PDA

View Full Version : Schedule release Watch party!

BIG TORO
04-20-2010, 12:52 PM
Does anyone know if BWW is showing the Schedule release special today?

And also, is anyone on here getting together to watch it? Any excuse to drink a beer!

Hoss
04-20-2010, 12:54 PM
Does anyone know if BWW is showing the Schedule release special today?

And also, is anyone on here getting together to watch it? Any excuse to drink a beer!

I hear that!Wish i would've went to Cypress like i was going to this week.I'd buy you a beer.lol

BIG TORO
04-20-2010, 12:55 PM
I hear that!Wish i would've went to Cypress like i was going to this week.I'd buy you a beer.lol

You should have, Thanks Dave!

Hoss
04-20-2010, 12:57 PM
You should have, Thanks Dave!

not a prob.:handshake:

Drew_Smoke
04-20-2010, 01:25 PM
They will show it when I tell them to put it on....ha ha

I plan on being in my usual Tuesday spot at the BWW bar on the Grand Parkway and the Westpark Toll Road. Its just south of the toll road on 99 (the GP) in front of Kohl's and Petsmart.

Roc says the first Shiner is on him!

BIG TORO
04-20-2010, 01:28 PM
They will show it when I tell them to put it on....ha ha

I plan on being in my usual Tuesday spot at the BWW bar on the Grand Parkway and the Westpark Toll Road. Its just south of the toll road on 99 (the GP) in front of Kohl's and Petsmart.

Roc says the first Shiner is on him!

Thats only like 10 min from my house, Im at grand parkway and West airport!

Drew_Smoke
04-20-2010, 01:35 PM
See you there...my kid works at Petsmart so I will be dumping her off right at 5 and then moseyin' on over. I always sit at the bar. Hopefully Claire is working today. She's much easier on my eyes than Blake is...lol

Hoss
04-20-2010, 01:38 PM
DAMN IT...:pissed:
:barman: have one for me guys....

BIG TORO
04-20-2010, 01:46 PM
See you there...my kid works at Petsmart so I will be dumping her off right at 5 and then moseyin' on over. I always sit at the bar. Hopefully Claire is working today. She's much easier on my eyes than Blake is...lol

Hey Roc I met you at Gary's chili cook off, you were selling the Cowboys suck shirts right?

Yankee_In_TX
04-20-2010, 02:46 PM
Sign - no one in Texas knows what BDubs is or what the third W used to be :(

BIG TORO
04-20-2010, 02:57 PM
Sign - no one in Texas knows what BDubs is or what the third W used to be :(

I have heard of that and would like an explanation!

Yankee_In_TX
04-20-2010, 03:04 PM
I have heard of that and would like an explanation!

BWW started at Ohio State (and until about 3 years ago the first location was still there).

It used to be 'Buffalo, Wild Wings and Weck' (weck is the bun). It was called BW3's or BDubs for short.

The third W was dropped about the time they started opening in Houston.

BIG TORO
04-20-2010, 03:08 PM
BWW started at Ohio State (and until about 3 years ago the first location was still there).

It used to be 'Buffalo, Wild Wings and Weck' (weck is the bun). It was called BW3's or BDubs for short.

Finally it makes sense!

BIG TORO
04-20-2010, 03:33 PM
No beers today, and yall call your selves alchoholics!

Drew_Smoke
04-20-2010, 04:32 PM
Yeah that was me with the shirts.

I never knew what the 3rd W was. Thanks for that. Now I can out trivia the barflies.

Dr2bKay
04-20-2010, 08:02 PM

I heard the long story during the away game in buffalo this past year . I am at bdub now.

Texan_Bill
04-20-2010, 08:07 PM
I heard the long story during the away game in buffalo this past year . I am at bdub now.

Ryan never misses an opportunity to remind us that BW3 was started in Columbus Ohio, at OSU... This coming from the people that brought the world spaghetti and chili... :cool:

;)

BigWig
04-21-2010, 07:35 AM
Ryan never misses an opportunity to remind us that BW3 was started in Columbus Ohio, at OSU... This coming from the people that brought the world spaghetti and chili... :cool:

;)

Um, I thought that was invented in Cincinati? not Columbus?