PDA

View Full Version : I am planning on attending Texans-'Boys game. Will be my first LIVE game!

GP
04-12-2010, 07:53 PM
OK, dadgum it, I am nutting up and making a trip down to Houston and I'm bringing my wife with me. It's about time I met up with a lot of you, and definitely time for me to see a Texans game in-person.

As it gets closer to the date, I will get more details about where to go and what time to be there. Is there tailgating at preseason games? IIRC, some NFL teams don't allow it.

Anyways, I am just super-stoked to even create this thread! Each year I think about making the trip. This year I am committing, early on, to verbalizing that I am going to do it.

I also gotta' eat at Captain Benny's, though I liked it better when it was in the REAL tugboat way back in the old days. I also want to try and make the San Jacinto monument and Battleship Texas, but might choose to go to NASA instead since I had been to San Jacinto/Battleship Texas as a kid way back in the late 80s.

I haven't been to Houston since I showed livestock :cow: :devilpig: at Houston Fair & Rodeo in 1994. I can't wait.

Stemp
04-12-2010, 08:38 PM
HELL YES THERE IS PRESEASON TAILGATING!! Especially for the Cowgirls!

The fans need to get in shape for the regular season also!

Battle Red Flash
04-13-2010, 02:24 PM
As it gets closer to the date, I will get more details about where to go and what time to be there. Is there tailgating at preseason games? IIRC, some NFL teams don't allow it.

Tailgating is allowed and encouraged! Gates open 4 hours prior to kickoff. Just no drinking.

NOT. :shades:

TexanDave
04-15-2010, 03:16 PM
Hell yes there is preseason tailgating. That is where we try out new recipes.