PDA

View Full Version : HTC tryouts

Yankee_In_TX
04-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Anyone on here going? My buddy got passes at BW3's last weekend.

My question is - if any one is going who dresses up for games, are you dressing up?

It was pretty mild last year, George came in his work clothes!

Texan_Bill
04-09-2010, 10:08 PM
No Lindsay, no Celina............ No Bill.

Dr2bKay
04-10-2010, 12:07 PM
Anyone on here going? My buddy got passes at BW3's last weekend.

My question is - if any one is going who dresses up for games, are you dressing up?

It was pretty mild last year, George came in his work clothes!

I am wearing a shirt and that all. Keeping it mild until the draft.

Tedc
04-10-2010, 05:07 PM
...and no Randi!!

I will be in hardhat attire with my number 14 Tedc jersey.:tedc:

Andrew6
04-11-2010, 03:18 AM
passes? when

Dr2bKay
04-11-2010, 12:17 PM
The HTC was a fun experience. I had a valid reason to be catty and judgy towards other girls, lol. I now know what I will have to do to make it past round 1. ( A back flip, kicks, booty shake, and a hot outfit) lol.

The guy friend that I brought with me thoroughly enjoyed the view!! It was lovely seeing my blue crew guys and Steph again.

BigWig
04-12-2010, 08:51 AM
Okay for those of us who don't always live in acronyms, even though I am an IT guy. I am thinking HTC means Houston Texan Cheerleaders especially if Yankee is involved but it would be nice if it was spelled out more clearly.
Flame away

Yankee_In_TX
04-12-2010, 11:05 AM
Okay for those of us who don't always live in acronyms, even though I am an IT guy. I am thinking HTC means Houston Texan Cheerleaders especially if Yankee is involved but it would be nice if it was spelled out more clearly.
Flame away

If you don't know, you ain't coo' :)

Texan_Bill
04-12-2010, 11:17 AM
...and no Randi!!

I will be in hardhat attire with my number 14 Tedc jersey.:tedc:

No Randi???? WTF????????????????

No Lindsay, no Celina, and no Randi.......... No Bill in attendance.

Yankee_In_TX
04-12-2010, 11:56 AM
No Randi???? WTF????????????????

No Lindsay, no Celina, and no Randi.......... No Bill in attendance.

Yuppers - Randi has retired.

Texans_Chick
04-13-2010, 01:25 PM
Here's my writeup for FanHouse.
Houston Texans Cheerleader Tryouts Video: The Invasion (http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2010/04/13/houston-texans-cheerleader-tryouts-video-the-invasion/)

Writeup + video to give people a feeling of what it is like to be there.

Be afraid.:texflag:

Yankee_In_TX
04-13-2010, 01:41 PM
Here's my writeup for FanHouse.
Houston Texans Cheerleader Tryouts Video: The Invasion (http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2010/04/13/houston-texans-cheerleader-tryouts-video-the-invasion/)

Writeup + video to give people a feeling of what it is like to be there.

Be afraid.:texflag:

Were you press? I got yelled at for taking pictures :)

Texans_Chick
04-13-2010, 04:32 PM
Were you press? I got yelled at for taking pictures :)

Yep, I got special dispensation because I was writing an article for FanHouse about what it was like being a judge. They gave us special photo bracelets.

ubecool454
04-18-2010, 10:03 AM
Yuppers - Randi has retired.

I'm pretty sure you will see Randi again as a cover girl on Maxim style mag. Out of the 42 finalists It would be hard for me to cut any of them. I had a fab five but its grown to like a fab 35 now. The sideline show should be better than ever this season.:doot:

BullPenPhotos
04-19-2010, 04:11 PM
Yep, I got special dispensation because I was writing an article for FanHouse about what it was like being a judge. They gave us special photo bracelets.

I guess I am glad that I couldn't make it...It would have felt strange not taking pictures...