PDA

View Full Version : For Longhorns fans (Jamal Charles 2009 Highlights)

Texecutioner
03-10-2010, 06:11 PM
This is a video of all of his highlights from last season. Charles was just sick last year once he finally got to play a lot. He was just as good as Chris Johnson once he started getting a lot of touches.

Enjoy.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRDJg6cW5lc

hot pickle
03-10-2010, 06:29 PM
i always thought he made a huge mistake coming out early lol. but looks like its working out for him... reppin the UT... love him

Texecutioner
03-10-2010, 06:31 PM
i always thought he made a huge mistake coming out early lol. but looks like its working out for him... reppin the UT... love him

Well he did come out to early at the time, because he wasn't going to be a first rounder and he didn't get drafted until the 3rd round. Had he stayed one more season he might have elevated his status to the 1st round and got a much better signing bonus.

I hated that he had gotten drafted to the Chiefs, because I knew he wouldn't get played that much at first because of Johnson and Smith already being there. Finally they let go of Johnson though and Charles got to fly around the field. He's exciting as hell to watch.

Carr Bombed
03-10-2010, 08:03 PM
Umm holy crap! screw Jammal Charles (don't get me wrong, I love that guy) check out #74 Wade Smith!

This could easily be a Wade Smith highlight video..seriously rewatch the tape and solely focus in on #74. I can easily see why Kubiak was high on him. As much grief as I give our center, I would leave this guy at guard....he's looks pretty damn good there. In one clip he through a cut block like what we've been trying to get our pansy ass lineman to do, I'm sold on the guy.

Draft C.J. Spiller (if we're lucky enough to have him there) and one more quality lineman and we can be turning out highlight clips like this next year.