PDA

View Full Version : McNabb Urging Redskins To Sgn T.O.

gary
04-20-2010, 07:22 PM
Really?
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Report-McNabb-has-encouraged-Redskins-to-sign?urn=nfl,235444

TexanSam
04-20-2010, 07:52 PM
I guess McNabb wants them to miss the playoffs

gary
04-20-2010, 09:10 PM
T.O. brings any team down plus him and Mcnabb do not get along.

brakos82
04-20-2010, 09:12 PM
:evil:

Texan_Bill
04-20-2010, 09:32 PM
:evil:

:facepalm: Brakos!

El Tejano
04-20-2010, 10:03 PM
Sounds like Mcnabb wants to really stick it to the Eagles.

AnthonyE
04-20-2010, 10:17 PM
EDIT: Said something really stupid here. lol

thunderkyss
04-20-2010, 10:29 PM
Sounds like Mcnabb wants to really stick it to the Eagles.

Sounds like McNabb is finally growing up. His biggest problem, has always been that he doesn't own up to his mistakes... IMHO, that's why he continues to make the same ones.

I know, I know... he says the right thing to the media, and on camera.

But he's getting old. The clock is ticking... time to mend some fences, and get it done.

I'm not afraid of the 'skins, now. I'm chalking that one up as a win. But if they get T.O., that will be a game to watch.

If they get Haynesworth to play NT, ala Jay Ratcliff... the Skins will be a lot tougher than anybody thinks.

WWJD
04-21-2010, 12:22 AM
Sounds like McNabb is finally growing up. His biggest problem, has always been that he doesn't own up to his mistakes... IMHO, that's why he continues to make the same ones.

I know, I know... he says the right thing to the media, and on camera.

But he's getting old. The clock is ticking... time to mend some fences, and get it done.

I'm not afraid of the 'skins, now. I'm chalking that one up as a win. But if they get T.O., that will be a game to watch.

If they get Haynesworth to play NT, ala Jay Ratcliff... the Skins will be a lot tougher than anybody thinks.

If they get Haynesworth? Don't they already have him? Ratliff had a very nice year definitely.

Hervoyel
04-21-2010, 09:09 AM
If they get Haynesworth? Don't they already have him? Ratliff had a very nice year definitely.

Sure they "have" him but getting him to play NT is a totally different matter. Haynesworth doesn't do anything he doesn't want to do and moving to NT isn't high on his list of things to try.

GlassHalfFull
04-21-2010, 01:20 PM
McNabb apparently denies this rumor.

McNabb and Shanahan squash the Owens-to-Redskins talk (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/McNabb-and-Shanahan-squash-the-Owens-to-Redskins;_ylt=AoYEJLvFQ8NsvnA6c1_.GUoLubYF?urn=nfl ,235651)

A possible Donovan McNabb(notes)/Terrell Owens reunion was on everyone's mind yesterday, as ESPN reported that McNabb was nudging the Redskins toward offering Owens a contract.
McNabb, though, is denying he ever said anything. Via Redskins Insider at the Washington Post, McNabb told Michael Wilbon -- yes, Michael Wilbon personally knows Donovan McNabb, and if that happens to make you think Wilbon is super cool, then there's nothing Wilbon can do about that -- that he hasn't said word one to the Redskins about signing Owens.
New head coach Mike Shanahan poured cold water on it, too, telling ESPN last night that the Redskins, as an organization, have decided "not to go in that direction." "That direction," in this case, being spiraling towards chaos.
So it looks like it won't be happening, at least not in the immediate future. That's probably good news if you're a Redskins fan, but bad news if you're someone who wouldn't mind seeing a little extra drama and tension within the Redskins.

Dutchrudder
04-21-2010, 04:10 PM
Lol... I'd love it if the Redskins best WR was TO. Chalk that game up as a win for sure... The Redskins ought to trade Big Al for a WR from a team like the Colts, Eagles or Texans that has a glut of good WRs.