PDA

View Full Version : Brian Cushing & Matt Schaub Mic'd up (Vs. Seattle)

Rey
04-02-2010, 12:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr17HeJoreI&feature=related

I don't know if this has been posted b4, but I thought that this was a great video...And by it being pretty much the middle of a sweltering off season I thought it could bring a little much needed relief...

Sidenote: Notice how Brian Cushing sits when he's on the bench talking to Demeco...You can tell he really looks to him for guindance...

Also, look at how everyone was banging helmets before the game and then look at what Brice McCain does...LMAO....

Hardcore Texan
04-02-2010, 01:07 PM
I have seen that before......but that was AWESOME.....even better the second time around. I think I'll watch again for the hat trick.....thanks!

OzzO
04-02-2010, 01:11 PM
I think it's been posted, but still good for the offseason. Didja know Cushing wears a heart monitor to know how far he's run in a game? Sometimes he takes it off at halftime though.
:shades:

Scooter
04-02-2010, 01:35 PM
cush-hawk!

cushing to dunta ... "have you ever seen ME get blown up? NEVER"

"think i broke that? i think if i just drink some milk tonight i'll be alright"

False Start
04-02-2010, 01:56 PM
I think it's been posted, but still good for the offseason. Didja know Cushing wears a heart monitor to know how far he's run in a game? Sometimes he takes it off at halftime though.

Pollard : "Man shut the fluck up!" :ahhaha:

WWJD
04-02-2010, 02:58 PM

I'm curious as to how a heart monitor would decipher how far he has run...and even why that would matter anyway.

TheIronDuke
04-02-2010, 03:06 PM
I'm curious as to how a heart monitor would decipher how far he has run...and even why that would matter anyway.

He was talking about the pedometers that people wear to see how far they've walked, and he was just joking.

WWJD
04-02-2010, 03:24 PM
He was talking about the pedometers that people wear to see how far they've walked, and he was just joking.

Well ok thanks. That went right over my head.

m5kwatts
04-02-2010, 04:06 PM
The best part of that mic'd up Seahawks game was when David Anderson told the cameras exactly what was going to happen the first snap of the game.

barrett
04-02-2010, 04:11 PM
please see my sig quote from Mr. 56.

my sig quote for Schaub is also from a mic'd up segment in '08 when we were down 14 early to the Dolphins.

redwhiteANDblue
04-02-2010, 04:28 PM
please see my sig quote from Mr. 56.

my sig quote for Schaub is also from a mic'd up segment in '08 when we were down 14 early to the Dolphins.

Do you have a link to the 08 mic'd up video? I dont remember watching that one

Hervoyel
04-02-2010, 05:24 PM
I love how he actually pushes Diles down at the 2:18 mark of that clip to get to the ball carrier on the other side of him. It's like he goes through one of his own teammates to make the play.

Not sure if Diles appreciated that though

barrett
04-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Do you have a link to the 08 mic'd up video? I dont remember watching that one

still looking but I did find this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXbvaeOuP_A&feature=player_embedded) weird thing.

It was him against miami. It doesn't show up as a "sound fx link so maybe it was something ht.com did on their own. still looking.

Texan4Ever
04-02-2010, 05:40 PM
Sorry to hijack the thread like this, but when I click the links my IE shuts down, does anyone know why? :thinking:

brakos82
04-02-2010, 05:41 PM
Sorry to hijack the thread like this, but when I click the links my IE shuts down, does anyone know why? :thinking:

Umm.... because you're using IE? :facepalm:

m5kwatts
04-02-2010, 05:41 PM

PCs suck

Texan4Ever
04-02-2010, 05:48 PM
Wow, Brian Cushing is funny as hell!!!

*from Firefox, which is apparently better then IE, damn you Microsoft*

barrett
04-02-2010, 05:56 PM
crazy, I can't find that anywhere. I'm going to ask Nick Scurfield. Makes me think more and more that it must have been HT.com

redwhiteANDblue
04-02-2010, 05:59 PM
still looking but I did find this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXbvaeOuP_A&feature=player_embedded) weird thing.

It was him against miami. It doesn't show up as a "sound fx link so maybe it was something ht.com did on their own. still looking.

Thanks man for looking around but I don't want to be a pain. If you can't find it then just leave it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ9UMwO6-rA&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TPEagnGL94&feature=channel

just found some funny DA vids!

Texan_Bill
04-02-2010, 08:14 PM

Greatest mic'd up comment, evah!!!

barrett
04-03-2010, 11:01 PM
I love the story about half time of that game, (or maybe some other game later in the season) But Cushing is on the training table during halftime getting his body parts reattached and Kubiak pokes his head in to ask "Cap" if Cushing will be able to continue and Cushing just smiles and winks at him.

Damn lucky are the Texans. This guy is built from a different thread.

Texan_Bill
04-03-2010, 11:13 PM
I love the story about half time of that game, (or maybe some other game later in the season) But Cushing is on the training table during halftime getting his body parts reattached and Kubiak pokes his head in to ask "Cap" if Cushing will be able to continue and Cushing just smiles and winks at him.

Damn lucky are the Texans. This guy is built from a different thread.

A different thread, or bringing back an old school thread? ;)

ChrisG
04-03-2010, 11:26 PM
A different thread, or bringing back an old school thread? ;)

it was in one of the game notes posted on HT.com

edit: found it

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=5964

(On Brian Cushing getting hurt) – "Funny story at halftime, he's in there getting an IV, and they're telling me everything that's wrong with the guys that are hurt, and they tell me about Cushing having another little element. And while he's telling me Cushing is looking at me from the back and winks out me like "I'll be out there" so nothing's going to keep this kid off the field – he's something special."

barrett
04-04-2010, 02:44 PM
Thank you for digging that up. Just awesome!

TexCanada
04-04-2010, 02:52 PM
It was funny in the video how it seemed like Cush was 'Meco's little kid brother when they were sitting on the bench. I'm glad we have a guy like 'Meco to help teach Cush the life of the NFL.

barrett
04-04-2010, 03:57 PM
AND it's pretty cool that we have a guy like Cushing leading the intensity. Funny how so many of us were luke warm on him as a pick (I was definitely one) and he may turn out to be one of the more special players in the NFL. Rabid intensity stuff. Ray Lewis special kind of thing. Sick love for the game. Lance Z was the first one I know of that voiced the concerns that he might be a "gym guy" when in fact he may love the game more than anybody!

awtysst
04-04-2010, 04:04 PM
cush-hawk!

cushing to dunta ... "have you ever seen ME get blown up? NEVER"

LOVE THAT. I love that Dunta cannot respond!

barrett
04-04-2010, 04:12 PM
LOVE THAT. I love that Dunta cannot respond!

see my sig my friend.

check out slaton's (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK327gaYDYY) fro!

Boris
04-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Can you imagine the kind of practices this rookie must have been having to be able to talk like that on Sundays?

barrett
04-04-2010, 04:23 PM
Dude barely practiced! He was so banged up they rested him during the week!

Boris
04-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Damn! You're right. Holy crap - this dude is crazy!