PDA

View Full Version : Tim Bulman Re-Signed

El Tejano
03-29-2010, 03:05 PM
Texans | Bulman re-signed
Comment (0)
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:58:52 -0700

Adam Caplan, of Scout.com, reports Houston Texans restricted free-agent DL Tim Bulman has signed his one-year tender offer, according to a source. Financial terms were not disclosed.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz0jatJsOgm

Good signing. Let's get on to Demeco, Pollard and Daniels please.

Vinnie
03-29-2010, 03:18 PM
:clap:

TexansSeminole
03-29-2010, 03:40 PM
I'd still like to bring in a rookie that can push Bulman. Don't get me wrong, I like Bulman, but he isn't anything special and certainly isn't developing into a starter.

El Tejano
03-29-2010, 03:43 PM
I'd still like to bring in a rookie that can push Bulman. Don't get me wrong, I like Bulman, but he isn't anything special and certainly isn't developing into a starter.

I agree. He's been solid though. I think the less we see of him, the more it means Antonio is doing his job.

beerlover
03-29-2010, 03:48 PM
suppose a 4-3 defense can't have enough depth @ DE :thinking:

HOU-TEX
03-29-2010, 04:03 PM
Meh, he wasn't impressive this past season. Great guy, but I think we could possibly do better.

El Tejano
03-29-2010, 04:11 PM
Meh, he wasn't impressive this past season. Great guy, but I think we could possibly do better.

His name is Connor Barwin.

badboy
03-29-2010, 04:18 PM
Hopefully, we will be doing so well that Bulman will only get on field as a breather for our starter.

GP
03-29-2010, 05:09 PM
I really thought he and DelJuan Robinson were going to be a bigger part of our defense last season. I just felt that they were both hard workers who would get a lot more playing time.

Now, with us signing him to a one-year deal...it appears he might be on a bubble this upcoming season.

badboy
03-29-2010, 05:15 PM
We have several players on the bubble and some may not make it to game one.

kiwitexansfan
03-29-2010, 06:31 PM
May as well keep your quality depth for the right price.

Vinnie
03-29-2010, 09:15 PM
I really thought he and DelJuan Robinson were going to be a bigger part of our defense last season. I just felt that they were both hard workers who would get a lot more playing time.

Now, with us signing him to a one-year deal...it appears he might be on a bubble this upcoming season.

I'd rather see Bulman out there more then the Amobi experiment. It's time for him to go the way of the TJ. Amobi has been given enough time to develop and it just hasn't materialized. I agree 100% that Deljuan and Bulman should have been given more playing time, hell they should have started the entire season.

GP
03-29-2010, 10:02 PM
I'd rather see Bulman out there more then the Amobi experiment. It's time for him to go the way of the TJ. Amobi has been given enough time to develop and it just hasn't materialized. I agree 100% that Deljuan and Bulman should have been given more playing time, hell they should have started the entire season.

I'm solidly with you. I think DelJuan was hurt towards end of preseason, or it was somewhere early in the reg season.

Short post from GP. Somebody rep me.

JB
03-29-2010, 10:08 PM
I'm solidly with you. I think DelJuan was hurt towards end of preseason, or it was somewhere early in the reg season.

Short post from GP. Somebody rep me.

Darn it! must apread rep!

gary
03-29-2010, 10:32 PM
Darn it! must apread rep!Its taken care of man.

GP
03-29-2010, 11:20 PM
Its taken care of man.

Thanks a bunch, Gary.

You the man! :chili:

Insideop
03-30-2010, 08:43 AM
Good to hear Bulman is back in the fold, even if he isn't a starter. I still like the guy's attitude and drive, plus I think he plays a lot of special teams for us too. We need players like him for depth and to push the starters. What he lacks in talent he more than makes up for it with heart! :bravo:

BigBull17
03-31-2010, 10:12 AM
Looks like we are taking care of our own and waiting on the draft.

stevn8r
03-31-2010, 12:46 PM
The Bulman is one of my favorite Texans...No one works harder than he does! Glad to see this deal done as well :clap:

Texan4Ever
03-31-2010, 12:55 PM
I agree with everyone. Seems to me that Tim Bulman plays with more heart then Amoi Okoye. Like to see him line up and play DE and also play some DT inside.

TimeKiller
03-31-2010, 01:01 PM
Valuable depth. That's all. Nice sign.

TexCanada
03-31-2010, 01:06 PM

I still have some hope for Amobi. He is young and his contract is reasonable. I think it would be a bad move to get rid of him at this point.

As for Bulman, he seems like a great depth guy. Every team needs players like that, good signing.