PDA

View Full Version : Millionaire, Texans & Sports

Texans_Chick
03-28-2010, 12:50 PM
Don't know where to put this, but it is tangentially related to the Texans and sports and me, and I thought some here would be interested so here goes:

On my Chronic blog:

My experience on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire and how it relates to sports (http://blogs.chron.com/texanschick/2010/03/my_experience_on_who_wants_to_1.html)

I know some folks around here had an interest in this so I typed this out.

Texan_Bill
03-28-2010, 01:05 PM
Awesome Steph (and you know, I never refuse an opportunity to posts links to your appearance on Millionaire... All of your blog was awesome too, well all except for that Longhorn thingy.. ;)

Texans_Chick
03-28-2010, 01:11 PM
Awesome Steph (and you know, I never refuse an opportunity to posts links to your appearance on Millionaire... All of your blog was awesome too, well all except for that Longhorn thingy.. ;)

Hookem.

StarStruck
03-28-2010, 07:58 PM
Awesome, and congratulations. I played along comfortble before my computer, and used the first lifeline at $16K, second at 32K, guessed Saturn, and chose Berlin back to $32K.

You were indeed a great contestant.

Drew_Smoke
03-29-2010, 07:14 PM
Hey Mrs Chick......great blog post or article or whatever. My wife and girls will dig it.

Joe Texan
03-29-2010, 08:25 PM
Steph you you played it smart just like I knew you would. Congrats for getting to be on the show and you always do a great blog.

SheTexan
04-04-2010, 05:06 PM
Steph, that was great, and a fun video to watch! Im like StarStruck, I would have blown it on the last question. I was sure it was Berlin. So much for watching a movie a bunch of times!!