitors side somewhere between the 20s Im hoping

I should know by the end of the day!

We'll be driving up from virginia and then taking the metro in. Should be fun!

What color jersey are yall wearing?
How are Redskins fans?

This will be my wife and our 2 friends first ever NFL game, so I dont want them to be treated like garbage

Texas T
09-13-2010, 12:27 PM
I'm in sect 227, so stop by if you want.
I'll be wearing a blue Schaub jersey (I figure that the 'skins wear red and white) so I'll stand out a little more.

I'll be driving down from Jersey, to a friends house in VA and taking the metro from there.

Dr2bKay
09-13-2010, 12:39 PM
I'm in sect 227, so stop by if you want.
I'll be wearing a blue Schaub jersey (I figure that the 'skins wear red and white) so I'll stand out a little more.

I'll be driving down from Jersey, to a friends house in VA and taking the metro from there.

I will wear my blue Zac Diles jersey to the game. I plan to take the metro from my hotel.

gtexan02
09-13-2010, 03:11 PM
Woooohooooo!!! Just got my tickets! Won my ebay auction bid :)

Dr2bKay
09-13-2010, 03:22 PM
Great!! Where are your seats?

I am working to get us the details on where the Hogette's tailgate so that we can have one place where we can all meet before the game. I know that things can get crazy after the game starts.

What time are you guys arriving to the stadium to tailgate? I know that I will start out early from my hotel....maybe around 10ish. Hopefully they have a tv set up so we can watch the noon games.

TEXANS84
09-13-2010, 03:37 PM
You guys may want to start a friendly thread here (http://www.thehogs.net/forum/), and see if you can latch on with some friendly Redskin fans or have questions answered. Thehogs.net is our F2FA affliate.

Enjoy the game!

Texas T
09-13-2010, 05:06 PM
Great!! Where are your seats?

I am working to get us the details on where the Hogette's tailgate so that we can have one place where we can all meet before the game. I know that things can get crazy after the game starts.

What time are you guys arriving to the stadium to tailgate? I know that I will start out early from my hotel....maybe around 10ish. Hopefully they have a tv set up so we can watch the noon games.

Depending on traffic I probably won't be there until at least 1...
If you PM me I'll send my phone # and you can let me know where you are and I'll try and find you. That goes for anyone else attending the game.

I can't wait for the game to start :hurrah: I don't think I'll sleep until then.

Webbster
09-14-2010, 12:55 PM
We will be there. We live 60 minutes north. Hope to get there at Noon for some tailgating. If anyone is looking for tickets a friend of mine at work has season tickets (Home Side 20 yd line 17 rows up) He will sell for face value ($100 a pc). The Skins just installed Jumbo Trons in the Parking Lots so fans can watch other games while tail gating. Hope to see y'all there.

Dr2bKay
09-14-2010, 01:01 PM
We will be there. We live 60 minutes north. Hope to get there at Noon for some tailgating. If anyone is looking for tickets a friend of mine at work has season tickets (Home Side 20 yd line 17 rows up) He will sell for face value ($100 a pc). The Skins just installed Jumbo Trons in the Parking Lots so fans can watch other games while tail gating. Hope to see y'all there.

The Hogettes tailgate in the green lot. They will be in space A75. The tailgating lots open 4 hours prior to kickoff.

Texas T
09-14-2010, 01:13 PM
The Hogettes tailgate in the green lot. They will be in space A75. The tailgating lots open 4 hours prior to kickoff.

Thanks!! Hope to see some Texans Fans there!!

SheTexan
09-14-2010, 01:18 PM
The Skins just installed Jumbo Trons in the Parking Lots so fans can watch other games while tail gating. Hope to see y'all there.

I guess the Texans will never do that because most of our friggin games are at NOON!! Our only LATE home game is MNF, and I'm not one that likes games during the week. TRAFFIC sucks!!

Webbster
09-14-2010, 03:18 PM
I was wrong the TV screens were brought in for the Wash/Dallas Game. http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?332643-Parking-Lot-Video-Boards maybe Snyder will keep them around, they were a big hit with the fans.

TexanInNOLA
09-15-2010, 10:14 AM
Hi Everyone -

I've been a long team reader of the forum but post rarely. I live in DC and will be getting tickets for the game this Sunday. Probably going to take the metro in (it's a bit of a walk to the stadium from the metro, fyi).

Will anyone be tailgating? I can bring plenty of beer and may even have a parking pass I'm happy to provide if anyone needs a spot or willing to tailgate and let me partake. :)

Looking forward to the game!

gtexan02
09-15-2010, 11:59 AM
Im also interested in meeting up for tailgaiting action before the game.

