PDA

View Full Version : Bills Moving to a 3-4

LonerATO
02-04-2010, 08:16 PM
With so many teams running a 3-4 I can only hope that there will be more 4-3 guys to pick from

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2010/2/4/1292861/bills-will-need-time-to-make

machineo
02-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Good for them, they need something to shake them up. They had the #2 pass defense this season, but couldnt stop the run for crap. They have some capable personnel but is Schobel fast enough to be moved to OLB or will he stick on the line resorted to plugging up b/c gaps?

Texan4Ever
02-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Good for them, they need something to shake them up. They had the #2 pass defense this season, but couldnt stop the run for crap. They have some capable personnel but is Schobel fast enough to be moved to OLB or will he stick on the line resorted to plugging up b/c gaps?

IMO, the Bills have some players who fit the mold of a 3-4 linebacker in Aaron Schobel and Aaron Maybin (both are undersized DEs). They have former Jaguar Marcus Stroud but I'm not sure if he can play nose tackle.

Hervoyel
02-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Whenever a team changes their defense one way or the other I always wonder who's going to shake loose in the transition. The same thing goes for teams who fire their coaches. If the new guy & staff wants to do something markedly different then often players who wouldn't normally become available can be had for a price or find themselves out of a job and signed in free agency.

threetoedpete
02-06-2010, 09:43 AM
Whenever a team changes their defense one way or the other I always wonder who's going to shake loose in the transition. The same thing goes for teams who fire their coaches. If the new guy & staff wants to do something markedly different then often players who wouldn't normally become available can be had for a price or find themselves out of a job and signed in free agency.

Like that fellow who's family use to own the restaurant in Columbus ?

What was that fellows name again Aaron Schobel ?

http://www.nfl.com/players/aaronschobel/profile?id=SCH422487

Big Poundcake
02-13-2010, 11:54 PM

I'm thinking the same thing.

Do the Bills have anyone expendable that the Texans might be interested in?

Not on defense, but TO maybe....