PDA

View Full Version : Gruden's QB Camp

HoustonFrog
04-20-2010, 10:30 AM
Sorry if this has been talked about but I haven't seen a thing. Did anyone watch the show where Gruden sits and watches film with Bradford, McCoy, Tebow and Clausen. AWESOME!!!I love Chuckie and the guy didn't hold back. I thought it was a great exercise for them and would love to see Gruden do more shows.

http://uristocrat.com/2010/04/jon-grudens-qb-camp-with-tim-tebow-sam-bradford-jimmy-clausen-and-colt-mccoy/

Ckw
04-20-2010, 10:39 AM
Sorry if this has been talked about but I haven't seen a thing. Did anyone watch the show where Gruden sits and watches film with Bradford, McCoy, Tebow and Clausen. AWESOME!!!I love Chuckie and the guy didn't hold back. I thought it was a great exercise for them and would love to see Gruden do more shows.

http://uristocrat.com/2010/04/jon-grudens-qb-camp-with-tim-tebow-sam-bradford-jimmy-clausen-and-colt-mccoy/

Agreed. I only saw his critique of Tebow and Bradford, but he did an exceptional job. Really interesting stuff and gave you an insight into the mindset of an NFL QB.

kiwitexansfan
04-20-2010, 10:41 AM
I've really enjoyed those segments too. Some of the more interesting things I have seen on ESPN lately.

J_R
04-20-2010, 10:58 AM
Yeah, great show. They showed Gruden and Spiller on Sportscenter earlier.

kastofsna
04-20-2010, 11:01 AM
i loved it. it's unfortunate that Gruden couldn't coach a young QB to save his life, however. i'm imagining his style would get old pretty fast.

gtexan02
04-20-2010, 01:57 PM
He's kind of rough on some of them lol.

Gruden to McCoy: What are you, 5'9? 5'10?

Ckw
04-20-2010, 03:49 PM
He's kind of rough on some of them lol.

Gruden to McCoy: What are you, 5'9? 5'10?

Did he actually say that?!? Hilarious if he did.

Goldensilence
04-20-2010, 03:52 PM
i loved it. it's unfortunate that Gruden couldn't coach a young QB to save his life, however. i'm imagining his style would get old pretty fast.

Kind of what I was thinking. Best success in Oakland was with Gannon who was like having a coach on the field and Garcia's play extended his time in Tampa.