PDA

View Full Version : I NEED HELP ASAP FROM PPL IN 600 section.

TheBigpaki
04-05-2010, 10:30 AM
Is it better to be closer to midfield and be higher up on the rows or better to closer to the corner and lower on the rows.

Option.
605 row q
629 row C

thunderkyss
04-05-2010, 10:35 AM
Is it better to be closer to midfield and be higher up on the rows or better to closer to the corner and lower on the rows.

Option.
605 row q
629 row C

I'm in 608/609, Texans side, 50 yard line. I can't imagine why anyone would want to be higher than row E in any of the sections.

Inside the 30's, you'll need a PSL (I'm assuming 605 is inside the 30s, could be wrong).

I hate the corners. but if those were my choices, I would go with 629C. I've been as high as J... wouldn't want to be that high again.

NitroGSXR
04-05-2010, 10:38 AM

Option.
605 row q
629 row C

There is no such thing as a poor seat in Reliant stadium. Your call.

TheBigpaki
04-05-2010, 10:40 AM
I'm in 608/609, Texans side, 50 yard line. I can't imagine why anyone would want to be higher than row E in any of the sections.

Inside the 30's, you'll need a PSL (I'm assuming 605 is inside the 30s, could be wrong).

I hate the corners. but if those were my choices, I would go with 629C. I've been as high as J... wouldn't want to be that high again.

Thanks, I knew the sales rep was trying to make me get the worse seat.

ubecool454
04-19-2010, 01:53 PM
I have some in 629 row C on the aisle and they are not bad seats. I'm selling them so if you want to bring additional people to the game let me know.

Texan_Bill
04-19-2010, 08:59 PM
Bull Pen FTW!!

TheBigpaki
04-20-2010, 02:04 AM
Bull Pen FTW!!

maybe one day I will have seats there. sigh

i have bought tix twice there though, AMAZING!!!!

OzzO
04-20-2010, 07:29 AM
I'd go with the lower row. Also, have sat in the 600's corners my first couple of years - I liked it. Could get the "straight on" view of plays developing (kinda like your typcial video game) instead of the side view like a tv.

Probably a preference of a viewpoint, but I'm sure it's an agreement the lower row - the better.

mexican texan
05-03-2010, 12:20 PM

I couldn't agree more, Ive sat up in section 636 row T? which is 45 yard line, highest row available. Granted I don't complain cause I get to watch the game, but I would prefer something lower where gravity isnt my enemy. I'd love to sit in the bull pen again, boy those were some fun games and memories. Hopefully I'll be there again one day.

~"The Mexican"
:tiphat:

ATXtexanfan
05-04-2010, 10:16 PM
those stairs will kill your buzz

Revolution
05-05-2010, 01:40 AM
I couldn't agree more, Ive sat up in section 636 row T? which is 45 yard line, highest row available. Granted I don't complain cause I get to watch the game, but I would prefer something lower where gravity isnt my enemy. I'd love to sit in the bull pen again, boy those were some fun games and memories. Hopefully I'll be there again one day.

~"The Mexican"
:tiphat:

I actually had row T in section 610 a few years ago. I LOVED the seats. The section was great. There were a few tickets that the brokers had that always got sold to the opposing teams fans, but that just made it more interesting for us Texans fans. I liked having the last row in the stadium because there is no one behind you telling you to sit down, plus it is much easier to see the plays develop from this vantage point versus the lower bowl. Would I rather be in the 500s? Maybe, but I like the price!