My tickets are in section 425, I'll be in a blue AJ 80 or a Red MW 90 jersey. My wife will be in blue ryans 59

Dr2bKay
09-15-2010, 02:26 PM
Hi Everyone -

I've been a long team reader of the forum but post rarely. I live in DC and will be getting tickets for the game this Sunday. Probably going to take the metro in (it's a bit of a walk to the stadium from the metro, fyi).

Will anyone be tailgating? I can bring plenty of beer and may even have a parking pass I'm happy to provide if anyone needs a spot or willing to tailgate and let me partake. :)

Looking forward to the game!

I will be tailgating with the Hogette's. I am also taking the metro in and the Hogettes will pick me up from the metro stop. I didn't know that the metro stop was so far away.

I have let the Hogette's know that there are other friendly Texans fans that may show up and that is fine. You can join in and bring beer etc.

Does anyone know of the beer laws on Sunday in DC?

TexanInNOLA
09-15-2010, 02:32 PM
I'll be in Section 325 first row on the club level! :breakdance:

Let me know where yall will be tailgating; I'm so excited to see other Texans fans in DC. I thought I was the only one. Does anyone watch the games in the city?

TexanInNOLA
09-15-2010, 02:36 PM
I will be tailgating with the Hogette's. I am also taking the metro in and the Hogettes will pick me up from the metro stop. I didn't know that the metro stop was so far away.

I have let the Hogette's know that there are other friendly Texans fans that may show up and that is fine. You can join in and bring beer etc.

Does anyone know of the beer laws on Sunday in DC?

Perfect! I will be sure to swing by there at 1. DC laws are similar to Houston's but a little different. Stores need a special license to sell beer on Sunday but there are quite a few bodegas that sell regardless. I'd suggest getting beer Saturday if you don't want to risk it. Hard liquor is not available at all. Where will you be staying? I live in the Capitol Hill neighborhood if you need any directions, restaurant advice, or Texan hospitality (goes for anyone visiting DC).

Dr2bKay
09-15-2010, 02:39 PM
Perfect! I will be sure to swing by there at 1. DC laws are similar to Houston's but a little different. Stores need a special license to sell beer on Sunday but there are quite a few bodegas that sell regardless. I'd suggest getting beer Saturday if you don't want to risk it. Hard liquor is not available at all. Where will you be staying? I live in the Capitol Hill neighborhood if you need any directions, restaurant advice, or Texan hospitality (goes for anyone visiting DC).

I am staying at the Crowne Plaza near K Street..I think that is the street. Where is a good happy hour or place to watch college football on Saturday?

Texas T
09-15-2010, 03:30 PM
Im also interested in meeting up for tailgaiting action before the game.

My tickets are in section 425, I'll be in a blue AJ 80 or a Red MW 90 jersey. My wife will be in blue ryans 59

Go with blue so you stand out in the sea of red and white!!!

Phone number swap if you want to ensure we all hook up somewhere-at least for a minute. I've already swapped with Dr2Kay...

TexanInNOLA
09-15-2010, 04:15 PM
Tons of great bars in DC, especially around K St., it all depends what you are looking for. What college do you root for? The UT bar is in VA (very close on the metro) and called the Rhodeside Grille - it gets packed for the games upstairs and downstairs. Buffalo Billiards is always a safe bet too.

Dupont Circle will be the winner for happy hour spots, closer to K St., is Laughing Man Tavern which is fun. If you go to Chinatown there is Rocket Bar. It is a bar under ground and has pool, darts, and even Skee Ball. Austin Grill is close by and they have Shiner on tap. Be sure to check out Capitol Q for BBQ (all these are in Chinatown). The guy is from right outside of Houston and make BBQ like back home.

U St., is also great for happy our with Saint X. If beer is your thing, be sure to check out Brickskeller where they have a TON of beers. Same goes for Mad Hatter. Both of these are in Dupont Circle. Union Pub on Capitol Hill has a great happy hour and has a porch you can sit out on. Kelly's Irish Times is a good Irish Bar close by too.

I'll be sure to PM both of you my number so we can meet up for the tailgate. I'll be there in red M. Williams jersey with my Texas flag!

Joe Texan
09-15-2010, 04:27 PM
The hogettes are top notch so if yall go with Kay Remember to show the Texan in you. These guys or Gals ha ha are football fan Icons so yall should have the time of your lives specially if we win Have fun and Go Texans

Webbster
09-15-2010, 04:40 PM
Will be there in my White MW jersey and wife and daughter in #47 Cooley jersey's. FedEx field opens 2 hrs before game time and the parking lot opens 4 hrs before game time. Hope to do some tailgating. Hope to see y'all there! Go Texans!!!

