PDA

View Full Version : The "I Hate The Offseason" Thread

Ryan
02-24-2010, 03:55 PM
So I just tortured myself and watched my DVR recording of the MNF game against the Tacks.

The draft can't keep me distracted as much anymore since we are a better team and our draft picks aren't quite as crucial as they used to be, although still important.

The offseason sucks. :gun:

Texan_Bill
02-24-2010, 04:01 PM
So I just tortured myself and watched my DVR recording of the MNF game against the Tacks.

Why would you do that to yourself? That's about the equivalent of punching yourself in the junk.

Ryan
02-24-2010, 04:04 PM
Why would you do that to yourself? That's about the equivalent of punching yourself in the junk.

It was the only game i DVR'd this year for some reason. I needed a football fix, however bad it may be.

Shaft75
02-24-2010, 04:20 PM
It was the only game i DVR'd this year for some reason. I needed a football fix, however bad it may be.

I have every game DVR'd in HD. I just don't know how to save them or anything. I don't have the time to watch them all either.

The Pencil Neck
02-24-2010, 04:33 PM
I've got every game DVR'd in HD except for the Jets game. Which I deleted.

Last night, I watched the FIRST Titans game. Wow. That was a wild game.

Double Barrel
02-24-2010, 04:34 PM

No doubt! I'd rather shave my head with cheese grater than watch that game again.

Off-season blows. I try not to think about it.

HOU-TEX
02-24-2010, 04:37 PM
No doubt! I'd rather shave my head with cheese grater than watch that game again.

Off-season blows. I try not to think about it.

:spit: Owwiieee!

I concur, the off-season does....in fact....suck

Texan_Bill
02-24-2010, 04:39 PM
I'd rather wipe my ass with this:

http://x59.xanga.com/d5a816e1d223828832630/b20218161.jpg

El Tejano
02-25-2010, 12:25 AM
Watching the MNF Titans game is a good way to show you exactly why Dunta is no longer with our team.

barrett
02-25-2010, 12:34 AM

The draft can't keep me distracted as much anymore since we are a better team and our draft picks aren't quite as crucial as they used to be, although still important.

The offseason sucks. :gun:

I actually tend to think the other way around right now. Forgive my hopefulness but can you imagine drafting another player as "important" as #56 this time? WOW!

With so few holes you may find that an impact player in round 1 could have a bigger effect over all as opposed to before when 1 guy wasn't going to fix the train wreck.

Ryan
02-25-2010, 12:40 AM
I actually tend to think the other way around right now. Forgive my hopefulness but can you imagine drafting another player as "important" as #56 this time? WOW!

With so few holes you may find that an impact player in round 1 could have a bigger effect over all as opposed to before when 1 guy wasn't going to fix the train wreck.

That makes sense, but I just can't put enough emphasis to all the pre-draft hype anymore, so i need something else to keep me busy from the two months between the end of the season and the draft.

barrett
02-25-2010, 12:45 AM
Have you tried drinking heavily?

Ryan
02-25-2010, 04:42 PM
Yes, but i'm not doing it legally at the moment. :kitten:

Malloy
02-25-2010, 05:24 PM
I've realized that I drink less on sundays but alot more during the week...

Are we there yet... Are we there yet.... Are we there yet?...

Thorn
02-25-2010, 07:10 PM
The only game on DVR I have is the New England NFLN Replay game. I should have kept more, but that opening drive sure was nice to see again. I believe that the NFL site has games you can download from last season. I'm sure I'll be checking that out after a while. I'll probably even be watching some of those AFL1 games on NFLN. LOL

False Start
02-25-2010, 07:45 PM
The only game on DVR I have is the New England NFLN Replay game. I should have kept more, but that opening drive sure was nice to see again. I believe that the NFL site has games you can download from last season. I'm sure I'll be checking that out after a while. I'll probably even be watching some of those AFL1 games on NFLN. LOL

I watched that one along with the Tits away, "the catch" game today.....

Come on baseball season.....hurry up and get here! :kitten:

threetoedpete
02-26-2010, 03:56 AM

I have four. titans I, San Fransisco, Miami and the paddies.

I hate....the fact that the NFLn didn't cover the offensive line man weigh ins. Or their media interviews. My next little project is transferring and organizing the list of the players to their groups and identifying numbers. How someone could have a gravy train job like taking care of the NFL's info page and suck so badly at it and retain their job, is beyond me. Bunch of worthless genderless ... .well you get the picture. They didn't changer the content of the combine splash page until yesterday. Pretty weak.

:voodoo:

So anyone know the sixty players who we're officially interviewing this week ?
And why in the world is it such a big secret. Going to leak anyway.

Brando
03-29-2010, 12:31 PM
Texans RB Arian Foster has changed his number from 37 to 23, the number formerly worn by CB Dunta Robinson per Nick Scurfield on Twitter.

Khari
03-29-2010, 12:32 PM
offseason = khari watches da spurs season!

Carr Bombed
03-29-2010, 12:39 PM
Texans RB Arian Foster has changed his number from 37 to 23, the number formerly worn by CB Dunta Robinson per Nick Scurfield on Twitter.

He should've stayed with 37....it was nice seeing that # in the backfield again.

El Tejano
03-29-2010, 12:54 PM
He should've stayed with 37....it was nice seeing that # in the backfield again.

It would be great if we got to see #34 with the same old results one day.

Craig.
03-29-2010, 02:03 PM
offseason = khari watches da spurs season!

Nice ass whoopin' on Boston last night, huh? All of my Rocket fans friends called 'em dead after they won here but....SPAM.

Spurs
Peak
After
March

Going for 5!

Brando
03-29-2010, 04:36 PM
It would be great if we got to see #34 with the same old results one day.

Stacey Mack? I kid....I know Earl Campbell. :)