PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2 Bullpen Season Tickets

Texans_Chick
02-24-2010, 09:44 PM
I have two friends in college who are looking for Bull Pen season tickets. They are two very cute blondes who always rep Texan fans in an appropriate, stylish, and fan-tastic way. Great tailgaters too.

They can barely afford buying the tickets at cost, but they are very enthusiastic show up early, stay late fans, which is why they want to be in the Bull Pen. They asked for my help in finding tix.

So here I be. Help.

Dr2bKay
02-25-2010, 09:43 AM
I have two friends in college who are looking for Bull Pen season tickets. They are two very cute blondes who always rep Texan fans in an appropriate, stylish, and fan-tastic way. Great tailgaters too.

They can barely afford buying the tickets at cost, but they are very enthusiastic show up early, stay late fans, which is why they want to be in the Bull Pen. They asked for my help in finding tix.

So here I be. Help.

Are these my neighbors?? I would hate to lose them in the bull pen.... :-( I hope that someone is able to help them. They are totally huge Texans fans. I hate the idea of having new folks sitting next to me. :-(

Texans_Chick
02-26-2010, 04:01 PM
Are these my neighbors?? I would hate to lose them in the bull pen.... :-( I hope that someone is able to help them. They are totally huge Texans fans. I hate the idea of having new folks sitting next to me. :-(

Yup.

Nana is going to have a ticket there with George right near you--so you won't be having totally new people with you. Nana (who is turning 80 in April) says that non-Bull Pen tickets are too boring. :cool: I need two more tickets for the two girls who sat near you last year.

Joe Texan
02-26-2010, 05:19 PM
Hey Chick I just found out he wants $3800 for the PSL's alone, to me that is steep but I have had mine since day one so I am not privy to Value for the PSL's. I am real sorry if this is to much but that is why I did not get into the sdale of it.

For all you Big Spenders it probably is not a problem but the PSL's are around $1000ea if I am not mistaken. That makes it about 100% mark up and I could not do it. I know the Seller and he might negotiate but I do not know that for sure.

Texan_Bill
02-26-2010, 05:53 PM

So here I be. Help.

How cute??

:jk:

Texans_Chick
02-26-2010, 06:46 PM
Hey Chick I just found out he wants $3800 for the PSL's alone, to me that is steep but I have had mine since day one so I am not privy to Value for the PSL's. I am real sorry if this is to much but that is why I did not get into the sdale of it.

For all you Big Spenders it probably is not a problem but the PSL's are around $1000ea if I am not mistaken. That makes it about 100% mark up and I could not do it. I know the Seller and he might negotiate but I do not know that for sure.

I've talked to Joe, and I'm seeing what I can work out with my friends. I appreciate that he is going to keep these tickets with Texan fans. :texflag:

Dr2bKay
02-26-2010, 09:30 PM
Yup.

Nana is going to have a ticket there with George right near you--so you won't be having totally new people with you. Nana (who is turning 80 in April) says that non-Bull Pen tickets are too boring. :cool: I need two more tickets for the two girls who sat near you last year.

OMG, my granny is turning 80 this year too. I have to text Taylor about the details...I would love to be there.

I know Nana loves the Bull Pen! I will be glad to have her back.

Andrew6
03-04-2010, 07:12 PM
:worthless:

HouSportsWriter
03-04-2010, 08:37 PM

lol

Dr2bKay
03-04-2010, 08:45 PM

LMAO...I have pics on my facebook page of them....They are wonderful girls and great fans.

Andrew6
03-05-2010, 04:52 PM
LMAO...I have pics on my facebook page of them....They are wonderful girls and great fans.

I was just saying what everyone else was thinking and I don't think I have you on my facebook. Add me Andew6@bp.com

disaacks3
03-05-2010, 04:57 PM
I was just saying what everyone else was thinking and I don't think I have you on my facebook. Add me Andew6@bp.com

Andew? No "r"?

Andrew6
03-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Andew? No "r"?

correct.

last 4 of my last name and first letter of my first name
ie... William Anderson = Andew6@bp.com

Dr2bKay
03-05-2010, 10:42 PM

Just added u.

Andrew6
03-06-2010, 11:09 AM
Just added u.

cool deal, we are face book pals now lol.