TexanInNOLA
09-16-2010, 02:17 PM
It turns out that I have an extra parking pass for the game on Sunday. I'm not planning on driving so if anyone who will be at the game needs it, let me know. It is in the orange lot which is one of the closer ones to the stadium.

Free for any Texans fans who want to get a tailgate going.

Texas T
09-16-2010, 02:20 PM
Will be there in my White MW jersey and wife and daughter in #47 Cooley jersey's. FedEx field opens 2 hrs before game time and the parking lot opens 4 hrs before game time. Hope to do some tailgating. Hope to see y'all there! Go Texans!!!

Well it looks like we'll be meeting with the Hogettes (sp?).
Check Dr2bKay's post with the info.

See ya there!!

Webbster
09-16-2010, 05:03 PM
Work came thru with tickets. Section 22 Row 1 only 15 ft behind the Texans Bench. Come on Sunday!!!!

PapaL
09-16-2010, 05:08 PM
My son and I will have to back out. Major disappointment but we will be watching on tv. Hope you all have a great time. Here's to a Texans win!

Ole Miss Texan
09-17-2010, 08:31 AM
Saw you got your tickets "g"!! This is the away game I most wanted to go to when I saw the schedule, pretty disappointed a I can't. DC would be a great place to tour around site seeing and then go to the game Sunday. Hopefully we'll play there again in the coming years. Last time I was in DC was they 8th grade field trip... thinking it would have more fun now. :toast2:

gtexan02
09-17-2010, 01:15 PM
Saw you got your tickets "g"!! This is the away game I most wanted to go to when I saw the schedule, pretty disappointed a I can't. DC would be a great place to tour around site seeing and then go to the game Sunday. Hopefully we'll play there again in the coming years. Last time I was in DC was they 8th grade field trip... thinking it would have more fun now. :toast2:

I know! I think I mentioned this game to you a few months back. Youve still got a free place to stay and I can definitely get you a ticket! Theres still time!!

Dr2bKay
09-18-2010, 08:22 AM
On the plane headed to DC!! So pumped to bring back a win! My flight is filled with Texans fans! I will contact you guys when I get into DC.

JB
09-18-2010, 08:28 AM
On the plane headed to DC!! So pumped to bring back a win! My flight is filled with Texans fans! I will contact you guys when I get into DC.

Have a great time Kay! I'm sure you will represent well, as always!

TexanInNOLA
09-18-2010, 09:08 AM
Go Texans! I'll be watching the UT game tonight if anyone is interested.

Look forward to seeing you guys this weekend!

Texas T
09-18-2010, 03:10 PM
Go Texans! I'll be watching the UT game tonight if anyone is interested.

Look forward to seeing you guys this weekend!

I'll be doing the same. Go 'Horns!!

Then early rise to start the drive down.
Still hoping to be at the lot around 1 or 1:30!!

Hope you had a good flight DrKay!!

Texas T
09-19-2010, 06:10 AM
Out the door and heading to MD for the game!!!

I can't wait.

I'll be heading to the hogettes tailgate so see everyone there!!

Go Texans!!

HouSportsWriter
09-19-2010, 07:05 AM
have fun and go texans!

TexanInNOLA
09-19-2010, 08:57 AM
I hope to be there around 1 or 2 and will head over to the Hoggettes tailgate then. Hope to see you guys there! If anyone else needs my number, PM me.

TexanExile
09-19-2010, 10:11 AM
Loading up! I'll be there too...rock and roll, Texans!

Perfect day for this game. It's gonna be a lot of fun.

Dr2bKay
09-19-2010, 10:20 AM
Headed out in a few. I will be with the Hogettes. Green lot space A75. I will be the tiny girl with long black hair wearing a blue Zac Diles jersey. Call me if u guys get lost.

TexanExile
09-20-2010, 05:47 AM
What a great game! I was still so fired up about it that I had to watch the second half of the game again when I got home, just to get better looks at some of the crazy plays that led to the come-from-behind win.

Enjoyed meeting some of you out there before the game.

Texas T
09-20-2010, 07:28 AM
Great Game!!

It was really great meeting all the Texans fans there.
I'll put up some pictures in the next couple of days (if I can figure it out).

There were a ton more Texans fans at the game than I expected.

I thought we were all going to have a collective heart attack during the game but we pulled one out.

One last note-the 'Skins fans are awesome!
We had some jaw-jacking in my section but it was all in good fun.
Also all the fans were mixed up on the trains leaving the station and there was zero problems. I had 'Skins fans shaking my hand and telling me what a great game it was.

gtexan02
09-20-2010, 08:45 AM
I have never, ever, seen a more incredible game than the one I saw last night. That was insane!!

