PDA

View Full Version : Eagles Trade D.M. If The Right Offer Comes About?

gary
02-03-2010, 08:24 PM
I would they still have Kolb and I just think it's time for new blood in Philly.

treduke
02-03-2010, 08:38 PM
as a former eagle die hard and a mcnabb backer. i think kolb showed he could play. but with the exit of vick looking like a done deal,i think they hold on to kolb!
another good question is what do the cards do without warner?
honestly i think they draft a colt mccoy or dan lafevour type to light a fire under matt leinart

gary
02-03-2010, 08:41 PM
It's just better if both sides move on.

treduke
02-03-2010, 08:52 PM
i still talk to my old eagles crew in philly and they all agree that the mcnabb super bowl window might be closed! my friend bobby says he doesnt even boo mcnabb anymore he just shakes his head and takes a sip of his beer!

WWJD
02-03-2010, 09:02 PM
He might be a good fit in AZ. He has a home there.

Texan_Bill
02-03-2010, 09:20 PM
It's just better if both sides move on.

I think if McNabb were to move on and "Ron Mexico" leaving, the Eagles would be in a tight spot having only Kolb and no one else on board going towards the draft and OTA's.

At the end of the day, I wonder :thinking: WWHJD? *What would HarryJ Do?* ;)

RIP Harry!

gary
02-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Harry loved him some D.M.

Texan_Bill
02-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Harry loved him some D.M.

After he passed I logged onto his "lounge" and bid him a fond ado... I'm not sure if the site is still up, but it was right after his passing.

gary
02-03-2010, 10:57 PM
I'll cheer for Philly one day they'll win it all and it will be for HarryJ.

Texan_Bill
02-03-2010, 11:55 PM
I'll cheer for Philly one day they'll win it all and it will be for HarryJ.

Agreed SuperG, I will root for any Philly team in the "year of HarryJ"!!!

Again, RIP Harry!!!

I'm a sadder person without you.

BTW, Kurt Cobain rules (1967-1994).... :b
Hopefully y'all will hook up and discuss our differences... Love ya brothu. I'll meet you soon......

but not yet..... not yet..

HOU-TEX
02-04-2010, 10:22 AM
I don't think McNabb's taken enough beating by the Philly media anyway. I like McNabb. Like most QB's, he can make a bonehead decision every now and then, but I like watching him play. I like the fact he has fun playing the game....kinda Favre-ish.

IMO, Arizona would be like a breath of fresh air compared to Philly, media-wise