PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day for the Paki

TheBigpaki
04-01-2010, 03:07 PM
I had planned on buying the season tickets for $350, but they are sold out. I don't think I will be able to buy the tickets now. The cheapest one they have left are in the $470 section, and I just afford to pay for two season tickets at that price. I am freaking depressed.

If anyone knows someone selling their tickets in the Upper Section at face value please do let me know. I can buy at $350 per seat for two seats.

Thanks

:'(

Drew_Smoke
04-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Dude...that sux. Keep watching E-bay.

TheBigpaki
04-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Dude...that sux. Keep watching E-bay.

I have been, but it is so overpriced its ridiculous. I am hoping someone on here knows someone that wants to get rid of their tickets. Or else I might only buy one season ticket. But my little brother is so excited! Dang this SUCK!

Hardcore Texan
04-01-2010, 04:08 PM
I hope you find some man, but don't get too discouraged. There was a day I didn't think I would ever be able to get season tickets because of other financial obligations, and I was in my early 30's before I finally did.

Hang in there, maybe you'll find a seller or maybe find some one who will split the season with you at the higher price? Good luck.

gtexan02
04-01-2010, 04:27 PM
Texans are notoriously slow starters.

Just wait until the first blowout loss, Im sure someone will be fireselling their season tickets :)

TheBigpaki
04-01-2010, 07:29 PM
Texans are notoriously slow starters.

Just wait until the first blowout loss, Im sure someone will be fireselling their season tickets :)

Hopefully not, I rather have the Texans start off good, than have season tickets.

Hopefully something works out for me, I will be checking on here everyday, so if someone has something, please do let me know.

Joe Texan
04-01-2010, 11:12 PM
Man I am sorry you lost out but hang on and you should find some relief soon. If not just show up at the Blue Crew and we will look for a ticket together.

JB
04-01-2010, 11:45 PM
Man I am sorry you lost out but hang on and you should find some relief soon. If not just show up at the Blue Crew and we will look for a ticket together.

There you go again Joe! You are going to ruin your image!

TheBigpaki
04-02-2010, 06:39 PM

I sure hope so, I am calling the Texans everyday, hoping some season ticket holder decided he doesn't want to renew.