I'm really sorry I missed seeing everyone before the game started-- We had some transportation issues that delayed us heavily. We totally underestimated how long it would take to get into the stadium area from DC. We were planning for 1:30-2, but ended up getting there at 3, which was too late for most of the tailgates.

Our section was awesome. The group of 4 to the left us was really nice, the group behind us was even better, and the group in front of us were really nice too. I was really impressed. The group behind us just kept saying "We're just thankful your not Eagles fans" LOL We did have some ice thrown at us and things like that, but all in a pretty innocent way. It was a great experience

TexasT where were you sitting again? I saw very few Texans fans. Id put us at about <1% of the total group. There was a lot of burgundy and gold

On the way out, we ran into some d-bag fans, but I guess, what can you expect after a win like that? One guy was pretty awful and was saying some pretty "threatening" things to us, and especially my wife, but at least he was easy to ignore. Other 'Skins fans in the area apologized to us haha. I think he was mostly all talk, but the guy was like 6'4" 280 and wasted, so we just kept walking

That incident aside, all in all, an amazing experience!

Texas T
09-20-2010, 09:16 AM
I have never, ever, seen a more incredible game than the one I saw last night. That was insane!!

TexasT where were you sitting again? I saw very few Texans fans. Id put us at about <1% of the total group. There was a lot of burgundy and gold

On the way out, we ran into some d-bag fans, but I guess, what can you expect after a win like that? One guy was pretty awful and was saying some pretty "threatening" things to us, and especially my wife, but at least he was easy to ignore. Other 'Skins fans in the area apologized to us haha. I think he was mostly all talk, but the guy was like 6'4" 280 and wasted, so we just kept walking

That incident aside, all in all, an amazing experience!

I was down in 227, under the upper level. There was about 30 Texans fans in our section. When I get the pictures from my friend I'll post-we were all together after the game. If anyone here was in that group let me know and I'll send you the pictures when I get them. Shoot we even had one guy wearing Oilers stuff.

I was also in the back row looking down on the promenade and I saw all the Texans fans walking around. Don't get me wrong you are probably close with the 1% but with over 88K in attendance that is still a lot more people than I was expecting.

Sorry about your one bad guy. There was one drunk guy a couple rows in front who shouted at me once to quit cheering and look at the score board (at the time the 'Skins were up by 10...) but that was it-absolutely no other problems.

There was a young boy in front of me ('skins fan-McNabb jersey) who was crying when they lost. I did feel bad for him and shook his hand and told him what a great game it was.

Sorry I missed you and your wife...maybe next time!

gtexan02
09-20-2010, 09:23 AM
Haha we got asked to sit down every time we stood up to cheer. I like that kind of ribbing!

Texas T
09-20-2010, 09:26 AM
Haha we got asked to sit down every time we stood up to cheer. I like that kind of ribbing!

I was in the back row-no one to yell at me.

I did laugh when this one Redskins kid was trying to get everyone in the section to stand up and another 'skins fan told him to sit down.

There was also another Texans fan about 6 rows in front of me, he was drunk and everytime the Texans did something good he'd yell and yell at me until I acknowledged him. It was cool except he kept starting arguments with the 'skins fans around him.

TexansBlood
09-20-2010, 09:32 AM
Pictures for proof or it never happened guys lol

gtexan02
09-20-2010, 10:57 AM
Pictures for proof or it never happened guys lol

Haha, here you go. Sorry about the quality!

Stadium from the nosebleeds:

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/7237/img0065editsmall.jpg

Wife and I at the game:
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7805/dscf3113editsmall.jpg

Awesome fan seated about 10 rows below me. Check out the Jacoby hair do!
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5359/img0068editsmall.jpg

Dr2bKay
09-20-2010, 10:59 AM
Guys, I just got back to Houston a little while ago and I am still hyped about this game. We had a BALL. Before, during, and after the game. The Hogettes were wonderful hosts. Very friendly and welcoming. I am soooo glad that we had so many nice Texans fans join us at the tailgate. I got some pictures. They are coming shortly.

My seat was wonderful even though there front row isn't really the front row. The fans around me were very friendly. There was some drama when I left my section...so I decided to just stay in my seat. I was able to meet great Texans fans during the game. My section was cool. I felt like I was in the Bull Pen cause I was standing the whole game...and my section was fine with that.

Overall it was a great away game. I partied hard both Sat and Sun night. We got to see the guys by the buses after the game which is always cool. Rackers mom is so cool and funny but she needs a Texans jersey asap. She was wearing his Arizona Pro Bowl jersey... :-(

Til next time...Oakland trip is up next!

