PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Joe Texan to get well

Pages : 1 [2]

Joe Texan
04-16-2010, 06:07 PM
Ladies and gentleman,

I am home now after a miracle on Franklin st. And Grandma those Nurses were to absolute Best in Houston, could be they are #1. I want to thank each and every one of you for the kind words and prayers asn I certianly used them. I have been through a terrible ordeal but one thing remains

COWBOYS STILL SUCK

From the bottom of my heart I thank you all

Joe Texan

Wolf
04-16-2010, 06:15 PM
welcome back Joe! get your strength up .. 6 days till draft time! (btw if I am not mistaken some might be doing a get together for Saturday after the draft)
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70665

Texan_Bill
04-16-2010, 06:43 PM
Ladies and gentleman,

I am home now after a miracle on Franklin st. And Grandma those Nurses were to absolute Best in Houston, could be they are #1. I want to thank each and every one of you for the kind words and prayers asn I certianly used them. I have been through a terrible ordeal but one thing remains

COWBOYS STILL SUCK

Joe Texan

:clap:

Ready to head to a gentlemen's establishment???

Stemp
04-16-2010, 06:46 PM
Ladies and gentleman,

COWBOYS STILL SUCK

Joe Texan

WELCOME BACK JOE!! :hurrah:

Texan_Bill
04-16-2010, 10:12 PM
Doc, I really didn't need to hear some of that!!!!

gary
04-17-2010, 03:11 PM
Welcome back Joe glad to see you posting again bro.

SheTexan
04-17-2010, 04:24 PM
Fantastic news Joe! Glad those nurses treated ya well!! Take really good care of yourself, and I'll see ya at the draft!!

Texan_Bill
04-17-2010, 07:35 PM
Talked to Joe a little while ago. He went to Hooters for lunch and had 30 wings and fried pickles...

I kid, I kid... He said he had a cobb salad.

JB
04-17-2010, 07:43 PM
Dude! Until I scrolled down I almost had another heart attack! :foottap:

Talked to Joe a little while ago. He went to Hooters for lunch and had 30 wings and fried pickles...

I kid, I kid... He said he had a cobb salad.

Don't scare me like that! :bat:

Texan_Bill
04-17-2010, 08:03 PM

:lol: I'm :evil: that way.

NitroGSXR
04-17-2010, 08:06 PM

I was more concerned with the fact that there was no beer to wash 'em down with.

JB
04-17-2010, 08:09 PM
I was more concerned with the fact that there was no beer to wash 'em down with.

That's what scared me! No mention of beer or shots! Or scantily clad women!

BigWig
04-19-2010, 07:35 AM
Glad to hear your out Joe, work on that diet and watch the amount of sauce! Its not too bad and you will feel a whole lot better!
Good Luck, hope to see you at a game soon!

SAMURAITEXAN
04-20-2010, 04:34 AM
Ladies and gentleman,

COWBOYS STILL SUCK

Joe Texan

Welcome back Joe!

BIG TORO
04-20-2010, 06:49 AM
Ladies and gentleman,

COWBOYS STILL SUCK

Joe Texan

Welcome back JOE!

gwallaia
04-20-2010, 08:23 AM
You can't keep a good Texan down.

Kaiser Toro
04-20-2010, 08:29 AM
Welcome back Joe, and good luck on the road to wellness. :texflag:

AnthonyE
04-22-2010, 02:39 AM
Ladies and gentleman,

COWBOYS STILL SUCK

Joe Texan

Glad you're back home. :)