Dr2bKay
09-20-2010, 11:00 AM
http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=redskins&gallery_id=2268108&image_id=77&pos=78

I don't know how to save these pictures in order to post them. :-(

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=redskins&gallery_id=2268108&image_id=77&pos=78

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=redskins&gallery_id=2268108&image_id=77&pos=79

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=redskins&gallery_id=2268263&image_id=86&pos=87

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=redskins&gallery_id=2268263&image_id=86&pos=88

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=redskins&gallery_id=2268103&image_id=131&pos=132

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=redskins&gallery_id=2268103&image_id=131&pos=133

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=redskins&gallery_id=2268103&image_id=131&pos=134

gtexan02
09-20-2010, 11:15 AM
Guys, I just got back to Houston a little while ago and I am still hyped about this game. We had a BALL. Before, during, and after the game. The Hogettes were wonderful hosts. Very friendly and welcoming. I am soooo glad that we had so many nice Texans fans join us at the tailgate. I got some pictures. They are coming shortly.

My seat was wonderful even though there front row isn't really the front row. The fans around me were very friendly. There was some drama when I left my section...so I decided to just stay in my seat. I was able to meet great Texans fans during the game. My section was cool. I felt like I was in the Bull Pen cause I was standing the whole game...and my section was fine with that.

Overall it was a great away game. I partied hard both Sat and Sun night. We got to see the guys by the buses after the game which is always cool. Rackers mom is so cool and funny but she needs a Texans jersey asap. She was wearing his Arizona Pro Bowl jersey... :-(

Til next time...Oakland trip is up next!

What was your post game drama? Rude fans?

TexansBlood
09-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the pixs gtexan, repped! Looks like yall had a great times and nice to see other fans there also.

Dr2bKay
09-20-2010, 12:23 PM
What was your post game drama? Rude fans?

It was drama during halftime...just a few rude fans but nothing that I couldn't handle.

gtexan02
09-20-2010, 12:31 PM
It was drama during halftime...just a few rude fans but nothing that I couldn't handle.

Sorry to hear that, but sounds like you handled things well.

The guy we encountered kept telling us he was going to follow us to our car and do all kinds of things. Luckily, after he didn't get a rise from us, he ended up walking away. Annoying to deal with, but I guess easy enough to handle. I was in such a good mood after the game that nothing could have possibly ruined it for me haha. I think my huge victorious grin was what angered them :)

Dr2bKay
09-20-2010, 04:10 PM
testing pictures...

http://sn136w.snt136.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=1&messageId=e2e63a45-c4fa-11df-b292-00215ad9bd3a&Aux=4|0|8CD271EFB3D2AE0||0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att

http://sn136w.snt136.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=e2e63a45-c4fa-11df-b292-00215ad9bd3a&Aux=4|0|8CD271EFB3D2AE0||0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att

http://sn136w.snt136.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=2&messageId=e2e63a45-c4fa-11df-b292-00215ad9bd3a&Aux=4|0|8CD271EFB3D2AE0||0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att

http://sn136w.snt136.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=3&messageId=e2e63a45-c4fa-11df-b292-00215ad9bd3a&Aux=4|0|8CD271EFB3D2AE0||0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att

http://sn136w.snt136.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=4&messageId=e2e63a45-c4fa-11df-b292-00215ad9bd3a&Aux=4|0|8CD271EFB3D2AE0||0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att

http://sn136w.snt136.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=7&messageId=e2e63a45-c4fa-11df-b292-00215ad9bd3a&Aux=4|0|8CD271EFB3D2AE0||0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att

Dr2bKay
09-20-2010, 04:13 PM
http://sn136w.snt136.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=8&messageId=e2e63a45-c4fa-11df-b292-00215ad9bd3a&Aux=4|0|8CD271EFB3D2AE0||0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att

http://sn136w.snt136.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=5&messageId=e2e63a45-c4fa-11df-b292-00215ad9bd3a&Aux=4|0|8CD271EFB3D2AE0||0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att

http://sn136w.snt136.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=6&messageId=e2e63a45-c4fa-11df-b292-00215ad9bd3a&Aux=4|0|8CD271EFB3D2AE0||0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att

gtexan02
09-21-2010, 06:48 PM
Hey Kay, it looks like you're attaching some photos that were attachments to your email. You might have to upload them to a hosting site like imagehsack to get them on the board

JB
09-21-2010, 06:54 PM
Hey Kay, it looks like you're attaching some photos that were attachments to your email. You might have to upload them to a hosting site like imagehsack to get them on the board

Yeah! Or even imageshack or photobucket...:D